PDA

View Full Version : lets get the hibees voices out there

doddsy
20-12-2011, 12:09 PM
ive been quite shocked by the level of bias by the bbc in particular with in my opinion either anti hibs or pro hearts, just on saturday their so called objective people on their show sportsound was sandy clark, john robertson, allan preston and the ever blue and maroon of chic young, there was zero input from anyone of a past or current hibs connection and ive been texting in regularly to say im unhappy as a licence payer that there seems to be bias on all their sportsound shows. if you feel the same text in to let them know and maybe with more voices we can get a more unbiased show. the opposite on real radio with alan rough and big derek johnstone, they dont seem to have any bias with good laughs and humour. come on hibees lets make a difference.

truehibernian
20-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Can't get a more passionate fan than Craig Paterson, but Craig shows humility and some fair mindedness when on the Beeb. Pat Nevin is always a fan, and then there is also Stevie Cowan. Sometimes Stevie comes across as a wee bit critical of Hibs, but for me it's because like the fans of Hibernian it annoys him seeing players not trying 100% for the club.

I like the Beeb's football shows and to be honest, Open All Mic's can be a right fun afternoon's listening.

Preston is and always will be a front bum however.

easty
20-12-2011, 01:55 PM
ive been quite shocked by the level of bias by the bbc in particular with in my opinion either anti hibs or pro hearts, just on saturday their so called objective people on their show sportsound was sandy clark, john robertson, allan preston and the ever blue and maroon of chic young, there was zero input from anyone of a past or current hibs connection and ive been texting in regularly to say im unhappy as a licence payer that there seems to be bias on all their sportsound shows. if you feel the same text in to let them know and maybe with more voices we can get a more unbiased show. the opposite on real radio with alan rough and big derek johnstone, they dont seem to have any bias with good laughs and humour. come on hibees lets make a difference.

Bruce Forsyth had a blue suit on once and said "we love you with all our hearts" to one of the Strictly Come Dancing fellows, when will this bias end?? When???

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-12-2011, 02:19 PM
When will Brucey ever end? never saw the point of the old dinosaur!

easty
20-12-2011, 02:23 PM
When will Brucey ever end? never saw the point of the old dinosaur!

nice to see you hutchyhibby, to see you......