PDA

View Full Version : Yams vs Dunfermline

Dunbar Hibee
17-12-2011, 09:55 AM
We really need Dunfy to get beat, but I just can't bring myself to cheer that shower of ***** to win.

FWIW I think the Pars will take 3 points there today.

Barney McGrew
17-12-2011, 09:58 AM
The ideal combination today is a Hibs win and a Dunfermline win :greengrin

Jones28
17-12-2011, 09:59 AM
A draw, 1-1 :agree:

Hainan Hibs
17-12-2011, 10:33 AM
I'll be hoping for a Hibs win and Pars win.

Would send Caley bottom if they don't win at Ibrox and could see the Yams fall into the bottom 6.

Sounds like a winning situation to me:greengrin

Springbank
17-12-2011, 11:28 AM
I agree, Pars win and Hibs win is a winning combo.

The way I look at it, these 3 points for the Pars today will be the 3 points that relegate Hearts come May (points deduction or not) given the shambles they are and the turbulent times ahead for them

Saorsa
17-12-2011, 11:31 AM
yams tae get beat.

Kammy1875
17-12-2011, 11:35 AM
If we lose today we really need Dunfermline to lose also, win today or draw I hope the ****s get pumped.

SteveHFC
17-12-2011, 11:37 AM
If we lose today we really need Dunfermline to lose also, win today or draw I hope the ****s get pumped.

This :agree:

Saorsa
17-12-2011, 11:49 AM
If we lose today we really need Dunfermline to lose also, win today or draw I hope the ****s get pumped.If we cannae get out of this mess on our own merit maybe we'll end up were we deserve, we need tae start winning our own games rather than worrying about anybody else. We likely wouldnae be in this mess if Petrie & Co. had got rid of the duff manager when they should have in the summer efter his first visit tae sweetie shop. I personally think with the new manager in place now we should be good enough tae beat the drop. I think we've seen an improvement in effort and performance already, hopefully the results will follow.

Franck Stanton
17-12-2011, 12:32 PM
If we cannae get out of this mess on our own merit maybe we'll end up were we deserve, we need tae start winning our own games rather than worrying about anybody else. We likely wouldnae be in this mess if Petrie & Co. had got rid of the duff manager when they should have in the summer efter his first visit tae sweetie shop. I personally think with the new manager in place now we should be good enough tae beat the drop. I think we've seen an improvement in effort and performance already, hopefully the results will follow.

Definately the quote of the day as far as this situation is concerned. Well said that man.:top marks

PeterboroHibee
17-12-2011, 12:36 PM
All I care about is Hibs, and Dunfermline getting beat is better for us. Why would anyone want relegation rivals picking up points?

Eyrie
17-12-2011, 12:42 PM
If we are entertaining any hopes of a top six finish then we need the teams above us to drop points. We can take care of business ourselves against the bottom teams.

But we need to pick up points ourselves regardless of how other results turn out.

Sir David Gray
17-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Until we're out of relegation trouble, I'll continue to want our rivals for the drop to get beat.

I don't want Hearts to win today, I just want Dunfermline to lose!

Can see them winning today though.

carnoustiehibee
17-12-2011, 12:53 PM
If we cannae get out of this mess on our own merit maybe we'll end up were we deserve, we need tae start winning our own games rather than worrying about anybody else. We likely wouldnae be in this mess if Petrie & Co. had got rid of the duff manager when they should have in the summer efter his first visit tae sweetie shop. I personally think with the new manager in place now we should be good enough tae beat the drop. I think we've seen an improvement in effort and performance already, hopefully the results will follow.

exactly.:agree: its not even jan and were worried about the pars results, if we cant get out this mess ourselves then we deserve to get relagated.

p.s and i hope the jambos get cuffed every week

heretoday
17-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Come on ye Pars!

LancashireHibby
17-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Dunfermline defeat, not a Hearts win as far as I'm concerned.

Saorsa
17-12-2011, 02:17 PM
If we cannae get out of this mess on our own merit maybe we'll end up were we deserve, we need tae start winning our own games rather than worrying about anybody else. We likely wouldnae be in this mess if Petrie & Co. had got rid of the duff manager when they should have in the summer efter his first visit tae sweetie shop. I personally think with the new manager in place now we should be good enough tae beat the drop. I think we've seen an improvement in effort and performance already, hopefully the results will follow.Think I'll take that bit back. :bitchy: Hopefully we can stay in touch until he can get a few decent players in in January

cabbageandribs1875
17-12-2011, 02:29 PM
anyone still wanting a dunfy win ? :confused:

SteveHFC
17-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Come on Hearts :offski:

We need them to beat the Pars.

iwasthere1972
17-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Come on ye Pars!

:agree: If it was the last game of the season and we needed Hearts to do us a favour then I would be thinking differently. As things stand and with still 20 games to go it's got to be "C'mon the Pars"

iwasthere1972
17-12-2011, 02:32 PM

Yes me.

Come on Hearts :offski:

We need them to beat the Pars.

Calm down calm down. It's not even April yet. A long way to go and a January transfer window not far away.

Sir David Gray
17-12-2011, 02:34 PM

Anyone who wants to see a Dunfermline victory today really isn't thinking about the best interests of Hibernian Football Club.

Jim44
17-12-2011, 02:35 PM
I'm as big a Jambo hater as the next guy but not to the extent that it clouds my judgement about the very real danger we are in and will continue to be in unless Fenlon gets cash to buy three or four decent players. IMHO, anyone who wants to see Dunfermline win today doesn't have Hibs best interests at heart. I want to see the Jambos win by three or four goals. :tin hat:

Saorsa
17-12-2011, 02:35 PM
anyone still wanting a dunfy win ? :confused:I want hearts tae lose, if we get emptied it's no Dunfermlines fault. I'll be looking a bit closer tae hame. I'll be looking at the people who appointed the last manager and who left him in the job far longer than he should have been. The people who appointed the manager before that and the manager.........

iwasthere1972
17-12-2011, 02:46 PM
Anyone who wants to see a Dunfermline victory today really isn't thinking about the best interests of Hibernian Football Club.

Maybe we need to be sitting bottom of the league to give the players a wake up call and to realise that they have to get their finger out and start playing for the jersey. I still think it's far far too early to start panicking and a Dunfermline win today would do me fine. If Hearts win then fair enough and if it's a draw then I can handle that too.

Franck Stanton
17-12-2011, 02:51 PM
C'mon the Pars. NEVER want the diet huns to win NEVER. Dont care if it does mean we are bottom of the league on our own. With the crap displays we are turning in [prior to Fenlons arrival], we deserve to be bottom. Come the Jan window we will, i'm sure ,bring in as many as needed and we will avoid relegation. So, no don't want the diet huns to win today- or ever. C'MON THE PARS - stick it to them.

Sir David Gray
17-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Maybe we need to be sitting bottom of the league to give the players a wake up call and to realise that they have to get their finger out and start playing for the jersey. I still think it's far far too early to start panicking and a Dunfermline win today would do me fine. If Hearts win then fair enough and if it's a draw then I can handle that too.

We have been flirting with being bottom of the league for about the past 18 months and there's been no sign of a wake up call so far.

A wake up call won't do this squad of players any good, we just have an extremely talentless set of players who are not capable of getting out of this mess.

We need to ensure that other teams do us a favour so that we are not cast adrift by January, when Fenlon will hopefully have the chance to bring in a few good players who will help us to improve.

SteveHFC
17-12-2011, 03:02 PM
1-0 Hearts

Franck Stanton
17-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Aaaggghhhhhhh they ****mies have just scored, C'Mon the Pars, you'll just have to win 3-1 instead o' 3-0

soupy
17-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Mon the pars, **** hearts...

iwasthere1972
17-12-2011, 03:28 PM
We have been flirting with being bottom of the league for about the past 18 months and there's been no sign of a wake up call so far.

A wake up call won't do this squad of players any good, we just have an extremely talentless set of players who are not capable of getting out of this mess.

We need to ensure that other teams do us a favour so that we are not cast adrift by January, when Fenlon will hopefully have the chance to bring in a few good players who will help us to improve.

I'm sure Inverness Caley and Dunfermline are both thinking the same. I still think it's too early in the season to start panicking and contemplating relegation. I would put money on it that you rushed down to your local Tesco to snap up a turkey in June in case you couldn't get one in December. Sit down, relax and pour yourself a drink and chill out. Anyway Hearts are 2-0 up.

Spike Mandela
17-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Comfortable win and near 12000 crowd. Are we missing a trick? Time to stop paying our players to get a performance out them and get the crowds back.:cb

MrSmith
17-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Comfortable win and near 12000 crowd. Are we missing a trick? Time to stop paying our players to get a performance out them and get the crowds back.:cb

Aye but winning with players they cannae afford to pay! Summits no quite right about that! The SFA/SPL/UEFA should be putting an end to this madness!

ScottB
17-12-2011, 06:52 PM
You know what, we all slag them off, folk say they wouldn't want their players anywhere near our club etc.

I'd swap our squads en mass at this point happily.

These guys have went without pay, they are owed fortunes, many won't know if they'll even still be in the game in a couple weeks time. Under all that stress and pressure, they go out and get results.

While our well paid, well treated, lazy, good for nothing chumps haven't won in how long now? It's pathetic it really is.