PDA

View Full Version : Hats Off

NAE NOOKIE
18-12-2011, 11:20 PM
To everybody who turned out to see their team this weekend who dont support the ugly sisters.

Perhaps its time that we had 5 full time professional teams in this country.

The Ugly Sisters, a South East United team, a Tayside United and a Highlands United. We could all join the English football league in the hope that the home crowds would be decent and that real fans like me would be able to watch games in a great atmosphere alongside real football fans, who like me want to actually go to games with a great atmosphere created by real football fans.

If you have decided that you no longer want to attend games ... for whatever reason .... and are upset by this post ......................... TOUGH !!!

TowerHibs
18-12-2011, 11:24 PM
Upset by it?????? Completely confused with it

Chin up

Sammy7nil
18-12-2011, 11:24 PM
To everybody who turned out to see their team this weekend who dont support the ugly sisters.

Perhaps its time that we had 5 full time professional teams in this country.

The Ugly Sisters, a South East United team, a Tayside United and a Highlands United. We could all join the English football league in the hope that the home crowds would be decent and that real fans like me would be able to watch games in a great atmosphere alongside real football fans, who like me want to actually go to games with a great atmosphere created by real football fans.

If you have decided that you no longer want to attend games ... for whatever reason .... and are upset by this post ......................... TOUGH !!!

Drink is a terrible thing, take lots of water before bed. :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
18-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Upset by it?????? Completely confused with it

Chin up

Whats to be confused ...... We live in a country that pretends to like football and then every Saturday proves that it doesn't.

I would just like to be watching games in a great atmosphere with fans who give a **** ........ Go on .. Google Newells Old boys fans ..... Now thats what I want !!!

I'm not dissing the folk who go ( RESPECT !!! ) but I am dissing the folk who talk football in the pub or at work every week and who cant be arsed to go because Scottish football isnt as good as the stuff they watch on SKY every weekend........ ****ing ********s !!!

Saorsa
18-12-2011, 11:34 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/cookingsherry.jpg

Sammy7nil
18-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Whats to be confused ...... We live in a country that pretends to like football and then every Saturday proves that it doesn't.

I would just like to be watching games in a great atmosphere with fans who give a **** ........ Go on .. Google Newells Old boys fans ..... Now thats what I want !!!

I'm not dissing the folk who go ( RESPECT !!! ) but I am dissing the folk who talk football in the pub or at work every week and who cant be arsed to go because Scottish football isnt as good as the stuff they watch on SKY every weekend........ ****ing ********s !!!

So people should pay £28 a game and turn up week after week regardless of quality, skill, effort, commitment, overall perfomance and results?

Are you Rod Petrie :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
18-12-2011, 11:38 PM
In fact ..... sod it ..... I wish Hibs would build a wee tight 8,000 capacity ground so I could enjoy going to matches in a great atmosphere with my fellow loyal Hibbies.

Good on ya fellow loyal Hibbies :not worth

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-12-2011, 11:43 PM
I hope you've got the day off tomorrow!

NAE NOOKIE
18-12-2011, 11:46 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/cookingsherry.jpg

What !!!

Damn you sir .......... It was a bloody good Chardonnay ... A wine which was not only a bit cheeky, but I must say damned impertinent.

TowerHibs
18-12-2011, 11:47 PM
So people should pay £28 a game and turn up week after week regardless of quality, skill, effort, commitment, overall perfomance and results?

Are you Rod Petrie :greengrin

Maybe when SNP bring in minimum pricing for bevy the crowds will go up

monktonharp
19-12-2011, 12:02 AM
Maybe when SNP bring in minimum pricing for bevy the crowds will go up:confused:?

monktonharp
19-12-2011, 12:10 AM
In fact ..... sod it ..... I wish Hibs would build a wee tight 8,000 capacity ground so I could enjoy going to matches in a great atmosphere with my fellow loyal Hibbies.

Good on ya fellow loyal Hibbies :not worth sorry, Hibs have built a Eufa standard and complient stadium,used to be some great atmospheres there, but it's totally gash at the mo. howevever, our day will surely come.

Mikeystewart
19-12-2011, 12:14 AM
Maybe some people have forgotten what supporting a local team is about. The idea being that the local club represents its locals and its geographical area. To merge clubs just for an increase in capacity and greater chance of global success is nothing short of lunacy. Next there will be an ethnic president of the United States and Manchester City will be top of the league......................................oh wait

Not that I took the op seriously or anything :wink:

NAE NOOKIE
19-12-2011, 12:18 AM
Maybe some people have forgotten what supporting a local team is about. The idea being that the local club represents its locals and its geographical area. To merge clubs just for an increase in capacity and greater chance of global success is nothing short of lunacy. Next there will be an ethnic president of the United States and Manchester City will be top of the league......................................oh wait

Not that I took the op seriously or anything :wink:

Ach ..... I'm just a spoilt wee sod who has thrown the toys oot the pram coz I cant get what I want

:greengrin

silverhibee
19-12-2011, 11:49 AM
sorry, Hibs have built a Eufa standard and complient stadium,used to be some great atmospheres there, but it's totally gash at the mo. howevever, our day will surely come.,

But will we live long enough to see it happen.:greengrin