PDA

View Full Version : Time to get behind the team

Seveno
17-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Okay I know that the squad has its limitations but they are clearly better organised under Pat Fenlon and work much harder.

We have to accept that we play a part in the success or failure of our team. As long as they are trying then they deserve our support and with that support, they will try even harder. If we are negative and berate them, then confidence reduces and players become afraid of being near the ball.

I have faith in PF and it seems that the players do as well. Let's get behind the team on Saturday and show the rest of the SPL that we are a club to be reckoned with.

:flag:

RIP
18-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Okay I know that the squad has its limitations but they are clearly better organised under Pat Fenlon and work much harder.

We have to accept that we play a part in the success or failure of our team. As long as they are trying then they deserve our support and with that support, they will try even harder. If we are negative and berate them, then confidence reduces and players become afraid of being near the ball.

I have faith in PF and it seems that the players do as well. Let's get behind the team on Saturday and show the rest of the SPL that we are a club to be reckoned with.

:top marks

Fantic
18-12-2011, 08:39 PM
I won't be there but promise not to shout at the radio

HH81
19-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Good post, hopefully an Xmas cheer and 3 points.

JimBHibees
19-12-2011, 10:18 AM

Totally agree it is time for the fans to get behind the team and support them as make no bones about it we are in a battle. Personally think PF is a good appointment and that he already has the team more organised however there are obvious limitations in the squad which hopefully he can address in January with 3 or 4 players.

We obviously missed both Osbourne and Griffiths on Saturday but even so we were robbed big time by that awful decision made even worse by the fact he had the perfect view. 3 big games coming up and hopefully we can pick up points in them all.

archiebald
19-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Have spoken about this before-Easter Road is silent, main stand all but totally- ff as well only east stand manages to stir now and again---away support can be heard
so lets all give it big licks at home they need it !:flag::flag::flag::pfgwa