PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Aberdeen 1 vs Hibs 0

Pages : 1 [2]

joe breezy
17-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Sodje is hopeless - amazing how many huddies are being paid by Hibs

Sir David Gray
17-12-2011, 01:15 PM
A half decent striker puts those chances away every day of the week.

SteveHFC
17-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Come on Hibs FFS!!!!

Does this club want to be bottom of the SPL!

Broken Gnome
I'm not sure we've got enough quality in centre mid to play with decent wide men as otherwise the full backs would be hopelessly exposed (not a good idea if Hart continues to get a run in the side).

Aye, although Wotherspoon, Osbourne and Stevenson are doing alright you couldn't rely on that every week. Need some sort of pace and options for a change.

Pretty Boy
Why can Hibs players not see the easy pass and resort to humping a nothing ball up the park?

Until the goal we were keeping it simple, since then players in space are being ignored in favour of the ball being hoofed in a general direction.

LancashireHibby
17-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Aye, although Wotherspoon, Osbourne and Stevenson are doing alright you couldn't rely on that every week. Need some sort of pace and options for a change.

Been considering for a while that we could stack centre mid with three hard working players which might give us some breathing space to bring in someone decent to play behind the front two?

Greenblood70
17-12-2011, 01:18 PM
This is ****ing dire

steviehibsleith
Ok tranfer window is coming time to get rid of half this lot they are rank against a poor 10 man hibs we are still inept. I hope Fenlon doesnt hide from the job that needs to be done we need a clear out .

Diclonius
Why have we came alive only in the last ten minutes?

dp00
Sodje has done more up front in the time he has been on that Garry has done the whole game

If we are going to play 1 up top it needs to be sodje for me

Westie1875
Come on Hibs FFS!!!!

Does this club want to be bottom of the SPL!

They appear to think they're not in any danger, until they accept they ARE in a serious relegation battle we will continue to see the lack of urgency we are currently seeing.

matty_f
17-12-2011, 01:19 PM
Definitely don't deserve to be losing this game. Bad miss from Sodje and the ref have cost us a point. O'connor has been woeful. Aberdeen haven't made Stack make a save that i can remember.

cabbageandribs1875
17-12-2011, 01:19 PM
dundee utd already waiting in anticipation for the xmas 3 points from santa hibs :agree:

MWHIBBIES
17-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Sigh :boo hoo:

Sir David Gray
17-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Full time;

Aberdeen 1-0 Hibs

If we didn't already know it, then we do now.

We're in huge trouble.

BoltonHibee
17-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Definitely don't deserve to be losing this game. Bad miss from Sodje and the ref have cost us a point. O'connor has been woeful. Aberdeen haven't made Stack make a save that i can remember.

We got what we deserved out of the game. A big fat ZERO

oldbiker
17-12-2011, 01:22 PM
God I hope the January window brings some changes

Dan Sarf
17-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Unlucky Hibs. They worked their socks off today and didn't deserve to lose.

Craig_in_Prague
17-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Worse hibs side ever. Defo going down.

Diclonius
BBC Scotland: "The talking point of the game is surely a red card for Peter Pawlett"

No, the talking point of the game is a penalty that shouldn't have been given. Which lead to someone unjustly winning. The team who had the man sent off.

You can be sure if Hibs got the penalty they wouldn't have ****ing shut up about it.

SteveHFC
It's so ******* embarssing that we are in this position thanks to Lolderwood.

Pretty Boy
Anyone who still believes we aren't in real trouble is deluded.

That was a game we should have taken something from but after the goal we resorted to hoofball even against 10 men.

We have no creativity, no cutting edge and aren't noticeably better than any of the teams around us.

It's going to be a hard slog between now and May.

Elephant Stone
Didn't deserve to lose that.

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Like it or not, the plain fact is that we need Dunfermline to get beat today. Just now we can't afford to get cut loose.

Thecat23
17-12-2011, 01:24 PM
We got what we deserved out of the game. A big fat ZERO

Thought we should have got a point as both teams were rank. Dons never did much at all.

patlowe
17-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Regardless of the lack of quality on both sides, I cannot believe hibs lost that game. Aberdeen never once looked like scoring.

The_Exile
17-12-2011, 01:26 PM
Neither did we!

Hiber-nation
17-12-2011, 01:26 PM
Regardless of the lack of quality on both sides, I cannot believe hibs lost that game. Aberdeen never once looked like scoring.

Maybe but our performance when they went down to 10 men was shocking. Long ball pish.

Bostonhibby
17-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Thought we should have got a point as both teams were rank. Dons never did much at all.

:agree: We can only improve / shift a good few out but that was just about Aberdeens best on show, still score says it all at this point - I honestly believe that any other side in the league would have taken Aberdeen today, they are dire.

Over and out.

silverhibee
17-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Said it before and i will say it again. Pat Fenlon will have to be be some kind of miracle man to stop this team being relagated. Dire.

We need another clearout, but it wont happen as we cant afford to pay players off and no other team will want any of our duds so we are stuck with them, the only player worth keeping is GOC and i think he will head along the M8 in January. :cb

GreenCastle
17-12-2011, 01:28 PM
I agree Sodje maybe should have done better with Hibs best chance - but also thought the GK made a big save.

For the pen -Ivan didn't get ball - but the dons player dived.

Never a red card though.

We NEED a goalscorer - we are really struggling to score - GOC I like the guy but isn't doing enough right now.

Thought Stevenson did well again - he's the closest we have to a playmaker.

We are in trouble and there can't be any hiding now till the end of the season.

Westie1875
17-12-2011, 01:29 PM

Perhaps not but we didn't deserve to win it either, that was a relegation scrap and we came out 2nd with the other team now 6 points ahead of us. It should have been treated as such with the team coming flying out the traps from the off, yes we were slightly better than the sheep in the 1st half but not by much, we had 25 mins against 10 men and only seemed to realise it in the last 5, utterly pathetic.

As an aside we are absolutely rank rotten up front (Garry included I'm afraid), that needs to be sorted in Jan.

BoltonHibee
17-12-2011, 01:29 PM

More than us though and at the end of the day we have 0 points in the bag and they have 3!

Nando™
17-12-2011, 01:31 PM
We were by far the better team for the whole 90 minutes, we'll not be relegated this season.

Officiating today was terrible.

HFC 0-7
17-12-2011, 01:31 PM

We didnt nothing to say that we deserved to win it. Pretty solid at the back but we cant create anything. O Connor is playing pretty badly, going down easy etc. Sodje looked like he would offer more when he came on apart from his miss.

lucky
17-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Really poor from both teams but the ref took it too far.

HFC 0-7
17-12-2011, 01:32 PM
We were by far the better team for the whole 90 minutes, we'll not be relegated this season.

To win games we need to create chances, we didnt and we havent looked capable of doing that consistently. Officiating was honking, penalty very dodgy, never a sending off, Stack should have saved that penalty though.

Hiber-nation
17-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Now proved 100% that it wasn't a pen.

down the slope
17-12-2011, 01:34 PM
I don't think Aberdeen had a shot on goal, thought we were never in trouble until the pen which never was. Still no creativity though which is a big worry as we cannot go through the season trying to get 0-0 draws.

Hibees07
Said it before and i will say it again. Pat Fenlon will have to be be some kind of miracle man to stop this team being relagated. Dire.

We need another clearout, but it wont happen as we cant afford to pay players off and no other team will want any of our duds so we are stuck with them, the only player worth keeping is GOC and i think he will head along the M8 in January. :cb

Whether or not we can afford it, it has to happen or we are doomed.

GOC can go west as he is a waste of a strip at present, he can take the rest with him if he wants. :agree:

LancashireHibby
Aberdeen are just as bad as we are yet we've failed to score past them in three hours of football. Regardless of whether or not it was a penalty, stats like that do not make good reading.

C/NauldHibby

GOC hasn't played well for weeks and his falling about is embarassing

Sergeant Hibs
17-12-2011, 01:35 PM
If that was a penalty Riordan will sign for Barcelona

silverhibee
17-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Anyone who still believes we aren't in real trouble is deluded.

That was a game we should have taken something from but after the goal we resorted to hoofball even against 10 men.

We have no creativity, no cutting edge and aren't noticeably better than any of the teams around us.

It's going to be a hard slog between now and May.

:top marks

Hibs are in big trouble and some folk need to open there eyes and see how bad Hibs are playing.

Hibees07
17-12-2011, 01:37 PM

Yes we did.

If you can only make one clear chance against 10 men in a 15 minute spell you deserve everything you get.

Absolute dire.

Pretty Boy

We can be relegated and if we don't improve we will be.

We were the better team but based on that offering that's not saying much. We had one clear cut chance in 90 minutes.

From the teams around us we have take the following points:

Aberdeen - 1 from 6
Dunfermilne - 1 from 6

We have done a bit better against ICT but that's still relegatuon form.

Aldo
Sorry but I would rather we played totally and utter ***** and win.

Stats will show another defeat ENDOF.

We really missed Ozzy today.

PeeJay
Don't think we deserved to lose - the penalty was very soft, but understandable to give (ref doesn't have slow-mo) - think the sending off was also acceptable - AFIK showing studs like that and lunging at a player is worthy of a red card - the fact he didn't hurt the player is not really relevant...

Fenlon's got us more organised at the back, and we had more chances and the better ones today - but we have to start taking the few we make - Griffith's awful miss last week and Sodje's pathetic excuse for a clear shot on goal when all he has to beat is a keeper are costing us badly.

It's obvious we're in trouble, but there are signs of improvement, I feel - all is not yet lost

Hibstrooper
17-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Ok another defeat however a couple of positives - we look much more solid definsively in the last 2.5 games and it has again taken a (dodgy) penalty for the opposition who just like Rangers were pretty restricted in their chances.

Where we do have issues is the last third and the real lack of creativity in the team. Expect to see a lot more 0-0 and 1-0's the challenge is making sure we are the ones to get the 1!

grunt
17-12-2011, 01:39 PM

How so?

PeeJay
17-12-2011, 01:41 PM

Surely it was a penalty - they took one and scored from it...
:greengrin

HFC 0-7
Don't think we deserved to lose - the penalty was very soft, but understandable to give (ref doesn't have slow-mo) - think the sending off was also acceptable - AFIK showing studs like that and lunging at a player is worthy of a red card - the fact he didn't hurt the player is not really relevant...

Fenlon's got us more organised at the back, and we had more chances and the better ones today - but we have to start taking the few we make - Griffith's awful miss last week and Sodje's pathetic excuse for a clear shot on goal when all he has to beat is a keeper are costing us badly.

It's obvious we're in trouble, but there are signs of improvement, I feel - all is not yet lost

Never a sending off! He never lunged at the player he was trying to block the ball. Ref never thought it was a sending off either it was the linesman. Stephens tackle late on was way worse than pawletts. Sodje's miss was bad but he one more balls and held it up better than GOC did.

Saorsa
Now proved 100% that it wasn't a pen.well somebody will need tae report it tae the compliance officer (dive IMO) no that it will dae us any good.

silverhibee
17-12-2011, 01:45 PM
GOC hasn't played well for weeks and his falling about is embarassing

He will fit in well then with a team from the West who like to go down easy.

silverhibee
17-12-2011, 01:46 PM
If that was a penalty Riordan will sign for Barcelona

:confused: :rolleyes:

spike220
17-12-2011, 01:46 PM
The future is green 9 attempts on goal versus 1 for the Dons, we didnt deserve to lose but we did. We will live to fight another day, we are improving vastly. I thought we were unlucky, conditions killed the game for the punters. Anyone whining about the quality of play go on put your shorts on and go for a run in that weather, then try and kick a ball at the end of it and see if you can feel your feet.

GGTTH

down the slope
17-12-2011, 01:47 PM
This will take time to sort, i think we are an improved side although the results don't show it yet. There is half a season left and if we get a few faces in in Jan we will be ok , i saw a huge improvement in workrate and attitude and you would never know that Aberdeen were the home team. A run of home games would help as well , how is it we have four away games out of five ?.

Sir David Gray
17-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Thought Craig Brown was out of order with his comments about Pat Fenlon going on to the pitch to talk with Thomson.

Spoke about how he doesn't do that because he doesn't "bad mouth" officials and that he respects them.

The last time I checked, there was nothing in the rules to say that a manager was banned from going on to the pitch at the end of a game to ask for a bit of clarity from the referee, when he's made a couple of contentious decisions.

Also, is there any suggestion that Fenlon bad mouthed Thomson or disrespected him?

HFC 0-7
17-12-2011, 01:49 PM
The future is green 9 attempts on goal versus 1 for the Dons, we didnt deserve to lose but we did. We will live to fight another day, we are improving vastly. I thought we were unlucky, conditions killed the game for the punters. Anyone whining about the quality of play go on put your shorts on and go for a run in that weather, then try and kick a ball at the end of it and see if you can feel your feet.

GGTTH

Nonsense! I have seen games in russia etc where it is far far colder and they can still play decent football. I can just imagine your excuse from a manager, " they tried to knock the ball about, but it was just too cold, their feet were cold and they couldnt feel their feet after kicking the ball".

HFC 0-7
17-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Thought Craig Brown was out of order with his comments about Pat Fenlon going on to the pitch to talk with Thomson.

Spoke about how he doesn't do that because he doesn't "bad mouth" officials and that he respects them.

The last time I checked, there was nothing in the rules to say that a manager was banned from going on to the pitch at the end of a game to ask for a bit of clarity from the referee, when he's made a couple of contentious decisions.

Also, is there any suggestion that Fenlon bad mouthed Thomson or disrespected him?

He is just sooking up to the refs and SFA so they make sure the red card gets over turned and they dont get fined for bad discipline.

Elephant Stone
17-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Yes we did.

If you can only make one clear chance against 10 men in a 15 minute spell you deserve everything you get.

Absolute dire.

We made more chances than they did, they never looked a threat in the slightest. If it wasn't for the ref being conned we'd have a point each and have had created more chances, no way did we deserve to lose in those circumstances.

matty_f
17-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Aberdeen should be wearing masks coming away with the three points from that. I don't think we did enough to win, but to come from the last two games having our goalkeeper not have a save of note to make, and not have anything from them is very harsh.

At least against Rangers you could say we switched off for the corner, and gave away a needless penalty with a foul. Today we defended very well and the ref gave a penalty that never, ever should have been given.

We should be talking about being the better team in a draw, rather than hammering the team for the defeat, IMHO.

I agree with the poster who reckoned Osbourne would have made a difference today.

spike220
17-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Nonsense! I have seen games in russia etc where it is far far colder and they can still play decent football. I can just imagine your excuse from a manager, " they tried to knock the ball about, but it was just too cold, their feet were cold and they couldnt feel their feet after kicking the ball".

Were not a russian football team mate and not condtioned accordingly. Pittodrie is widely acknowleged as coldest grounds in Britain.
:agree:

Hainan Hibs
17-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Back from the game ( Unfortunately I live in Aberdeen).

Never a penalty in a million years. Could not believe he pointed to the spot.

On the sending off, he went in studs up. I thought it was going to be a yellow but at the rate of knots he went in I can see why red was shown.

Stevenson had a good game in the middle of the park. At times we did play some good football, but that was almost the worst I have seen O'Connor. He went down like a sack of potatoes whenever the ball was near him and got deservedly booked.

How Sodje missed his chance I'll never know, but was a bit more effective than O'Connor when he came on.

O'Hanlon was a bombscare. Couldn't handle their number 14 (Fallon?) at the beginning of the match and put the nerves in the crowd whenever he was near the ball.

Aberdeen though never looked like scoring until the penalty, they were utter *****.

We looked hungrier and had a bit more fight than we have had in recent times, but to be honest on that showing we are heading down unless we get a bit of creativity and a goal scorer.

Plus it was quite apparent the 1 up front was ineffective from early on, it should have been changed earlier.

seven nowt
17-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Today, I saw no major improvement from the average performance under Calderwood. I watched the whole game and we were terrible. There were spells we strung 4 or 5 passes together but the final ball wasn't there. Aberdeen were no different until the soft penalty decision. Even when we had the extra man, you couldn't tell. We then started passing it around the defence going nowhere as if we were happy accepting the tight defeat. Then we created 1 chance through Sodje but that was in the last 5 minutes when we really had to. Christ, if we didn't create a chance with that much time left, it would be even more embarrassing. Had Sodje scored I would still not have been satisfied.

No fight, no determination. Poor team. Fenlon Sort it out man!

matty_f
17-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Back from the game ( Unfortunately I live in Aberdeen).

Never a penalty in a million years. Could not believe he pointed to the spot.

On the sending off, he went in studs up. I thought it was going to be a yellow but at the rate of knots he went in I can see why red was shown.

Stevenson had a good game in the middle of the park. At times we did play some good football, but that was almost the worst I have seen O'Connor. He went down like a sack of potatoes whenever the ball was near him and got deservedly booked.

How Sodje missed his chance I'll never know, but was a bit more effective than O'Connor when he came on.

O'Hanlon was a bombscare. Couldn't handle their number 14 (Fallon?) at the beginning of the match and put the nerves in the crowd whenever he was near the ball.

Aberdeen though never looked like scoring until the penalty, they were utter *****.

We looked hungrier and had a bit more fight than we have had in recent times, but to be honest on that showing we are heading down unless we get a bit of creativity and a goal scorer.

Plus it was quite apparent the 1 up front was ineffective from early on, it should have been changed earlier.

I thought O'Hanlon looked like he had a good game. Didn't seem to do much, if anything wrong at all.:confused:

Northernhibee
17-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Today, I saw no major improvement from the average performance under Calderwood. I watched the whole game and we were terrible. There were spells we strung 4 or 5 passes together but the final ball wasn't there. Aberdeen were no different until the soft penalty decision. Even when we had the extra man, you couldn't tell. We then started passing it around the defence going nowhere as if we were happy accepting the tight defeat. Then we created 1 chance through Sodje but that was in the last 5 minutes when we really had to. Christ, if we didn't create a chance with that much time left, it would be even more embarrassing. Had Sodje scored I would still not have been satisfied.No fight, no determination. Poor team. Fenlon Sort it out man!tbh I'd say that's a bit harsh.

Hainan Hibs
17-12-2011, 02:08 PM
I thought O'Hanlon looked like he had a good game. Didn't seem to do much, if anything wrong at all.:confused:

Have to disagree. Thought he was a liability and was nowhere near their striker in the challenges. All about opinions though.

BoltonHibee
17-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Have to disagree. Thought he was a liability and was nowhere near their striker in the challenges. All about opinions though.

Yup, couldn't get near the ball

soupy
17-12-2011, 02:16 PM
Was it the guy who dived that got sent off? If so would he banned for 3 games if found guilty of diving?
Not sure if it was the same guy tho.

Sir David Gray
17-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Was it the guy who dived that got sent off? If so would he banned for 3 games if found guilty of diving?
Not sure if it was the same guy tho.

Yes it was Pawlett who went down under the "challenge" of Sproule.

Gatecrasher
17-12-2011, 02:32 PM
i thought we were the better team only beaten by a rubbish ref

iwasthere1972
17-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Attendance today 7137. Combination of two of the worst teams to play for Aberdeen and Hibs and of course the weather.

snooky
17-12-2011, 02:54 PM
i thought we were the better team only beaten by a rubbish ref

Two major decisions in the game and he got both wrong so we can't blame him for being inconsistent. :asshole:

CT has all the qualifications for a spot in Ken Dodd's support troupe.

LancashireHibby
17-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Attendance today 7137. Combination of two of the worst teams to play for Aberdeen and Hibs and of course the weather.

Doubt the kick off time helped either.

iwasthere1972
17-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Doubt the kick off time helped either.

Or ESPN.

blackpoolhibs
17-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Or ESPN.

Or the new pandas at edinburgh zoo.

iwasthere1972
17-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Or the new pandas at edinburgh zoo.

The trams weren't running either. :grr:

Cropley10
17-12-2011, 03:37 PM

That sand must be really hurting your head.

Cropley10
17-12-2011, 03:42 PM

Brown is a fud of the highest order. Despise the wee man.

BoltonHibee
17-12-2011, 03:45 PM
That sand must be really hurting your head.

Hee Hee, brilliant

bigstu
17-12-2011, 03:46 PM
I was in an Aberdeen box & i got "Hibs didnt deserve a draw, they had no threat on goal", eh well we certainly didnt deserve to lose, they never ever looked like scoring until the ref got it all wrong! don't get me wrong we are absolutely mince but they aren't any better!

R'Albin
17-12-2011, 03:47 PM
From where I was sitting it didn't look like a red or a pen. The pen definately cost us a point though because they were never gonna score. According to the beeb we had 9 shot on target to 1,(I think?), and we could have easily scored a few today :agree:

Today was probably the coldest I've ever been! Couldn't even go for a pish cause my hands were so cold :tee hee:

Northernhibee
17-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Thought that a lack of pace aside, Michael Hart looked okay, Stephens didn't put a foot wrong, Hanlon was solid.

Worst performers were Gaz and Ivan, and boy do we need them to perform.

HFC 0-7
17-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Aberdeen should be wearing masks coming away with the three points from that. I don't think we did enough to win, but to come from the last two games having our goalkeeper not have a save of note to make, and not have anything from them is very harsh.

At least against Rangers you could say we switched off for the corner, and gave away a needless penalty with a foul. Today we defended very well and the ref gave a penalty that never, ever should have been given.

We should be talking about being the better team in a draw, rather than hammering the team for the defeat, IMHO.

I agree with the poster who reckoned Osbourne would have made a difference today.

We are definately doing better than under Caldwerwood as we have shape and more compact but the reason we are getting beat in games where our keeper is not having a busy game is because we arent troubling the opposition much in terms of threats on goal but more importantly possession in the opposition half and final third. One up top where the person up top cant keep the ball and win enough will invite pressure immediately.

Strangely though, I agree with what Fenlon is trying to do in terms of making us compact and to a certain extent protecting a weak defence. the problem is that we dont really have any players that can make that telling pass in counter attacking football. Personally I dont think Osbourne is that man either as for me he likes to have a bit more time on the ball and doesnt lend himself well to counter attacking football.

To make us safe from relegation I think it will only take 1 or 2 players with an eye for a pass to sort us right out. we will still need to protect a weak defence but players like wotherspoon and Stevenson grafting and breaking up play all we need is a player to link defence to attack better.

BEEJ
17-12-2011, 06:59 PM
On current form that's because he's headed for Barlinnie, then? What would either part of the OF want with GO'C at the moment, with all the off-field baggage?

We really missed Ozzy today.
:agree: And Griffiths.

HFC 0-7
17-12-2011, 07:00 PM
Thought that a lack of pace aside, Michael Hart looked okay, Stephens didn't put a foot wrong, Hanlon was solid.

Worst performers were Gaz and Ivan, and boy do we need them to perform.

I actually thought that when Ivan went off they came into the game more because they were able to push forward a bit more as they didnt have to watch out for the pace of Ivan. When he went off they pushed up and our midfield ran out of time and space and in the end we were missing them out at times.

silverhibee
17-12-2011, 07:15 PM
On current form that's because he's headed for Barlinnie, then? What would either part of the OF want with GO'C at the moment, with all the off-field baggage?

:agree: And Griffiths.

The blue side from the West were willing to take Goodwillie and he had a rape charge hanging over his head, there was a good chance had he been found guilty he would most definatley be doing porridge right now, yeah there is a chance Gaz may go to prison if he gets found guilty, but i think he will escape that punishment and probaly be hit hard in the pocket for his madness.

LancashireHibby
17-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Regardless of off-field matters, I'm not sure GO'C is doing anywhere near enough on the park on the minute, admittedly with pish poor service, to warrant any sort of interest from the ugly sisters.

Aldo
17-12-2011, 08:04 PM
If the rumours are correct Wolves want to sell LG. I would get an extended loan till the end of the season then put in a bid of about £100,000. That should be enough to get him. 3 year deal.

IMHO playing alongside the right players then this lad has the potential to be a very good player. Hard to play in a non winning team with confidence low. The LG against St Mirren away is the player I want to see every week!