PDA

View Full Version : Keekback

Irish_Steve
23-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Just logged on there to have my usual laugh. Now, I thought they were not speaking to the media so it`s rather ironic that they have an advert for the new BBC website. Muppets

Kevvy1875
23-12-2011, 10:27 PM
If you are on about the adverts at the top of the page then these are actually generated using the subject matter in the posts that are on any particular thread. Pretty sure that how is works.......

If I go(JKB) on I see ad's for places you can buy Puppy's and Sweeties usually.

Irish_Steve
23-12-2011, 10:30 PM
If you are on about the adverts at the top of the page then these are actually generated using the subject matter in the posts that are on any particular thread. Pretty sure that how is works.......

If I go(JKB) on I see ad's for places you can buy Puppy's and Sweeties usually.

Can`t think of any Hearts players tho who would be wanting to buy puppies or sweets ;)

Kevvy1875
23-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Can`t think of any Hearts players tho who would be wanting to buy puppies or sweets ;)

Oh I don't know....there might be one or two that have spare time on their hands and like browsing(trawling) the net looking for some young pup.

Northernhibee
24-12-2011, 12:03 AM
Was on filthy dirty grannies dot com earlier, and the content generated advert banner was advertising the Hearts clubshop boxing day sale.

Disgusts me what some people look at on the internet.

MUPPET
24-12-2011, 07:59 AM
I'm banned from Keekback but it was worth it!

Jim44
24-12-2011, 08:19 AM
I'm banned from Keekback but it was worth it!

Do share your crime.

hibbiedon
24-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Just logged on there to have my usual laugh. Now, I thought they were not speaking to the media so it`s rather ironic that they have an advert for the new BBC website. Muppets

I tried it out, They are really having at go at Chic Young but what is really ironic is they all use the argument "We pay his wages" not the cleverest thing for yams to mention
:thumbsup::wink::agree:

Phil D. Rolls
24-12-2011, 10:30 AM
I tried it out, They are really having at go at Chic Young but what is really ironic is they all use the argument "We pay his wages" not the cleverest thing for yams to mention
:thumbsup::wink::agree:

:faf: