PDA

View Full Version : Scott Booth.

Thecat23
17-12-2011, 02:03 PM
What a horrible little scrot of a man. Never a pen ffs, is he sitting with his old Aberdeen top on? If it's not Burley its him.

HibeeMG
17-12-2011, 02:04 PM
What a horrible little scrot of a man. Never a pen ffs, is he sitting with his old Aberdeen top on? If it's not Burley its him.

Eh? He said it was a soft penalty.

Thecat23
17-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Eh? He said it was a soft penalty.

Mate he said it WAS a pen. Saying soft makes no odds. It clearly wasn't. Defended him if you want i think he's a ****.

HibeeMG
17-12-2011, 02:16 PM
Mate he said it WAS a pen. Saying soft makes no odds. It clearly wasn't. Defended him if you want i think he's a ****.

No he didn't! He said that Ivan didn't get the ball (which, from the view behind the goals, he didn't). He said there was hardly any contact on the Dons player and that he went down very easily.

I think he can be a d*** also but let's not start making things up eh?

Thecat23
17-12-2011, 02:22 PM
No he didn't! He said that Ivan didn't get the ball (which, from the view behind the goals, he didn't). He said there was hardly any contact on the Dons player and that he went down very easily.

I think he can be a d*** also but let's not start making things up eh?

He said not long after it that the pictures made it conclusive and it was a pen. Unless i'm hearing things? :confused:

SteveHFC
17-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Booth is a ****.

Hiber-nation
17-12-2011, 02:27 PM

They're not all against us. We're just pish and we need to accept pundits will criticise us.

harry-hibee
17-12-2011, 02:34 PM

What shows him up is that all his pundit mates are saying it was not a penalty and some are saying it was a dive.

Thecat23
17-12-2011, 02:39 PM
They're not all against us. We're just pish and we need to accept pundits will criticise us.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying they are. But ffs at least be fair.

Franck Stanton
17-12-2011, 02:54 PM

Correct mate, the truth hurts eh.

Sir David Gray
17-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Maybe I was just hearing things but I thought Booth was saying that the penalty was very harsh and going on the opinion that it shouldn't have been awarded. :confused: