PDA

View Full Version : NHC Motherwell to run free buses.

Hermit Crab
19-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Just seen on SSN that Motherwell are running free buses for fans who are travelling to tynecastle on Saturday. Good to see a club thats trying to encourage fans back to the game with them already doing cheap gates and thier bring a friend scheme. Other clubs could take a leaf out of thier book to get the fans back. Hats of to Motherwell for doing this.

givescotlandfreedom
19-12-2011, 04:12 PM
I think they should run free buses for us to Fir Park for their cock up the other week.

SteveHFC
19-12-2011, 04:14 PM
I think they should run free buses for us to Fir Park for their cock up the other week.

:agree:

Billy Whizz
19-12-2011, 04:16 PM

Great point.
On another issue what are they going to do for Supporters like me who attended this game and didn't get a voucher?

Scouse Hibee
19-12-2011, 04:43 PM
Great point.
On another issue what are they going to do for Supporters like me who attended this game and didn't get a voucher?

Well if Motherwell or Hibs do not provide free buses you can have mine!

Billy Whizz
19-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Well if Motherwell or Hibs do not provide free buses you can have mine!

Ha ha

Joe Baker II
19-12-2011, 05:19 PM

Well done to Motherwell for doing tihs but surely as long as gate receipts are allocated 100% to the home team, it makes more sense for the home club to take the initiative in contacting away supporters regarding subsidsing transport as they stand to obtain the financial benefit?

Hibbyradge
19-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Bonkers. Why spend money to increase Hearts walk ups?

Keith_M
19-12-2011, 07:27 PM
Didn't we have thread on this last week?

(Not a dig at the OP, he probably didn't see it)

ronaldo7
19-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Great point.

We're still waiting for the vouchers to drop through the letterbox. It's been a few weeks now and still waiting on their ticket office getting their fingers oot.

The holding E Mail they sent did say they'd get back to us in due course.:rolleyes: