PDA

View Full Version : Hibs to stop paying players

Benny Brazil
17-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Well its not done that lot over the other side of the city any harm - maybe Rod should consider not paying them until they actually prove they are worth a salary.

iwasthere1972
17-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Well its not done that lot over the other side of the city any harm - maybe Rod should consider not paying them until they actually prove they are worth a salary.

I would even go as far as asking them for their last 12 months salaries that they've robbed of us.

Elephant Stone
17-12-2011, 05:06 PM
A lot of them aren't good enough but the whole team worked hard today, this wage thief talk is boring and undeserved.

iwasthere1972
17-12-2011, 05:07 PM
A lot of them aren't good enough but the whole team worked hard today, this wage thief talk is boring and undeserved.

One day out of how many?

Elephant Stone
17-12-2011, 05:12 PM
One day out of how many?

I don't think work rate has ever been a problem with this squad, it looks to me more like some players are just not good enough, some are trying too hard and look shaky and nervous, others are deprived of service and movement from competent teammates and the whole squad are in dire need of some confidence. But hey, let's slate them further and make them justify their pay, that's bound to get us on the right track.

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-12-2011, 05:27 PM
looks like we have stopped paying win bonuses......

iwasthere1972
17-12-2011, 05:28 PM
I don't think work rate has ever been a problem with this squad, it looks to me more like some players are just not good enough, some are trying too hard and look shaky and nervous, others are deprived of service and movement from competent teammates and the whole squad are in dire need of some confidence. But hey, let's slate them further and make them justify their pay, that's bound to get us on the right track.

Okay. Cheers.

Franck Le God
17-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Okay. Cheers.

It's attitudes like this that get on my nerves. Rather than bickering with fellow Hibs fans can't we just all pull together an try and SUPPORT the team?

iwasthere1972
17-12-2011, 08:49 PM
It's attitudes like this that get on my nerves. Rather than bickering with fellow Hibs fans can't we just all pull together an try and SUPPORT the team?

To be honest a lot of it is tongue in cheek. I wouldn't call it bickering either. It's only a bit banter. :agree:

Franck Le God
17-12-2011, 09:02 PM
To be honest a lot of it is tongue in cheek. I wouldn't call it bickering either. It's only a bit banter. :agree:

Fair enough, posting in response to what you said was a poor choice. I just feel there's so much negativity on here (and at ER) these days. I know that shocking performances are to blame for this but I just wish we could all get behind the team no matter how badly they are playing. I appreciate it's frustrating for fans just now but negativity towards players certainly isn't going to improve the situation.