PDA

View Full Version : Question Hearts and Cowdenbeath games

The Sea-gull
22-12-2011, 10:28 AM
I've got a friend who may be back for the week these games are on.

What are the chances of being able to get tickets on the day for each game?

I'm assuming the Hearts game will be ok as we have increased capcity these days and crowds are down but what about Cowdenbeath? If he turned up on the day is he likely to get in? I've never been to Central Park only driven past but it looks like a reasonably decent sized ground. Will depend on how much of it is open I suppose.

SteveHFC
22-12-2011, 10:29 AM
Cowdenbeath ticket only, still on sale

Billy Whizz
22-12-2011, 10:49 AM

I'm assuming the Hearts game will be ok as we have increased capcity these days and crowds are down but what about Cowdenbeath? If he turned up on the day is he likely to get in? I've never been to Central Park only driven past but it looks like a reasonably decent sized ground. Will depend on how much of it is open I suppose.

Can't see us selling out for either. Hearts should be available on the day providing someone with a client ref no can buy it. Keep watching the Website for the Cowdenbeath game. Might be available on the door on the day

HibbyDave
22-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Your mate will need to be on the club data base to buy tickets for the hearts match. Also, Central Park is limited to 4500 people with hibs getting 3000. It may be worth buying online for the cowdenbeath match as this would get your mate onto the data base. I can't believe we have not sold-out of tickets for a cup game that is NOT on TV although the way we're playing, this will be a tough tie and we need all the support we can get to attend.

Dr Jimmy
22-12-2011, 10:57 AM

Show off.......:rolleyes:

The Sea-gull
22-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Cheers all.

cocopops1875
22-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Bought 5 for the cup game today no issue, didn't ask how they were selling however

Hermit Crab
22-12-2011, 05:23 PM
I was in getting a couple of Cowdenbeath tickets last week and there were plenty left the boy said they werent shifting too well. Cant blame folk for not going tbo. Although we usually do take good crowds to cup games. :pfgwa

Baldy Foghorn
22-12-2011, 05:30 PM
I was in getting a couple of Cowdenbeath tickets last week and there were plenty left the boy said they werent shifting too well. Cant blame folk for not going tbo. Although we usually do take good crowds to cup games. :pfgwa

I would have expected to shift 3,000 for a cup tie which is about half an hour away..............

Hermit Crab
22-12-2011, 05:36 PM
I would have expected to shift 3,000 for a cup tie which is about half an hour away..............

Defo mate but im not at all surprised about the poor sales, even my old man said there will be a poor crowd but hes still going. :wink: Get a result on sat and it may encourage more sales, then again get beat and it may encourage returns :greengrin