PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Blackburn vs Bolton

Mikeystewart
20-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Massive game for both teams, both bottom of the league, 2-0 to Bolton as I watch it, find myself comparing this useless Blackburn team to Hibs......

Cant help but feel a bit sorry for Kean.

Barney McGrew
20-12-2011, 07:37 PM
He'll be away by this time tomorrow.

Big, big result for Coyle and Bolton if they hold on for the three points.

HibeeMG
20-12-2011, 07:49 PM
As a Bolton fan, I'm chuffed with that first half.

The atmosphere is nasty though. Kean will surely have to walk if things stay as they are.

He's getting loads of support from the Bolton fans though! :wink:

Hainan Hibs
20-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Don't take much interest in English football but wanted to see Kean turn it around. Always good to see Scottish managers do well down there.

I've been surprised how long he has got, shirley he will be gone after this.

Good quote from Graham Taylor on BBC though - "I've been very disappointed in the response of the Blackburn players. There hasn't been any willingness from them. You say this and that about the manager, but once the players step over that white line, it's their responsibility."

SteveHFC
20-12-2011, 08:01 PM
I feel sorry for Kean :agree:

Hainan Hibs
20-12-2011, 08:03 PM
Having thought about it though the strength of anti-Kean chants and protests can't be having a good effect on the players performances.

PaulSmith
20-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Just been sent this: :)

I hear Colin Calderwood has turned up at Ewood Park with some chicken and some beer and is claiming to be a pal of Steve Kean

joe breezy
20-12-2011, 08:17 PM
Just been sent this: :)

I hear Colin Calderwood has turned up at Ewood Park with some chicken and some beer and is claiming to be a pal of Steve Kean

Brilliant :)

Sylar
20-12-2011, 08:22 PM
Who the hell told David N'Gog he was a football player?!

He's shockingly bad - no first touch, no strength, no balance, no sense of goal and has the same headless chicken approach as Kenny Miller - the difference being, Miller occasionally scores!

A poor man's Fernando Torres :agree:

SteveHFC
20-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Yakubu scores

Sylar
20-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Blackburn 1-2 Bolton - Yakubu - good finish.

Sir David Gray
20-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Full time, Blackburn 1-2 Bolton.

Must be the end for Steve Kean. To be honest, I would be quite relieved to be shown the door, if I was him because the abuse that he is receiving from the Blackburn fans is really quite poisonous now and must be affecting him in his personal life.

No job is worth that.

On a lighter note, does anyone else think that Owen Coyle is receiving commission from Barclays?

He refers to the "Barclays Premier League" in almost every single interview that he gives! :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
20-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Huge win for Bolton, Kean must be on his way out now...........

Paisley Hibby
20-12-2011, 09:12 PM
Full time, Blackburn 1-2 Bolton.

Must be the end for Steve Kean. To be honest, I would be quite relieved to be shown the door, if I was him because the abuse that he is receiving from the Blackburn fans is really quite poisonous now and must be affecting him in his personal life.

No job is worth that.

On a lighter note, does anyone else think that Owen Coyle is receiving commission from Barclays?

He refers to the "Barclays Premier League" in almost every single interview that he gives! :greengrin

I really feel for Steve Kean. He's been trying to do the job with one hand tied behind his back. Little doubt in my mind that the way over the top behaviour of the Blackburn Fans has made thing worse and probably helped make sure that their team will get relegated. A lesson for us I think!

JimBHibees
21-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Thought it was a bit crass for Sky to have Allardyce in the studio along with this sidekick. Allardyce had previously had a pop at Kean indicating that he didnt think he should have got the job.

Anyone with a bit of self respect would have turned down Sky's invite however guess big Sam is a bit different in that regard.