PDA

View Full Version : Twitter names?

Craigyno1
20-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Hi,

Have been looking on Twitter and found a few of the players on there, but there is one name that has stumped both me and my mate all morning! 14_kd (Kevy) is mates with David Stephens and Wotherspoon (on twitter!) and has spoken about getting a chance at Hibs and being in the gym a lot with Stephens, but for the life of us, havent a clue who he is! It even has some pictures of him. Any ideas? :confused:

Cheers

3pm
20-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Kose Antonio Dreyes.

HibbyKeith
20-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Kose Antonio Dreyes.

you barsteward... I had already Ctrl + c and ctrl + v to google before i realised. :greengrin

:doh:

HibbyKeith
20-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi,

Have been looking on Twitter and found a few of the players on there, but there is one name that has stumped both me and my mate all morning! 14_kd (Kevy) is mates with David Stephens and Wotherspoon (on twitter!) and has spoken about getting a chance at Hibs and being in the gym a lot with Stephens, but for the life of us, havent a clue who he is! It even has some pictures of him. Any ideas? :confused:

Cheers

Been following alot of the hibs players a while, yesterday was the first time i had noticed this guy, problem with his profile picture is there are 3 folk in it, so was unsure if he was just a fitness coach who used to work with pompy of if he was one of the 2 players.

Craigyno1
20-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Been following alot of the hibs players a while, yesterday was the first time i had noticed this guy, problem with his profile picture is there are 3 folk in it, so was unsure if he was just a fitness coach who used to work with pompy of if he was one of the 2 players.

The photos on twitter are of a young black guy, which I think is the Portsmouth No2 in his profile pic. Also, he tweets a lot and sounds fairly young! :greengrin :wink:

Craigyno1
20-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Kevin Dimingo?? Claims to have played for Portsmouth, Middlesborough, Newcastle & FC United and trying to get a deal at Hibs.

nonshinyfinish
20-12-2011, 04:51 PM
Kose Antonio Dreyes.

:tee hee: