what kind of dosh are they paying?

£150k?

PaulSmith
20-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Fee agreed last week I'm reading, hence where money came to pay Novembers wages

The Falcon
20-12-2011, 08:12 PM
And so it begins.

Worth a look http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/expect-a-very-different-hearts-by-the-end-of-next-month.16215971

Some of them still wont wake up.

RoxburghHibs
20-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Is he off at the end off the season or is it 1st Jan?

Barney McGrew
20-12-2011, 08:33 PM

January.

He had Vladflu at the weekend for their game against Dunfermline. Looks like he's played his last game for them.

bingo70
20-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Pleased with this news, good player and unlike in the past when they lost good players they won't be able to spend ridiculous amounts of money on replacements. Guessing he won't be the last to leave either

SquashedFrogg
20-12-2011, 08:42 PM

:faf:

Barney McGrew
20-12-2011, 08:44 PM
I've not been over to check, but has the kickback revisionism started? Is he ***** and a bad influence on the dressing room yet? :greengrin

Hibercelona
20-12-2011, 08:49 PM
Great move for him, its got to be said. :agree:

But I suppose any life boat is great when the ships going under. :titanic:

Hibercelona
20-12-2011, 08:51 PM
I've not been over to check, but has the kickback revisionism started? Is he ***** and a bad influence on the dressing room yet? :greengrin

Had a few hilarious ones when Driver walked out from a few yam mates. (I know... I know...) :wink:

The usual "He was rubbish, glad to see the back of him".... etc. :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
20-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Had a few hilarious ones when Driver walked out from a few yam mates. (I know... I know...) :wink:

The usual "He was rubbish, glad to see the back of him".... etc. :greengrin

Thought Driver was valued at £8million though :greengrin:

RickyS
20-12-2011, 09:02 PM
Pleased with this news, good player and unlike in the past when they lost good players they won't be able to spend ridiculous amounts of money on replacements. Guessing he won't be the last to leave either

how good would it be if their better players (driver, templeton, stevenson, elliot) all had fee's agreed and left the day before the derby.:greengrin

Hibercelona
20-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Thought Driver was valued at £8million though :greengrin:

Well in that case.... Hearts are only worth 42million now. I can see the value rapidly dropping over the next month or so. :greengrin

The Green Goblin
20-12-2011, 09:21 PM
how good would it be if their better players (driver, templeton, stevenson, elliot) all had fee's agreed and left the day before the derby.:greengrin

My heart says that would be brilliant. My head says it would only make our inevitable, half-self-inflicted defeat look and feel an awful lot worse. :greengrin

GG

Baldy Foghorn
20-12-2011, 09:27 PM
My heart says that would be brilliant. My head says it would only make our inevitable, half-self-inflicted defeat look and feel an awful lot worse. :greengrin

GG

Indeed, no matter who is in the yam team, they always seem to want a win more than our players...........:rolleyes:

Jones28
20-12-2011, 09:35 PM
Here we go :cb

There entire first team will have found new clubs by the first hopefully :bye:

Jim44
20-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Indeed, no matter who is in the yam team, they always seem to want a win more than our players...........:rolleyes:

................. and often get it.:rolleyes:

Bostonhibby
20-12-2011, 10:20 PM

definitely a bad influence on the dressing room I heard, wanted money to play and soap in the showers. Sooner hes gone the better.

Decent player actually, and I wish we could afford him, but thats financial responsibility for you. They are replacing him with a 12 year old lithuanian scouted by theit "talent" scout at Kaunus so he will never be missed.

son of haggart
20-12-2011, 11:04 PM
definitely a bad influence on the dressing room I heard, wanted money to play and soap in the showers. Sooner hes gone the better.

Decent player actually, and I wish we could afford him, but thats financial responsibility for you. They are replacing him with a 12 year old lithuanian scouted by theit "talent" scout at Kaunus so he will never be missed.
Never heard anyhing to suggest he was a bad influence. All the evidence until this week and his behaviour suggests he was that rare thing - a model professional with loyalty to the club.

Generally respected by the supporters but opinions divided on him as a player - either a solid player in many positions or a 'jack of all trades and master of none' .Personally I thought he was an excellent prospect whose progression was spoiled by being played in many positions by many managers - at only 23 he could still make it and has probably gone to the right place (berra and fletcher have come to no harm there)

blackpoolhibs
20-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Never heard anyhing to suggest he was a bad influence. All the evidence until this week and his behaviour suggests he was that rare thing - a model professional with loyalty to the club.

Generally respected by the supporters but opinions divided on him as a player - either a solid player in many positions or a 'jack of all trades and master of none' .Personally I thought he was an excellent prospect whose progression was spoiled by being played in many positions by many managers - at only 23 he could still make it and has probably gone to the right place (berra and fletcher have come to no harm there)

Whoosh.:faf:

Andy74
21-12-2011, 06:17 AM
Fee agreed last week I'm reading, hence where money came to pay Novembers wages

I doubt they will get anywhere near the money required to pay a months wages.

Auckland Hibs
21-12-2011, 06:22 AM
I doubt they will get anywhere near the money required to pay a months wages.

From a Yam who posts on FB and apparently "in the know" (I hate that saying!) they got somewhere between £250 - £350k for him which TBH I find pretty hard to believe :confused:

I would have taken him at ER but hey-ho at least they're weakened by his departure.

Beefster
21-12-2011, 06:31 AM
From a Yam who posts on FB and apparently "in the know" (Ihate that saying!) they got somewhere between £250 - £350k for him which TBH I find pretty hard to believe :confused:

I would have taken him at ER but hey-ho at least they're weakened by his departure.

I'd have thought that they'd have been able to get a lot more that that if everyone didn't know that they were completely skint.

Barney McGrew
21-12-2011, 07:04 AM
I'd have thought that they'd have been able to get a lot more that that if everyone didn't know that they were completely skint.

Aye, if they're getting that money for someone who was arguably their most saleable asset, then they're not going to raise much from the january fire sale.

I'm hearing talks are on with someone in England for the Tatooed Ladyboy as well

greenginger
21-12-2011, 08:38 AM

May'be they did get a lot more but that's all UBIG is letting them keep.

They've got a basketball team to fund too, never mind an Aluminium Smelter needing a service ! :greengrin

DC_Hibs
21-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Jonsson is out of contract in the summer so anything over 150-200k is a fair deal. Stevenson is the same but would be worth nearer 100k surely.
Kello might raise a bit more thant that but again is out of contract.

Templeton and Driver are the only two that can raise higher fees as they still have 18months left but their form of late means there won't be any seven figure bids coming in.

In summary: the income from the desperado firesale will be a drop in the ocean compared to their debts.

Unfortunately, we are in no great position to capitalise in under 2 weeks time!!

brog
21-12-2011, 09:21 AM
From a Yam who posts on FB and apparently "in the know" (I hate that saying!) they got somewhere between £250 - £350k for him which TBH I find pretty hard to believe :confused:

If Yams have indeed sold EJ for the above amount I think it's extremely unlikely they will have received any money yet, given the Transfer Window is not even open! I also doubt much, if any monies from the fire sale will end up at Tynie. Vlad will look to realise ( aka as strip ) all possible assets from the club for himself before trying to sell the infrastructure. He knows his valuation of club & playing assets is completely unrealistic so cashing in on players now will help him out but will not really affect potential sale of the club.
While we've all been looking at new Yams song can I please suggest the chorus of Letter From America, as in Eggert no more, Clum no more, etc etc!!
Merry Xmas!!

Hibbyradge
21-12-2011, 09:23 AM

Lat's face it, "they" didn't get a penny.

Ukio might have, but not Hearts.

johnrebus
21-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Now on BBC website.

Fee stated as £200,000.

:bye:

Andy74
21-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Jonsson is out of contract in the summer so anything over 150-200k is a fair deal. Stevenson is the same but would be worth nearer 100k surely.
Kello might raise a bit more thant that but again is out of contract.

Templeton and Driver are the only two that can raise higher fees as they still have 18months left but their form of late means there won't be any seven figure bids coming in.

In summary: the income from the desperado firesale will be a drop in the ocean compared to their debts.

Unfortunately, we are in no great position to capitalise in under 2 weeks time!!

The income from all the transfer fees they could receive put together would bring in a maximum of a few weeks wages, one month of which is already overdue.

It won't take anyhting from their debt at all and will leave them with next to nothing in assets other than the ground, if the club still have it, and their youth players.

The Baldmans Comb
21-12-2011, 11:07 AM

Hehehe.
Double Whoosh

Agreed he is a decent enough player though and he must be creaming himself at a 3 1/2 year contract with an EPL club.

Aldo
21-12-2011, 11:43 AM
All the Yams will be making excuses bout all their players. ie bad influences etc.

Let's face it they will get about 1 to possibility 1.5 million for their squad. That is that.

TBH don't think they will get much more.

Dont know where the mad one gets 25 million from??

They've also recalled a few from their loan deals??

Green_one
21-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Either Vlad is asset stripping before the fire sale or he is simply not spending another penny that is not self financed by the club, Either way bad news for their team.

They can pretend that no players are useful and to some extent that is true as they have no stars left. What they will find is the replacements are even poorer quality. ,

This looks to me like one of the final sequence of steps

BEEJ
21-12-2011, 12:00 PM
The most interesting aspect of the Jonsson sale is how quickly it has been finalised. The Vlad of previous transfer windows would have held out to the bitter end for a better price. The next window hasn't even opened yet.

This adds even more weight to the view that they are in financial meltdown over yonder.

:flag:

Part/Time Supporter
21-12-2011, 12:11 PM
The most interesting aspect of the Jonsson sale is how quickly it has been finalised. The Vlad of previous transfer windows would have held out to the bitter end for a better price. The next window hasn't even opened yet.

This adds even more weight to the view that they are in financial meltdown over yonder.

:flag:

There was a report (Express, I think) that said Hearts had sent a circular to all clubs in the top two divisions in England with a list of players and suggested prices. Presumably Wolves responded to that.

robinp
21-12-2011, 12:25 PM
There was a report (Express, I think) that said Hearts had sent a circular to all clubs in the top two divisions in England with a list of players and suggested prices. Presumably Wolves responded to that.

That is how all big clubs carry out their player (fire) sales. :cb

truehibernian
21-12-2011, 02:07 PM

Running very true to the info I got from Tynecastle two weeks ago from someone who told me that 5 first team players had already got contracts lined up elsewhere (and said a keeper was away......which could be Balogh but he was coy for some reason about that position). Same person said Templeton is away to Rangers (the only one of the 5 he named). We shall see.............

Also got told this week that many of the youngsters are considering their futures at the club behind the scenes. Hearts at present have a good wee crop below the first team I have to say......maybe an opportunity for Hibs there IMHO.

PatHead
21-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Running very true to the info I got from Tynecastle two weeks ago from someone who told me that 5 first team players had already got contracts lined up elsewhere (and said a keeper was away......which could be Balogh but he was coy for some reason about that position). Same person said Templeton is away to Rangers (the only one of the 5 he named). We shall see.............

Also got told this week that many of the youngsters are considering their futures at the club behind the scenes. Hearts at present have a good wee crop below the first team I have to say......maybe an opportunity for Hibs there IMHO.

And there was me thinking Rangers had no money but they can still outbid all other SPL clubs, might be paper talk but they also want Boyd who I doubt will be cheap.

Sooner they bring in a rule stopping clubs living outwith their means the better

truehibernian
21-12-2011, 02:32 PM
And there was me thinking Rangers had no money but they can still outbid all other SPL clubs, might be paper talk but they also want Boyd who I doubt will be cheap.

Sooner they bring in a rule stopping clubs living outwith their means the better

Agree mate, but if they sell Jelavic then they could bring in excess of £6/7 million.....which paves the way for getting Boyd (who they know scores for fun in the SPL) and Templeton who they have seen first hand too.....and is a good replacement for the injured Naismith who they have missed.

Andy74
21-12-2011, 02:37 PM

Rangers living within their means would still outbid the rest of the SPL excluding Celtic, quite significantly.

PatHead
21-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Might do but only once they have settled the tax bill and reduced the interest on their borrowings.

DC_Hibs
21-12-2011, 02:43 PM

Doesn't take much to outbid other SPL clubs as none of them except maybe Celtic can pay fees for anyone.

Boyd will be a lot cheaper than he was as there will be a lot less interest in him now than there was when he left Rangers after his unsuccessful spell down south and the unpaid Turkish holiday.

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-12-2011, 05:14 PM
You have to laugh at some these yaks on newspaper forums, apparently he was only a "fringe" player...eh? :confused:

Seveno
21-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Agree mate, but if they sell Jelavic then they could bring in excess of £6/7 million.....which paves the way for getting Boyd (who they know scores for fun in the SPL) and Templeton who they have seen first hand too.....and is a good replacement for the injured Naismith who they have missed.

How can you say that anything that girning face does is for fun.

BEEJ
21-12-2011, 06:04 PM
You have to laugh at some these yaks on newspaper forums, apparently he was only a "fringe" player...eh? :confused:
Jonsson was apparently POTY over there for season 2009/10.

How soon they forget.

Pedantic_Hibee
21-12-2011, 06:17 PM
I'm sure "Eggy" was killing the club every day..............

nortonhibby
21-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Either Vlad is asset stripping before the fire sale or he is simply not spending another penny that is not self financed by the club, Either way bad news for their team.

They can pretend that no players are useful and to some extent that is true as they have no stars left. What they will find is the replacements are even poorer quality. ,

This looks to me like one of the final sequence of steps

plus there tax liability they always seem to be behind with that one which IMO Is the one that will cause the asbestos roof to implode.

Part/Time Supporter
21-12-2011, 07:00 PM
plus there tax liability they always seem to be behind with that one which IMO Is the one that will cause the asbestos roof to implode.

HMRC seem to be firing in a winding-up order every time Hearts miss a payment nowadays. Which is fair enough given their payment history.

greenginger
21-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Never mind the Tax deductions and Vat , HMRC will sort that one.

What about the Business Rates and Rent they are due our Council ? " Can we pay next year " is their probable response.

Bostonhibby
21-12-2011, 07:31 PM

heres the smiley I owe you :wink:

NOLA
21-12-2011, 09:14 PM
hertz would probably still not get beat