PDA

View Full Version : Winding up order

Willis1875
21-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Dont know how to post a link but perhaps someone can check the public notices section in todays scotsman and copy link,it makes interesting reading!

SteveHFC
21-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Dont know how to post a link but perhaps someone can check the public notices section in todays scotsman and copy link,it makes interesting reading!Forth news said 6 digit sum had been paid

greenginger
21-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Forth news said 6 digit sum had been paid

There goes December's wages for the office staff and youth team. :thumbsup:

Hibee87
21-12-2011, 01:31 PM
There goes December's wages for the office staff and youth team. :thumbsup:

Or eggerts transfer fee :cb

greenginger
21-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Or eggerts transfer fee :cb

:confused: Was that not November's wages . I get all the final, final, final demands mixed up with the final demands. :wink:

Andy74
21-12-2011, 01:48 PM
:confused: Was that not November's wages . I get all the final, final, final demands mixed up with the final demands. :wink:

The monthly wage bill is closer to £800k so they didn't get that from any transfer money. I think UBIG paid up knowing they needed it to secure players who could get fetch fees. Otherwise, same bills due but no transfer cash to cover bits of them.

Hearts won't last the season on this basis.

cabbageandribs1875
21-12-2011, 01:52 PM
winding up orders are like buses for our pink chums, another one will be along soon enough:agree:

Saorsa
21-12-2011, 01:59 PM
The monthly wage bill is closer to £800k so they didn't get that from any transfer money. I think UBIG paid up knowing they needed it to secure players who could get fetch fees. Otherwise, same bills due but no transfer cash to cover bits of them.

Hearts won't last the season on this basis.I hope it persists then :greengrin

PatHead
21-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Haven't been able to see Scotsman. Whose turn was it this week?

Greentinted
21-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Came across this from STV:

http://local.stv.tv/edinburgh/news/289658-hearts-fc-face-second-winding-up-order-in-two-months/

Keith_M
21-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Came across this from STV:

http://local.stv.tv/edinburgh/news/289658-hearts-fc-face-second-winding-up-order-in-two-months/

So, Revenue and Customs this time. Isn't that the VAT people?

I notice a spokesperson for Hearts said this was a historic debt and had been paid "in December this year". Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it still December of this year? Or did I drink to much at the office party and oversleep by quite a bit?

CropleyWasGod
21-12-2011, 02:21 PM

I notice a spokesperson for Hearts said this was a historic debt and had been paid "in December this year". Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it still December of this year? Or did I drink to much at the office party and oversleep by quite a bit?

HM Revenue and Customs deal with all taxes, including VAT and PAYE.

greenginger
21-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Just paid a visit to Kick-back, no mention whatsoever of today's winding up order notice.

They will turn up one Saturday for a game and their Club will be gone. :confused:

HibbyAndy
21-12-2011, 03:31 PM

Hearts won't last the season on this basis.

Please god :pray:

Andy74
21-12-2011, 03:32 PM

That depends what year you think you are in.

Keith_M
21-12-2011, 03:43 PM
That depends what year you think you are in.

1986?

:dunno:

At least I think so, cos I'm wearing a Benetton Sweatshirt, one red and one blue Adidas trainers and Hugo Boss jeans.

nonshinyfinish
21-12-2011, 03:45 PM
1986?

At least I think so, cos I'm wearing a Benetton Sweatshirt, one red and one blue Adidas trainers and Hugo Boss jeans.

Get your Harrington love, you've pulled.

Andy74
21-12-2011, 03:50 PM
1986?

A pity its not May, you'd be in for a treat.

Greentinted
21-12-2011, 03:50 PM
1986?

You might be right. Boy across the road fi me wearing a fetching pair of beige Lois jumbo cords and a Hearts League and Cup Double winners T-Shirt.

Mixu62
21-12-2011, 11:03 PM
You might be right. Boy across the road fi me wearing a fetching pair of beige Lois jumbo cords and a Hearts League and Cup Double winners T-Shirt.

Nah, they were still wearing stay-press and Y cardigans in 1986. In fact I belive cardigans are still de-riguer doon Gorgie way.

Phil D. Rolls
23-12-2011, 10:43 AM
Just paid a visit to Kick-back, no mention whatsoever of today's winding up order notice.

They will turn up one Saturday for a game and their Club will be gone. :confused:

But in a sick parody of The Emperor's New Clothes, they will be able to cheer on a star studded 11 cruising towards another League Title.

Even if you don't build it, they will come.

micka_weer
23-12-2011, 10:57 AM

Still wear my Harrington proudly, along with my Fred perrys! M'on the rude boys! :wink:

Keith_M
23-12-2011, 11:16 AM

Sorry, but Harringtons are sooooo 1981.

I'm wearing a Nike jacket :greengrin

Aldo
23-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Sorry, but Harringtons are sooooo 1981.

I'm wearing a Nike jacket :greengrin

This auld man still has a Harrington but cannae get into ma stay press. ;)