PDA

View Full Version : Kris Boyd

soproni1
19-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Just saw he has had his contract terminated in Turkey? Presuming he willl be looking to come back to Scotland.............

Wouldn't imagine he'll be a target for PF but at the right price there may something still left in him

Cocohibby
19-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Just saw he has had his contract terminated in Turkey? Presuming he willl be looking to come back to Scotland.............

Wouldn't imagine he'll be a target for PF but at the right price there may something still left in him

His wage demands will be too high:dunno:

Leithenhibby
19-12-2011, 01:55 PM

Wouldn't want that dirty little anywhere near ER .... :rolleyes:

Jim44
19-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Do you think we need a matching pair? :greengrin

Kammy1875
19-12-2011, 02:06 PM
No danger he would come to us. Would be fantastic if it could happen though.

He will be away back to Rangers to replace Jelavic.

easty
19-12-2011, 02:09 PM
No danger he would come to us. Would be fantastic if it could happen though.

He will be away back to Rangers to replace Jelavic.

Wouldnt be at all surprised to see that, and he'll pick up where he left off, scoring plenty goals and being a total bell end.

Sir David Gray
19-12-2011, 02:10 PM
Absolutely no chance of Kris Boyd being interested in a move to Hibs.

If he was to come back to Scotland, the only club he would sign for would be Rangers.

.Sean.
19-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Big, fat, a Hun and a dodgy ****er but boy does he know where the net is. I'd take him but I reckon it's a near certainty he'll be back at Rangers.

Kammy1875
19-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Wouldnt be at all surprised to see that, and he'll pick up where he left off, scoring plenty goals and being a total bell end.

:agree: and get away with it.

bigwheel
19-12-2011, 04:04 PM
It is a bit interesting that he has failed at Boro and in Turkey as well as his loan spell last year....

PaulSmith
19-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Rangers will sell Jelavic for a hefty sum and replace him with Boyd (and possibly O'Connor?) for next to nowt.

.Sean.
19-12-2011, 04:15 PM
It is a bit interesting that he has failed at Boro and in Turkey as well as his loan spell last year....

:agree: 3 clubs he's bombed at, he hardly set the hether alight at Forest either.

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-12-2011, 04:23 PM
What are peoples expectations from Hibs? Nae chance us giving him the dough he would be after. People really need to have a look at the bigger picture re Hibs, either that, or i might as well say Barca might loan us Villa after his injury until he gets back to full match fitness!

Lofarl
19-12-2011, 04:24 PM
He has been an utter failure at every club he has went to since he left Rangers. He can't get away with his sly elbows and walking around the park. He is a waste of space and a fat jakey to boot. He does have a lovely face though.......to throw stones at.

silverhibee
19-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Just on SSN that Boyd hasn't recieved any wages since signing for the Turkish club, and after waiting out the 90 days his contract has been terminated and is now in the hands of FIFA, so i think he can sign for a club straight away rather than wait until the January window opens.

ancient hibee
19-12-2011, 05:32 PM
If he comes back to Rangers,as I'm sure he will,he'll finish the season as top scorer in the SPL because the defences here are totally hopeless.He was no good anywhere else because strikers have to be mobile but here you can score a header against us from 3 yards without even having to jump for the ball.

hibeeleicester
19-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Time for the Hibs board to cough up and get us out of this mess, even if we were to sign him until the end of the season i'd be happy with that.

Hibercelona
19-12-2011, 06:37 PM
Can't stand him.

However, a partnership of Boyd and O'Connor up front isn't something most teams would turn down.

It might also give us an excuse to play 4-4-2 again. :greengrin

lapsedhibee
19-12-2011, 06:47 PM
He can't get away with his sly elbows

Exactly. Was watching Stanley Petrov play against the 'puddle yesterday and he never dived once. When he played for Celtc he dived, on average, every single time he got the ball and was awarded, on average, a free kick every single time he dived. Would be mildly interested to know from any Villa-watchers exactly how soon after he moved to Englandland he realised that OF cheating isn't rewarded there. :dunno:

Albion Hibs
19-12-2011, 06:49 PM
No way he would come to us. Money for a kick off would never be enough. It will be interesting to see what happens as Rangers probably are not in the position to sign him given their money issues.

He could quite easily play at some level in england and not have the hassle of having to go back to the blue weegies.

NAE NOOKIE
19-12-2011, 06:49 PM
We couldnt afford to pay him. Having said that from what I have seen of him he shows strength on the ball and is good at keeping his feet under pressure.

Funny thing is that as soon as he gets to within 18 yards of the goal his bones turn to jelly and he keeps falling down. In short a cheating big girls blouse who has no place in a Green & White shirt. Besides, we already have a player like that.

shagpile
19-12-2011, 07:10 PM

Loads of Sucuk, Simit & gallons of Raki.

H18sry
19-12-2011, 07:27 PM
Can't stand him.

However, a partnership of Boyd and O'Connor up front isn't something most teams would turn down.

It might also give us an excuse to play 4-4-2 again. :greengrin

That will be the partnership at der hun's come February IMO :agree:

stubru59
19-12-2011, 07:38 PM
No thanks. See what Tom English has to say: http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/sport/tom_english_few_at_ibrox_will_shed_tears_over_this _boydian_tragedy_1_1997161

silverhibee
19-12-2011, 07:43 PM

:agree:

Eyrie
19-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Boyd wouldn't be willing to work hard enough, so no interest here.

No thanks. See what Tom English has to say: http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/sport/tom_english_few_at_ibrox_will_shed_tears_over_this _boydian_tragedy_1_1997161
Great link :top marks

TheMentalHibees
20-12-2011, 08:38 AM
Funny to see this after all the fawning over him by the media whilst at Rangers.

Allant1981
20-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Dont think he will come back to scotland, probably a championship or league 1 side

SmokieJoe
21-12-2011, 12:53 AM
Old Wattie has pretty much told sally mcoist to re-sign him on a beeb interview, reading between the lines, does that mean G'OC will sign the 2 year deal with us thats been rumoured and no more OF signing talk?

or is GoC's form picking up because hooper at smeltic has been linked with moves back south of the border?

the plot thickens...:wink:

FRes Hibbie
21-12-2011, 01:48 AM
Old Wattie has pretty much told sally mcoist to re-sign him on a beeb interview, reading between the lines, does that mean G'OC will sign the 2 year deal with us thats been rumoured and no more OF signing talk?

or is GoC's form picking up because hooper at smeltic has been linked with moves back south of the border?

the plot thickens...:wink:

I wasn't aware his form had picked up.

soupy
21-12-2011, 06:05 AM
I wasn't aware his form had picked up.Yip nor had i.

Hibercelona
21-12-2011, 11:06 AM

Bah!..... They'll have nothing on our Doyle and Sodje partnership. :smokin

BS44
21-12-2011, 12:06 PM

After the way O'Connor was carrying on with the hun players at FT at ER then I think you could be right about him going to Ibrox. Disgraceful way for a player to act after a defeat.

Bayern Bru
21-12-2011, 02:22 PM
After the way O'Connor was carrying on with the hun players at FT at ER then I think you could be right about him going to Ibrox. Disgraceful way for a player to act after a defeat.

Care to elaborate for those who missed it? Or was it just that he was being a total fandan?

ancient hibee
21-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Or as Hibs captain was he shaking their hands-we don't want any of that wimpish sporting behaviour at ER.

.Sean.
21-12-2011, 04:25 PM
Care to elaborate for those who missed it? Or was it just that he was being a total fandan?
Garry O'Connor? Never! :faf:

Would O'Connor sign for Rangers, bearing in mind he's a massive Celtic fan?

BS44
21-12-2011, 08:13 PM
Or as Hibs captain was he shaking their hands-we don't want any of that wimpish sporting behaviour at ER.

No problem whatsoever with Hibs players shaking hands with opponents or sportsmanship for that matter. What I have got a problem with is our captain not giving a flying attitude that we had just lost and more interested in having a laugh and joke with the Rangers players coming off the park.

First time I've seen a Hibs player having a chuckle after losing the match.

Since90+2
21-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Garry O'Connor? Never! :faf:

Would O'Connor sign for Rangers, bearing in mind he's a massive Celtic fan?

A massive Celtic fan? I know he supported them as a young boy but considering he's been a professional footballer since he was 16 I wouldnt think he would be considered a 'massive' Celtic fan.

Would he sign for the huns? If they offered him the contract he was looking for at this stage of his career he would in a heartbeat.

.Sean.
22-12-2011, 12:57 PM
A massive Celtic fan? I know he supported them as a young boy but considering he's been a professional footballer since he was 16 I wouldnt think he would be considered a 'massive' Celtic fan.Would he sign for the huns? If they offered him the contract he was looking for at this stage of his career he would in a heartbeat.I would say massive aye. He goes to watch them whenever he's not playing. He was still walking around the Pans in a Celtic trackie in his early twenties.

blackpoolhibs
22-12-2011, 01:02 PM
Garry O'Conner is not good enough for us at the moment, nevermind the old firm. He would not get away with the kind of performances he's been showing for us for as long with them.

easty
22-12-2011, 01:03 PM
I would say massive aye. He goes to watch them whenever he's not playing. He was still walking around the Pans in a Celtic trackie in his early twenties.

Im not saying you're a massive liar. But I don't believe that's true.

Hainan Hibs
22-12-2011, 01:07 PM
He might want to up the performances he is now putting in for us before a move to, well, anywhere.

His performance at Pittodrie was up there with The Tank and Konte.

essexhibee
22-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Kris Boyd was shown up in the Championship for what he really is - a limited ability fat lazy useless hun.

Annoys me that he is the top goalscorer in the SPL ahead of Larsson. The swede was 10 times the player Boyd ever was, achieved massively more than he ever achieved, and played in a far better standard league up against harder defences.

Fat *******. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
22-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Kris Boyd was shown up in the Championship for what he really is - a limited ability fat lazy useless hun.

Annoys me that he is the top goalscorer in the SPL ahead of Larsson. The swede was 10 times the player Boyd ever was, achieved massively more than he ever achieved, and played in a far better standard league up against harder defences.

:agree: Which is why i'd imagine he will be back at hunbrox in the near future, then wearing a Scotland shirt in the next game too. :rolleyes:

Jim44
22-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Neil Lennon is reported to have expressed an interest in signing Boyd.

lapsedhibee
22-12-2011, 04:15 PM

Trawling through my memory of 1907493149134 years watching fitba, I can't recall any single more loathesome hun than Boydy. I really really disliked Alex Macdonald, but not as much as the fat one.

tamig
22-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Im not saying you're a massive liar. But I don't believe that's true.

I don't believe it either. In his early 20s he was starring for Hibs. What a ridiculous comment.

Hibercelona
22-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Neil Lennon is reported to have expressed an interest in signing Boyd.

Probably just saying that to try and stir up der hun, being the wee naff that he is.

.Sean.
23-12-2011, 11:30 AM
I don't believe it either. In his early 20s he was starring for Hibs. What a ridiculous comment.

Ridiculous comment your arse.

HibsNutter
23-12-2011, 12:01 PM
just signed for celtic..

Cropley10
23-12-2011, 12:11 PM
just signed for celtic..

Got a link??

Ryan69
23-12-2011, 12:20 PM
What I cant understand is how a completely skint Rangers could sign him?

They should have a transfer embargo placed on them until their **** is sorted out!

HibsNutter
23-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Got a link??

apologies, now appears to have been a load of bull****. oops

easty
23-12-2011, 12:31 PM

It does sound ridiculous though.

Sounds like a crappy rumour you heard on your school playground and have believed ever since.

tamig
23-12-2011, 08:51 PM

Eh? Garry O'Connor is starring in the Hibs first team - one of the hottest prospects in Scottish football. You really believe he was swanning round the Pans in a Sellick tracksuit? Someones ripping you pal :agree:

I'm from the Pans incidentally.