PDA

View Full Version : The innocence of children

jdships
16-12-2011, 09:43 PM
Hearts players and staff visited the Edinburgh Sick Kids Hospital yesterday for the annual Christmas gift-giving festivities.

“It was nice to put a smile on those players sad faces at this very difficult time”, said Adam, aged 6, from Leith.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

:wink:

Northernhibee
16-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Well, even though you copied and pasted the joke, at least you put it on a different thread.

heretoday
16-12-2011, 11:37 PM
I thought it was a nice gesture although the players all looked a bit scruffy.

Perhaps that's understandable in the current circumstances.

Topographic Hibby
16-12-2011, 11:48 PM
I thought it was a nice gesture although the players all looked a bit scruffy. Did Ian Black have his overalls on and smell of turps?

Jones28
17-12-2011, 02:31 AM
Surely it would have more effect if it was worded differently? Ahem:

Hearts players and officials visited Edinburgh's Sick Kids hospital today to try and inject some Christmas cheers into the lives the less privileged

"It was so nice to put a smile on their faces, we have some much in comparison to them this Christmas"

Adam, aged 6, Leith

SRHibs
17-12-2011, 03:59 AM
Surely it would have more effect if it was worded differently? Ahem:

Hearts players and officials visited Edinburgh's Sick Kids hospital today to try and inject some Christmas cheers into the lives the less privileged

"It was so nice to put a smile on their faces, we have some much in comparison to them this Christmas"

Adam, aged 6, Leith

Nope, you killed it. :hilarious

jdships
17-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Well, even though you copied and pasted the joke, at least you put it on a different thread.

Apologies for duplication had not seen it on another thread .
:blushie::blushie:

Jones28
17-12-2011, 10:07 AM
Nope, you killed it. :hilarious

:asshole: I tried :greengrin