PDA

View Full Version : Yams It's started! (Another Rat Deserts The Sinking Ship)

Joe
22-12-2011, 12:42 AM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4015009/Ryan-walks-out-on-Hearts.html

:na na:

SteveHFC
22-12-2011, 12:46 AM
So that's Driver and Stevenson walked out with Jonsson going to Wolves. Who's Next :greengrin

On Kickback they are telling Stevenson to GTF!

Joe
22-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Three of Hearts first choice players have left or indicated their desire to leave in four days. At this rate Hearts won't have a team to field in the derby :thumbsup:

MWHIBBIES
22-12-2011, 12:52 AM
Aside from all the jokes that is a shocking way to treat someone, I almost feel sorry for him and his family.

Still a jambo bassa though :greengrin

SteveHFC
22-12-2011, 12:52 AM
Three of Hearts first choice players have left or indicated their desire to leave in four days. At this rate Hearts won't have a team to field in the derby :thumbsup:

We might finally win a Derby :greengrin

Saorsa
22-12-2011, 12:53 AM
So that's Driver and Stevenson walked out with Jonsson going to Wolves. Who's Next :greengrin

On Kickback they are Stevenson to GTF!I think they should all leave :agree:

iwasthere1972
22-12-2011, 12:57 AM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4015009/Ryan-walks-out-on-Hearts.html

:na na:

All we need now is for the fans to walk as well.

Me might be able to rest our first team for the derby and stick on the under 19's. :aok:

sambajustice
22-12-2011, 01:04 AM

We might scrape a draw!!

Hibercelona
22-12-2011, 01:04 AM
"Glad to see the back of him"
"Extremely overrated"
"He was gash"
"Wage theif"

etc... :greengrin

Hibercelona
22-12-2011, 01:06 AM
Me might be able to rest our first team for the derby and stick on the under 19's. :aok:

The first team should have been put down to rest a long time ago. :wink:

WellingtonHibby
22-12-2011, 01:18 AM
I'd take Ryan Stevenson at hibs. I like the cut of his jib.

iwasthere1972
22-12-2011, 01:25 AM
The first team should have been put down to rest a long time ago. :wink:

You're right. What's your avatar? I know it's a CD or a DVD but what is it. I know us uber fans should know these things. :wink:

Hibercelona
22-12-2011, 01:27 AM
You're right. What's your avatar? I know it's a CD or a DVD but what is it. I know us uber fans should know these things. :wink:

One of the best albums in my collection. :aok:

Get to the Hibs shop and grab yourself a copy. :wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-12-2011, 01:28 AM
We might finally win a Derby :greengrinHow confident would you really be?

SteveHFC
22-12-2011, 01:29 AM
How confident would you really be?

Very confident. I think we will win the Derby :aok:

iwasthere1972
22-12-2011, 01:31 AM
One of the best albums in my collection. :aok:

Get to the Hibs shop and grab yourself a copy. :wink:

Will my £20 voucher cover it. :greengrin

What is it? :grr:

Hibercelona
22-12-2011, 01:36 AM
Will my £20 voucher cover it. :greengrin

What is it? :grr:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hibernian-FC-Glory-Hibees/dp/B0000241BM

:thumbsup:

Niffy
22-12-2011, 01:50 AM
We might finally win a Derby :greengrin

Ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha

No chance unless they field 11 auld wummin as their team.

iwasthere1972
22-12-2011, 02:00 AM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hibernian-FC-Glory-Hibees/dp/B0000241BM

:thumbsup:

Of course. :doh:

Cheers.

Pete
22-12-2011, 02:30 AM
You haven't been listening and don't understand.

This is how big teams on the continent do things.

This is all going to be to hearts' benefit in the long run....wee teams just don't get it.

Ozyhibby
22-12-2011, 05:41 AM
We need a creative midfielder although he is probably out of our price range.
Still, great watching them desert the sinking ship on a daily basis.

ALF TUPPER
22-12-2011, 06:00 AM
Fire sale down Gorgie way ? Crikey !

My heart pumps p*** for them .

Springbank
22-12-2011, 06:13 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if this week is the week that the spirit of the Hearts squad was broken. Ironic seeing as they were actually paid and then won on the pitch.

But the "all in this together" spirit (which has actually been relatively impressive) must surely start to unravel when one or two start to get their moves, some hand in transfer requests, and others walk out.

By the way, did Ian Black spill some paint on Ryan Stevenson's arm? What a mess

EasterRoad4Ever
22-12-2011, 06:56 AM
We might scrape a draw!!

Don't be silly. They could field 7 homeless old women and they'd still have more drive and talent than the our well paid "professionals".

Niffy
22-12-2011, 06:58 AM
Don't be silly. They could field 7 homeless old women and they'd still have more drive and talent than the our well paid "professionals".

Oi ! I did the auld women bit earlier !!!

Barney McGrew
22-12-2011, 07:15 AM
....Ryan Stevenson

It's almost like an advent calendar. I'm waiting to open the paper tomorrow to find out who the next one is :greengrin

SteveHFC
22-12-2011, 08:05 AM
....Ryan Stevenson

It's almost like an advent calendar. I'm waiting to open the paper tomorrow to find out who the next one is :greengrin

"over rated", "should be thankful we signed him", "vlads plan now working" :- head in sand the most of them although i think its now starting to get through to a few of them, stable door now open and wont be a surprise when a few more find the exit.

I wouldnt be surprised if he already had another club lined up, how good would it be if more players done the same and left them with nothing to sell

wonder whats behind window no.23:greengrin

Barney McGrew
22-12-2011, 08:15 AM
"vlads plan now working"

That's my favourite.

And for once they're actually right, it is working. He's been able to start a fire sale offloading anything with any value and the believers still lap it up.

The guy is a genius :greengrin

Beefster
22-12-2011, 08:23 AM
This peach from Sickbag shows how completely and utterly in denial about the entire situation they are:

"Poor Ryan. He waited a WHOLE 6 (SIX) days for his wage from the club who pulled him out of the footballing oblivion and paid him handsomely to pretend he could play football"

Let's concentrate on the fact that the current wages are a week late and forget that the previous two sets of wages were both a month late.

Considering the rumours about Hearts not paying medical bills for injured players, I'd have stopped playing for them months ago.

DC_Hibs
22-12-2011, 08:44 AM
Considering the rumours about Hearts not paying medical bills for injured players, I'd have stopped playing for them months ago.

That's contrary to what Clum said when he left.

Barney McGrew
22-12-2011, 08:56 AM
"Poor Ryan. He waited a WHOLE 6 (SIX) days for his wage from the club who pulled him out of the footballing oblivion and paid him handsomely to pretend he could play football"

Is that same 'footballing oblivion' of Ayr United where they actually have the temerity to pay their players on time every month?

Have they clicked that 100% of £500 is more than 0% of £3000 yet?

SteveHFC
22-12-2011, 08:59 AM
Stevenson set to sign for bristol city today according to bbc

bingo70
22-12-2011, 09:03 AM
I'd hazard a guess he's found another club but hearts are playing silly buggers over the transfer fee, which if they were paying his wages on time they'd be entitled to do, however if they can't afford to pay him they can't be making ridiculous demands for him.

Now he somehow managed to get a scotland cap i wonder how many millions they are wanting for him?

keep the faith
22-12-2011, 09:07 AM
Aside from all the jokes that is a shocking way to treat someone, I almost feel sorry for him and his family.

Still a jambo bassa though :greengrin

I'm not so sure its all the sun are making out. I suspect he has an offer from bristol city and a signing on fee will more than cover any pay off to the yams from his own pocket.

Call me cynical of course....

bingo70
22-12-2011, 09:13 AM
I'm not so sure its all the sun are making out. I suspect he has an offer from bristol city and a signing on fee will more than cover any pay off to the yams from his own pocket.

Call me cynical of course....

He's entitled to both though so although i think you're right if he gets this move he won't be poor, i hope he chases hearts for every penny he's owed, although i'm sure any agreement that allows him to leave now will ensure he waives any moneys owing to him.

Shocking way to treat players, does anyone know what powers the sfa/spl have got to enforce once they've done their investigation? All i can think of that they'll likely get is a fine which won't really mean anything and/or a transfer ban which again won't really mean anything.

I'd relegate them to the east of scotland saturday amateur league but i'm probably a wee bit biased

Northernhibee
22-12-2011, 11:17 AM
I'm guessing big Sergio goes on the 24th? The 24th was always the best sweetie on an advent calendar, even if CC had opened it first to see what it was.

Keith_M
22-12-2011, 11:33 AM
This certainly put's Katie's poor old Mum in perspective.

"The player's morale has hit rock bottom as he cares for pregnant wife Hannah, who is expecting their first child, while being given no indication when he will next be paid."

Hibbyradge
22-12-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm guessing big Sergio goes on the 24th? The 24th was always the best sweetie on an advent calendar, even if CC had opened it first to see what it was.

Isn't the 24th the date the £24.3m loan is due to be repaid?

That could be a very tasty sweetie indeed! :wink:

Andy74
22-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Interesting that he had offered to walk away from any money due to him but Hearts refused. They evidently think they can scrape a bit more out of him transfer fee wise.

He's probably going to cost them (in theory) £50k wages for six months so they must think someone will pay more than that for him.

Barney McGrew
22-12-2011, 12:55 PM

The £24.248m is due to be paid on 31st December

Happy New Year yam tramps http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/greengrin2.gif

robinp
22-12-2011, 01:08 PM

Happy New Year yam tramps http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/greengrin2.gif

By that point they may have about £1m of tranfer fees in the kitty - Ukio may extend their terms for 6 months for a small downpayment.:wink:

Andy74
22-12-2011, 01:18 PM
By that point they may have about £1m of tranfer fees in the kitty - Ukio may extend their terms for 6 months for a small downpayment.:wink:

Nah, that just about covers the salary they should have paid mid December. They will still need to find close to £1m for January's wage.

Selling your entire team to pay two months' wages. Classic.

Barney McGrew
22-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Nah, that just about covers the salary they should have paid mid December. They will still need to find close to £1m for January's wage.

Selling your entire team to pay two months' wages. Classic.

The money they got for Eggert Johnsson isn't even enough to cover one week of the outstanding wages :tee hee:

BroxburnHibee
22-12-2011, 01:20 PM

That could be a very tasty sweetie indeed! :wink:

Hogmanay Dave - have a good night :wink: :greengrin

Barney McGrew
22-12-2011, 01:35 PM
From what I hear, there may be a few more deserters today......

We could genuinely be playing their 19s on the 2nd. If they last that long that is.

Albion Hibs
22-12-2011, 01:38 PM
I think the guy looks like and is a complete twat. However, he does a job and deserves to get paid. I have more respect for him actually standing up to that and telling them to shove it.

As for his so called fans having a go at them, he owes hearts nothing, it is them that are due.

Moulin Yarns
22-12-2011, 01:39 PM

We could genuinely be playing their 19s on the 2nd. If they last that long that is.

The worrying thing is, can you imagine what that lot would be like if we lost!??

Cropley10
22-12-2011, 01:41 PM

What are you hearing Barney?

bingo70
22-12-2011, 01:57 PM
What are you hearing Barney?I got the same text so I can answer that......basically that around half the hearts squad haven't turned up for training today and skacel is another one refusing to play now

Saorsa
22-12-2011, 02:02 PM
He's entitled to both though so although i think you're right if he gets this move he won't be poor, i hope he chases hearts for every penny he's owed, although i'm sure any agreement that allows him to leave now will ensure he waives any moneys owing to him.

Shocking way to treat players, does anyone know what powers the sfa/spl have got to enforce once they've done their investigation? All i can think of that they'll likely get is a fine which won't really mean anything and/or a transfer ban which again won't really mean anything.

I'd relegate them to the east of scotland saturday amateur league but i'm probably a wee bit biasedSeems perfectly fine tae me and I feel I am always very fair and reasonable :agree: :greengrin

Saorsa
22-12-2011, 02:05 PM

Happy New Year yam tramps :greengrinThink I suggested this before, dinnae ken why they havnae thought of it before now, but can they no just borrow it from themselves again tae pay it off and then pay themselves back again at a later date with their winnings from the champions league and the sale of a few of their world cup stars? :dunno:

Broken Gnome
22-12-2011, 02:06 PM
The worrying thing is, can you imagine what that lot would be like if we lost!??

Quite honestly, terrifying. Would be up there with any of the horrors we've given ourselves against them.

Barney McGrew
22-12-2011, 02:09 PM
I got the same text so I can answer that......basically that around half the hearts squad haven't turned up for training today and skacel is another one refusing to play now

Remember though, by teatime Skacel will be pish and another bad influence on the team :agree:

It's amazing how many of these talentless ****-stirrers they have in their squad that no-one knew about, that only ever comes out when they've left or are leaving :whistle:

DC_Hibs
22-12-2011, 02:20 PM
I got the same text so I can answer that......basically that around half the hearts squad haven't turned up for training today and skacel is another one refusing to play now

Skacel's contract is up in January so surprised it took so long...if true.

Gmack7
22-12-2011, 02:21 PM
has he signed the customary official secrets act yet

essexhibee
22-12-2011, 02:24 PM
The Tattoo parlours will be saddened at this news. :boo hoo:

Hibercelona
22-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Quite honestly, terrifying. Would be up there with any of the horrors we've given ourselves against them.

The thing is, we never look like winning a game. So it certainly wouldn't be a shock to me if we didn't win.

I'm just hoping that they have nothing up front to attack us with, because I certainly don't see us scoring. :worried:

Part/Time Supporter
22-12-2011, 02:45 PM

They would need to get rid of about 10 of their good players before the two squads would be about even in terms of talent. So far they've got rid of one.

PISTOL1875
22-12-2011, 02:47 PM

That would actually be the worst thing ever in the world..

I fear we will NEVER EVER hear the end of that...

Jim44
22-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Out of 358 posts on a 'Ryan Stevenson' thread on KB, I could only see one reference to Hibs and it wasn't very derogatory. Normally on such threads, about 50% are delusional ostriches, 30% are sort of sensible ( as far as Jambos can be) and 20% put everything down to - "Hubz are cr@p." I'm disappointed in them. :greengrin

Gus Fring
22-12-2011, 03:10 PM
STV is reporting that Stevenson could face disciplinary action.

What are they going to do? Dock his wages?

SteveHFC
22-12-2011, 03:14 PM

Nah they will get him to get rid of his horrendous tattoos :greengrin

alexedwards
22-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha

No chance unless they field 11 auld wummin as their team.

Touch & go! :pray:

silverhibee
22-12-2011, 03:31 PM

:partyhibb

JimBHibees
22-12-2011, 03:36 PM

No fine him an exact amount of the wages that he is due. :greengrin

silverhibee
22-12-2011, 03:50 PM

Thats exactly what the mad one will do, he's no daft, :greengrin, Stevenson will probaly be fined two weeks wages(yeah i know), and anyone else who refuses to train play for them will get the same punishment, if they keep it up the players will probaly be due hertz money, :greengrin, as Vlad will just keep fining them for not turning up.

Golden Bear
22-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Out of 358 posts on a 'Ryan Stevenson' thread on KB, I could only see one reference to Hibs and it wasn't very derogatory. Normally on such threads, about 50% are delusional ostriches, 30% are sort of sensible ( as far as Jambos can be) and 20% put everything down to - "Hubz are cr@p." I'm disappointed in them. :greengrin

I'm getting a bit concerned about the amount of time you seem to be spending across on the dark side Jim!

:tsk tsk:

:wink:

Joy Zipper
22-12-2011, 04:09 PM
....Ryan Stevenson

Funny post of the week!

Jim44
22-12-2011, 04:18 PM
I'm getting a bit concerned about the amount of time you seem to be spending across on the dark side Jim!

:tsk tsk:

:wink:

I can assure you it's twice as amusing and enlightening as over here just now. Hopefully that will change after the January window. :greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
22-12-2011, 04:36 PM
end of the day, Stevenson will be the only winner. he will easily find a queue if clubs willing to pay him, at the very least, the "wage" he is on at Hearts. I'd take him in a flash. Good player.

Keith_M
22-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Remember though, by teatime Skacel will be pish and another bad influence on the team :agree:

It's amazing how many of these talentless ****-stirrers they have in their squad that no-one knew about, that only ever comes out when they've left or are leaving :whistle:

You're a bit late, the revisionism has started already. They're already claiming that none of the first team squad would be a great loss and they'd be better off with the U19s anyway :greengrin

The Falcon
22-12-2011, 05:02 PM
The money they got for Eggert Johnsson isn't even enough to cover one week of the outstanding wages :tee hee:

If Wolves, or any other club, have any sense at all they will make Hearts take them to court for the money. Paying promptly is of no benefit to them.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
22-12-2011, 05:36 PM
If Wolves, or any other club, have any sense at all they will make Hearts take them to court for the money. Paying promptly is of no benefit to them.

:agree: Live by the sword, die by the sword.......

Tynie01011973
22-12-2011, 05:45 PM

All BIG teams operate this way :greengrin

thebakerboy
22-12-2011, 07:14 PM
"Glad to see the back of him"
"Extremely overrated"
"He was gash"
"Wage theif"

etc... :greengrin

I like the bit about "wage thief"
How can he be a wage thief when he's no been paid.

Winston Ingram
22-12-2011, 11:47 PM
Can Stevenson no do a 'Webster'?

He signed fae a part-time contract at Ayr so he'll no be on a fortune. All he needs to do is pay up the value of the remaining 6 months of his deal - what he's owed by the them.

Lets say he's on £500 a week = approx. £2k a month x 6 months remaining = £12k - 1 month due = £10k :bye:

:brokenyam:

:titanic:

The_Todd
22-12-2011, 11:50 PM
500 a week? Even we're not that tight with the wages!

Winston Ingram
22-12-2011, 11:59 PM

I maybe wrong but I'm sure i read somewhere that Rankin was on just shy of a grand a week and we signed him fae another SPL club. When Brown & Thomson signed their new deals were they not for £1400 a week?

This boy was unproven in the SPL playing part time in the 2nd division.

Even if we doubled that he's out of there for £20k

RickyS
23-12-2011, 12:27 AM
I maybe wrong but I'm sure i read somewhere that Rankin was on just shy of a grand a week and we signed him fae another SPL club. When Brown & Thomson signed their new deals were they not for £1400 a week?

This boy was unproven in the SPL playing part time in the 2nd division.

Even if we doubled that he's out of there for £20k

he re-negotiated tho did he not? he was on his 2nd deal i'm sure, so there may have been a rise from the original one

Hibercelona
23-12-2011, 01:12 AM
I like the bit about "wage thief"
How can he be a wage thief when he's no been paid.

That question doesn't seem to compute with the royalists on the other side of the city.

grunt
23-12-2011, 08:45 AM
Ouch.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2011/12/23/vladimir-romanov-has-turned-hearts-into-a-circus-i-don-t-want-to-be-part-of-it-says-ryan-stevenson-86908-23655680/

Wembley67
23-12-2011, 08:50 AM
Ouch.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2011/12/23/vladimir-romanov-has-turned-hearts-into-a-circus-i-don-t-want-to-be-part-of-it-says-ryan-stevenson-86908-23655680/

What the hell is he driving with his car HP @ 1K??

Peevemor
23-12-2011, 08:56 AM

2 cars at £18K over 3 years = £1k per month + interest.

Spike Mandela
23-12-2011, 08:58 AM
Ouch.

That interview really lays bare what is going on at Tynecastle and should really have Hearts fans up in arms against the owners. However, we all know that Stevenson will get it in the neck from them instead.

One of the Jambos that used to do damage to us on the pitch but full respect to him for telling it how it is.

CallumLaidlaw
23-12-2011, 08:59 AM

MAybe it's for 2 cars. Him and his wife.

It's shocking that these players feel they will look like the bad guys, simply for taking a stance when they're not getting paid what they're entitled to.

Saorsa
23-12-2011, 09:01 AM
The club is a circus:agree:

Just noticed son? :greengrin but at least you have.

robinp
23-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Given the lengths the regime have went to to silence all the ex players and managers, buying their silence, this is quite the move by the tatooed lesbian.

Fair play to him for going through with this, his life will now no doubt be made a living hell by Uncle Vlad. I have 100 times more respect for him than I ever did before, or for any of his *******bag teamates!

If what he says is anywhere close to the truth, I'd be very worried if I was a jambo right now....but they are not, they owe all this cash to themselves. :aok:

matty_f
23-12-2011, 09:22 AM
That interview really lays bare what is going on at Tynecastle and should really have Hearts fans up in arms against the owners. However, we all know that Stevenson will get it in the neck from them instead.

One of the Jambos that used to do damage to us on the pitch but full respect to him for telling it how it is.

:agree: Good on him for acting like a man.

BroxburnHibee
23-12-2011, 09:22 AM
I liked this wee snippet :greengrin

"In fact, since I joined Hearts I can count on one hand the number of times I have been paid on time."

robinp
23-12-2011, 09:28 AM

"In fact, since I joined Hearts I can count on one hand the number of times I have been paid on time."

Meh - all the big clubs in Europe do that....infact the boy Fedatovs said most teams in Europe are not paying their players on time just now, just like the Hawrts, so it must be ok! :rolleyes:

BEEJ
23-12-2011, 09:28 AM

That'll be seven, then.

:greengrin

fat freddy
23-12-2011, 09:36 AM
at last... a jambo has grown a pair of balls...the guy has risen in my estimation.

steakbake
23-12-2011, 09:41 AM
He seems to get angrier aa the interview goes on.

Mikeystewart
23-12-2011, 09:59 AM

Some of them are, I know for a fact that at least one of the players in the current hibs squad is on minimum wage give or take 50 quid.

Before appearance and goal bonuses obviously.

degenerated
23-12-2011, 10:13 AM
ryan stevenson was killing the club every day he was there :agree:

Andy74
23-12-2011, 10:13 AM
:agree:

Just noticed son? :greengrin but at least you have.

This is the thing. He was happy to join knowing this and he keeps going on about challenging Rangers and Celtic. The only reason that was remotely possible was due to the circus - paying over the odds for things and having no way to actually meet the bills.

Okay, he has seen some sense now but he did put himself in that position.

JimBHibees
23-12-2011, 10:36 AM
It will be interesting to see if Stevenson's move breaks the dam so to speak and triggers a few more players to do the same. I can imagine the Lithuanians or Vlad pet signings wouldnt but other guys who know they could get other teams just might.

Aldo
23-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Reading Stevenson in the paper this morning.... Good on the guy it's affecting his home life and his pregnant wife who has been in hospital as a result of the stress of it all.

States he doesn't trust them and concerned if he gets an injury and won't get looked after.

He is sticking to his guns and righty so. He has signed a contract that won't be honoured.

Mad Vlad doesn't give a flying **** about the players. This is wrong.

Ryan well done for Having the baws and taking a stance

Sergey
23-12-2011, 10:56 AM
A very droll but witty comment at the bottom....

...can you paint?

Amused me!

Bishop Hibee
23-12-2011, 11:09 AM
"He had to end his living hell at Hearts."

I'd imagine having anything to do with the yams is a "living hell' :greengrin Well done Stevenson for growing a set and putting his family first. Will any of their cowardly fans vent anger at the "circus" their club has become at their game tomorrow?

MountcastleHibs
23-12-2011, 11:23 AM
Interesting to see on SSN the now that Andy Driver's agent has said that the comments on the yams website yesterday were never made by Andy Driver, and he still wishes to leave in January. You honestly couldn't make this up!

Well done to Stevenson for finally having the baws to stand up. Might show some of the other spineless cretins how to deal with the club.

PaulSmith
23-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Interesting to see on SSN the now that Andy Driver's agent has said that the comments on the yams website yesterday were never made by Andy Driver, and he still wishes to leave in January. You honestly couldn't make this up!

Well done to Stevenson for finally having the baws to stand up. Might show some of the other spineless cretins how to deal with the club.

Really, so the quotes on the hearts site were made up!! Incredible.

Kato
23-12-2011, 11:44 AM

It's not really incredible though is it? It's a bit mundane these days given the way are behaving. Still funny though and this one made me laugh a bit more than most. Making up quotes on your own website which a player completely refutes 24 hours later is a new one.

MountcastleHibs
23-12-2011, 11:44 AM

Would appear so. Which is astonishing considering the accusations they make of the 'media monkeys'!

Hibercelona
23-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Now that he is officially an ex-hearts player, I can safely say that I feel quite sorry for the lad. :greengrin

Shocking way to be treated (or not at all :wink:) by any company.

Good luck to him and hopefully he can get his career back on track again.

Hibbyradge
23-12-2011, 11:52 AM

I guess they were trying to bump up his transfer value.

They won't get anything close to what they want for him if clubs know he wants to walk away.

I'm not sure if it's actually legal to do that.

Kammy1875
23-12-2011, 11:53 AM
We should put an offer in for him. Creative midfielder is just what we need. :agree:

Bishop Hibee
23-12-2011, 12:25 PM

Now making up statements for their website. Does that make the Webmaster a media monkey influenced by Rupert Murdoch?

Surely the worms will turn at Tiny tomorrow :rolleyes:

johnrebus
23-12-2011, 12:47 PM

About time that someone connected with that circus has the balls to tell Romanov to man up and get over here to look at people face to face and tell them what is going on.

But it will never happen, its easy to **** all over people from the safety of a few hundred miles. Try to forget that this is all about Hearts for a moment - this man is nothing more than a coward and a bully, whose treatment of people is absolutely shocking in this day and age.

I'd like to think that if this was Hibs he was shafting, that there would at least be some of us over in Kaunas right now, doorstepping him to see how tough he really is.

Like all other cowards and bullies, he would **** himself red.

:flag:

clerriehibs
23-12-2011, 04:04 PM
I guess they were trying to bump up his transfer value.

They won't get anything close to what they want for him if clubs know he wants to walk away.

I'm not sure if it's actually legal to do that.

I'm sure he'll have a lawyer advising him, and you'd have to think that any claim hearts have on a player is a busted flush when they don't honour the contract themselves.

magpie1892
23-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Now making up statements for their website. Does that make the Webmaster a media monkey influenced by Rupert Murdoch?

Surely the worms will turn at Tiny tomorrow :rolleyes:

This media monkey is going to PBS tomorrow and, for once, I am really looking forward to it.

Will be a huge disappointment, for one thing, if there's no Christmas message from Mad Vlad in the programme.

Bishop Hibee
23-12-2011, 05:49 PM
This media monkey is going to PBS tomorrow and, for once, I am really looking forward to it.

Will be a huge disappointment, for one thing, if there's no Christmas message from Mad Vlad in the programme.

While I'll be focussing on Tannadice tomorrow, please let us know what the yams reaction to the latest goings on at the circus are.

steakbake
23-12-2011, 05:50 PM

...or 3 points for Motherwell come full time.

MSK
23-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Kello away to Celtc poss ...

magpie1892
23-12-2011, 06:09 PM
While I'll be focussing on Tannadice tomorrow, please let us know what the yams reaction to the latest goings on at the circus are.

If anything happens that's worthy of note, I'll try and post.

You've no idea how precarious it is to have .net on your laptop in the press box, though!

magpie1892
23-12-2011, 06:11 PM
...or 3 points for Motherwell come full time.

I'm getting excited about the arrival of the teamsheets in the press room the way kids will be anticipating Santa later tomorrow night.

.Sean.
23-12-2011, 06:21 PM
We should put an offer in for him. Creative midfielder is just what we need. :agree:

I like him :agree:

sambajustice
23-12-2011, 06:58 PM

They're pretty devasted at this prospect over by...

Mikey
23-12-2011, 07:01 PM
They're pretty devasted at this prospect over by...

And one of them has pointed out that neither MacDonald or Ridgers have signed a new contract so presumably both are likely to go in the summer :greengrin

The_Famous_HFC
23-12-2011, 07:08 PM
And one of them has pointed out that neither MacDonald or Ridgers have signed a new contract so presumably both are likely to go in the summer :greengrin
Surely the prospect of first team football would encourage then to stay?

steakbake
23-12-2011, 07:08 PM

A good signing for them if true.

Northernhibee
23-12-2011, 07:10 PM

Everyone's got to have a hobby for the weekend, I guess.

Bostonhibby
23-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Ouch.

At last, someone has grown some balls in Cloud cuckoo land, I actually admire him for taking a stand.

Bostonhibby
23-12-2011, 07:22 PM

but that prospect might have to be balanced by the slight chance of being paid for doing it? or not :wink: Unless of course they are eccentric millionaires who always wanted to be involved at the PBS whatever the personal loss?.

Northernhibee
23-12-2011, 07:25 PM
With a pregnant wife, I doubt he'd want to move too far - offer him a deal untill the end of the season?

Twa Cairpets
23-12-2011, 08:37 PM

The prospect of a wage may encourage them more...

Eyrie
23-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Credit to Stevenson for breaking ranks and going public. Now let's see how many of their other players will follow suit.

cad
23-12-2011, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=Aldo;3046055]Reading Stevenson in the paper this morning.... Good on the guy it's affecting his home life and his pregnant wife who has been in hospital as a result of the stress of it all.

States he doesn't trust them and concerned if he gets an injury and won't get looked after.

He is sticking to his guns and rightly so. He has signed a contract that won't be honoured.

Mad Vlad doesn't give a flying **** about the players. This is wrong.

Ryan well done for Having the baws and taking a stance[/QUO

Your post says it all Aldo

Vlads keeked all over them for years , maybe they're smelling the coffee now instead of :******:
,the panic button has been well and truly pressed .

Stevenson not being payed and concerned about being looked after if injured should be the priority of all the footballing staff at Hearts not hust him at least hes had the nads to say enoughs enough .

Stevenson has done the deed , just wonder if he had a wee offer before hand know wot I mean .:wink:

All joking aside ,is it going to take some unlucky sod to cop a dull one to find out how hes going to be looked after , why therse players are putting themselves in that position is beyond me .
They know that they have a 10/15 year window inj football if they are lucky , why take the chance on Vlad ,
but if they're daft enough to play under those conditions , thats up to them .
:ostrich:

Wonder how many off the Hearts faithful will be dipping into there own pockets to help the player/ players out if they do get crocked , but thats for another thread .

I had a look on kickback yesterday its scary ,delusional would be a better word ,moaning about your lot seems to be a form of disloyalty

These knights in shining armour that we keep being mentioned Wallace Mercer Jr and Souness are the latest dynamic duo in talks apparently ,also Donald Ford is having a quiet words with a secret consortium as to how much Vlad wants .
:jamboclow

If your knackered after crimbo shopping and need to have a laugh get yourself on there its f...n hilarious.

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Tynie01011973
23-12-2011, 08:54 PM
so remind me.....How many of the 5 players that were offered contract extensions are gonna be left come 31 January 2012 ?

:greengrin

IWasThere2016
23-12-2011, 09:17 PM
At last, someone has grown some balls in Cloud cuckoo land, I actually admire him for taking a stand.

Aye - good luck to him.

The_Famous_HFC
23-12-2011, 10:16 PM
The prospect of a wage may encourage them more...
True.

lapsedhibee
23-12-2011, 10:22 PM
I actually admire him for taking a stand.

Better than walking away with nothing, I suppose, but shirley the scrap value wouldn't come anywhere near what he's owed?

Bostonhibby
23-12-2011, 10:27 PM
Better than walking away with nothing, I suppose, but shirley the scrap value wouldn't come anywhere near what he's owed?

:greengrin:thumbsup: It was that or 2 rusty floodlight pylons and an wooden toilet seat. Sergio's got first dibs on the lightbulb.

frazeHFC
23-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Great that they are losing players, long may it continue! :greengrin

I wouldn't say that means we have won the derby, as some have seemed to suggest, but it will make it more in our favour.

Kevvy1875
23-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Well done for standing up to VR Stevenson. If only more of your team mates had balls and acted like men. I sincerely hope he goes to a new club soon and gets what he is due.

See on KB he is being called for allsorts and apparently he is out of order for having a pregnant wife. Surprising?...not really. I think the last few months have shown where that particular teams support morals are.....in the gutter. Pregnant woman, Abused minors, Unpaid workers.....none of these matter to the proud support of HMFC. They are simply monkeys and traitors trying to bring the club down.

RickyS
24-12-2011, 12:38 AM
Great that they are losing players, long may it continue! :greengrin

I wouldn't say that means we have won the derby, as some have seemed to suggest, but it will make it more in our favour.

we don't win derbies when we are meant too! don't get over confident:aok:

Joe
24-12-2011, 01:03 AM
Todays sun saying that Kello and possible Zaliukas on way to Celtic, hopefully before derby

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/4019129/Neil-Lennon-eyes-Marian-Kello.html

Makes sence to me. They can't have Foster on loan forever and Zaluska clearly isn't good enough while they need a solid center half and Majstorovic isn't the answer. Celtic can solve two of their biggest problems and not spend a million quid.

steakbake
24-12-2011, 05:24 AM
The Sun. Kello isn't Czech, he's Slovakian. Still, until he's an OF player, they won't be bothered by details until the 'Celts ended my Hearts Hell' kind of stories.

HibeeMG
24-12-2011, 06:05 AM

So, let me get this right....

Driver has come out refuting comments made on the Hearts website which were refuting comments made on Hearts TV. :dizzy:

Springbank
24-12-2011, 10:22 AM
If true then thats 6 parts Orwell to 2 parts Orville! Love it when the serious guys win 6.2

frazeHFC
24-12-2011, 12:46 PM
we don't win derbies when we are meant too! don't get over confident:aok:

Nah i'm not, sadly i still think we will lose. :(

The_Todd
24-12-2011, 12:57 PM
Anytime I start to feel sorry for the Hearts fans that their club is a baw hair away from oblivion, I read Kickback, then I remember that although I know some really decent Jambos, a lot of them appear to be so up Vlad's bahooky he could close them down tomorrow and they'd still love him for saving Tynecastle.

Ryan Stevenson tells it like it is, and how does Kickback respond? By calling him "a wee tatooted [sic] freak". The Hearts fans will defend Vlad to the death on this one, and it's going to cost them their club.