PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Membership Scheme

Hibby D
16-12-2011, 05:01 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20111216/hibernian-fc-club-membership_2262950_2549531

Launches next week :aok:

Beefster
16-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Good stuff. This is long overdue.

Andy74
16-12-2011, 05:11 PM
I might be being thick but this is for non season ticket members?

Loks like they get more than I got with my ST!

BurghHibby
16-12-2011, 05:13 PM

That's my view as well, what's the point in buying a season ticket!

SteveHFC
16-12-2011, 05:15 PM
They have made a mistake

European tickets :wink:

marinello59
16-12-2011, 05:16 PM

Not disagreeing with you guys but it is kind of funny that on another thread people have been calling for the club to do more for the fans. Seems they can't win. Wha's like us?:greengrin

iwasthere1972
16-12-2011, 05:17 PM
:hmmm: Don't tell me we're struggling to find the players wages for next month. :worried:

Bargain. I'm having one of those. £40 for the ICT and Yam games and a big £20 off in the Hibs shop plus more. :aok:

Andy74
16-12-2011, 05:18 PM

Would have been better introduced at the start of a season and replacing the season ticket.

I know the long term view is that the ST will be replaced by this sort of thing when you can pinpoint the games you want added, with some added incentive if you take the whole season on.

Right now the list of things you get as extras beats what I got with my ST, which was basically my seat as I was a bit late this year.

hibbymac
16-12-2011, 05:18 PM

:agree: Hats off to the club for trying to bring in more fans, but it does seem the more "offers" that are coming out for non season ticket holders, the less attractive it is to buy a S.T. Think I will be having second thoughts on buying a S.T. again next year.

Hibby D
16-12-2011, 05:19 PM
It does 'look' as if there's a few more incentives in there for new members than us ST holders but when you strip it back it's not ott. If you look at the £20 membership fee as covering the cost of the ICT fixture there's really not much else extra in there.

I applaud it because it will give non-ST holders who attend regularly something back for their loyalty :agree:

iwasthere1972
16-12-2011, 05:23 PM
I would like to take this opportunity of thanking all season ticket holders for subsidising my ICT and Hearts games and for throwing in a £20 voucher for the Hibs shop. I may even take advantage of the other offers you have contributed to. :tin hat:

Merry Christmas
from the
iwasthere1972 family.

:aok:

marinello59
16-12-2011, 05:25 PM
I would like to take this opportunity of thanking all season ticket holders for subsidising my ICT and Hearts games and for throwing in a £20 voucher for the Hibs shop. I may even take advantage of the other offers you have contributed to. :tin hat:

Merry Christmas
from the
iwasthere1972 family.

You are more than welcome. If you fancy a pie or other fat enhanced snack at either match feel free to seek me out and I will give you the purchase price. That's what the Hibernian family is all about. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
16-12-2011, 05:26 PM
You are more than welcome. If you fancy a pie or other fat enhanced snack at either match feel free to seek me out and I will give you the purchase price. That's what the Hibernian family is all about. :greengrin

Maybe we could meet up for a pre-match pint or two before the match. :greengrin

LancashireHibby
16-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Fantastic idea, will definitely be signing up. From a personal point of view, I've already bought tickets for the ICT and Hearts games so hopefully I'll get a tenner back from that (bought two tickets for £50 so would be £20 for membership with a free ICT and £20 for my Hearts ticket) which is a bit of a bonus.

Hibby D
16-12-2011, 05:36 PM

He's from Aberdeen - you're pushing your luck :greengrin

Like every other ST holder, I buy a ST because it helps the club to plan ahead, I get my seat come hail rain or shine, and priority for away fixtures, etc., This year I also got my "free" Cup Top Up. I do this knowing way before the season starts that I'm probably losing out with a ST because the chances are I won't make every single game; I try to, but sometimes fate takes over, a la my broken ankle this year, which carried over two seasons :cb

It's an incentive scheme to encourage fans to come back, and walk-ups to walk up more frequently. I have no issues with the Club doing this

HH81
16-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Great idea. I'll shall be buying one no doubt

Saorsa
16-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Great idea, think I might have one of these next season instead of a season ticket. Seems like there will be decent incentives and you dinnae pay for games you cannae make so nae losing out there.

ronaldo7
16-12-2011, 06:37 PM

Andy, were you not saying at the fans forum that, you were happy for the club to be rolling this out, and wouldn't care if it helped someone else, even after you'd paid for your season ticket.:confused:

stoneyburn hibs
16-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Im in , well done hibs this saves me a bit of dough as a walk-up , so 1 adult and 1 future membership will be purchased , those two games i would have taken in anyway, good stuff

PeterboroHibee
16-12-2011, 07:28 PM
I couldnt really take on a season ticket this year with uni/work, so definitely going to take them up on this. Ticket for the ICT game, a cheaper Hearts ticket and £20 for the shop is great, and taking the booking fee off tickets when I can go to games helps out as well :aok:.

TheEastTerrace
16-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Pretty decent - some good marketing/CRM from the club. No booking fee is a huge plus all on it's own!

NYHibby
16-12-2011, 07:56 PM

With a season ticket you get a savings off the walk up price for each game. With this you still pay the full walk up price.

Will this offer change after the ICT and Hearts games? Like including the Aberdeen game as a replacement? I would have bought this but I will be in America for the next three weeks and will miss both games. I would assume the club would try to sell these for more than a week and a half.

Gala Foxes
16-12-2011, 08:16 PM
European tickets ?

Why not go the whole way & say priority purchase rights for Champions League Final & European Super Cup

Oh & discount on our 2012/2013 Thistle strip

JustSimplyHibs
16-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Well done to the club for trying to get bums on seats, however, season ticket holders must be a bit peeved

so i would suggest that season ticker holders who bought this year should gets at least 30% off for next season's season ticket....fairs fair eh! :thumbsup:

Antifa Hibs
16-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Kin nice one Hibs. Defo signing upto this :aok:

matty_f
16-12-2011, 09:02 PM

Like every other ST holder, I buy a ST because it helps the club to plan ahead, I get my seat come hail rain or shine, and priority for away fixtures, etc., This year I also got my "free" Cup Top Up. I do this knowing way before the season starts that I'm probably losing out with a ST because the chances are I won't make every single game; I try to, but sometimes fate takes over, a la my broken ankle this year, which carried over two seasons :cb

It's an incentive scheme to encourage fans to come back, and walk-ups to walk up more frequently. I have no issues with the Club doing this

That's what I think, too.:agree:

down-the-slope
16-12-2011, 09:08 PM
its a fantastic bit of marketing :aok:.....should be in every non ST holding fans Christmas stocking.....

As a St holder I have no issue with this and is just the sort of thing we have been arguing for...the ability to 'top-up' card with matches etc is a great use of technology and kills the moans about booking fees etc

Wouldn't it be great to have an 'SPL' Hibs card where away match tickets could be bought / added if there was co-ordination...

it could allow in the future individual tailoring of prices to reflect the number of tickets purchased etc :rolleyes:

marinello59
16-12-2011, 09:08 PM

No.

I do have a reputation to uphold. :greengrin

marinello59
16-12-2011, 09:11 PM
]its a fantastic bit of marketing :ao[/B]k:.....should be in every non ST holding fans Christmas stocking.....

As a St holder I have no issue with this and is just the sort of thing we have been arguing for...the ability to 'top-up' card with matches etc is a great use of technology and kills the moans about booking fees etc

Wouldn't it be great to have an 'SPL' Hibs card where away match tickets could be bought / added if there was co-ordination...

it could allow in the future individual tailoring of prices to reflect the number of tickets purchased etc :rolleyes:

:agree: It's pretty clever. Well done to whoever put this package together. If you look at it closely there isn't really much there to put ST holders noses out of joint. Hopefully there is a big uptake of this.

thebakerboy
16-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Did this a couple of seasons ago but it didn't appear last season so relying on this is not certain. I don't have a ST due to family reasons/kick off times etc. I intend to take this up but may not avail myself of the derby ticket , see above , but feel that if there was a deal like this at the start of the season that was short of a ST quite a lot of fans like me might take it up and attend more games.

givescotlandfreedom
16-12-2011, 09:25 PM
With a season ticket you get a savings off the walk up price for each game. With this you still pay the full walk up price.

Will this offer change after the ICT and Hearts games? Like including the Aberdeen game as a replacement? I would have bought this but I will be in America for the next three weeks and will miss both games. I would assume the club would try to sell these for more than a week and a half.

If you bought your ST early there was a free cup top up too. Sure we got vouchers off the new strips too.

Saorsa
16-12-2011, 09:53 PM

Will this offer change after the ICT and Hearts games? Like including the Aberdeen game as a replacement? I would have bought this but I will be in America for the next three weeks and will miss both games. I would assume the club would try to sell these for more than a week and a half.With a full adult season ticket you save roughly the cost of one game (maybe a bit more if in the top 6 with more CAT A games) so over the season you're actually saving very little on each game, after you've missed that game (or two) you're paying the same as a walk up supporter and saving nothing and with the number of games shifted tae stupid KO times I'm sure it'll no be hard for a fair few folk tae miss one game or more. With the membership scheme you only pay for the games you can make and still get freebies. I think I'll be going for it next time instead of a season ticket if the offer is similar.

LancashireHibby
16-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Unless I'm missing something here, there's only one freebie, one price reduction and one club shop voucher so I don't really see the issue here as far as season ticket holders are concerned?

darwenhibby
16-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Fair play to the Hibs for trying to get fans back.

It does not bother me what incentives they throw, I woill still get my season ticket year in year out.

No matter what they do I have it on good authority some have gone to watch the lesser greens and will never come back.

Good riddance to them.

Andy74
16-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Andy, were you not saying at the fans forum that, you were happy for the club to be rolling this out, and wouldn't care if it helped someone else, even after you'd paid for your season ticket.:confused:

Not quite. I said I was happy if they gave more free tickets away to schools and charities.

The membership scheme is where the ST will end up but the timing is strange and it is certainly more of an incentive than ST buyers got so they just run the risk of ST holders not bothering in future.

When they run whatever system next year there always needs to be most incentive for signing up in advance to all the home games.

Purple & Green
16-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Not quite. I said I was happy if they gave more free tickets away to schools and charities.

The membership scheme is where the ST will end up but the timing is strange and it is certainly more of an incentive than ST buyers got so they just run the risk of ST holders not bothering in future.

When they run whatever system next year there always needs to be most incentive for signing up in advance to all the home games.

season ticket members will get an additional 30% off EVERYTHING in the Clubstore this weekend!

I think Hibs as a club are doing everything they possibly can to do look after all the people who put their money into Hibs.

NAE NOOKIE
16-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Nae problem with this and I think a good idea from Hibs.

I will buy my ST anyway.

HibeeMG
17-12-2011, 12:08 AM
I can't afford to go to many games these days due to changes in circumstances. I certainly wasn't going to go to the Inverness game. I am now, because of this offer. Good stuff from Hibs. :agree:

lucky
17-12-2011, 12:12 AM
I think its s great offer. But would not make me give up my ST.
I have a ST on the payment plan. I get my own seat, home cup games and first chance of away tickets for £36 a month. As well shop discounts.

FFS the club are trying the board deserve credit 2 games for £40. Best deal we have had for a long time if your not a ST holder

Lucius Apuleius
17-12-2011, 05:30 AM
Damn, got my derby tickets last week!!!! Still a good offer though.

ronaldo7
17-12-2011, 09:20 AM

I remember that one, but thought you added on the point of not being bothered if they fill the stadium, as you'd already bought your season so wouldn't mind.

Nae probs mate.

They did say they'd be bringing out the membership scheme soon though.

More bums on seats at Easter road is a bonus imo.:aok:

soupy
17-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Do we still think its still a good deal, paying £40 and being forced to watch hibs twice???? Sounded great before the game today...

BoltonHibee
17-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Fair play to the Hibs for trying to get fans back.

It does not bother me what incentives they throw, I woill still get my season ticket year in year out.

No matter what they do I have it on good authority some have gone to watch the lesser greens and will never come back.

Good riddance to them.

If that's true, you can hardly blame them!

Hibby D
17-12-2011, 03:14 PM
If that's true, you can hardly blame them!

:stirrer:

BoltonHibee
17-12-2011, 03:16 PM
:stirrer:

He started it

:)

Baldy Foghorn
17-12-2011, 05:49 PM
Season tickets are constantly being de-valued IMO.......

£20 membership get free ticket to home match vs Inverness, but also a Hearts ticket for £20......I have a season ticket and go to every away game, but have to pay full whack for Tynecastle......This is some marketing strategy, piss off the fans who actually go.....:confused:

This scheme is beyond comprehension.......

iwasthere1972
17-12-2011, 05:57 PM

£20 membership get free ticket to home match vs Inverness, but also a Hearts ticket for £20......I have a season ticket and go to every away game, but have to pay full whack for Tynecastle......This is some marketing strategy, piss off the fans who actually go.....:confused:

Well you'll be on your own then. :wink:

LancashireHibby
17-12-2011, 08:57 PM

What has a ticket for an away game got to do with this £8 saving for a home ticket for people who pay the £20 club membership? Yes, I will hopefully be saving a tenner if I can get refund on the ICT and Hearts tickets that I've already bought, but that's hardly an earth shattering saving, albeit quite a handy one at this time of year.

I think this scheme is ideal for people such as myself who certainly can't commit to buying a season ticket simply because I might only get to 7-10 games a season, and even then not necessarily all home games, but still attend as much as possible and contribute towards the club. To suggest that non season ticket holders aren't also "fans who actually go" is pretty wide of the mark, I'd say.

Purple & Green
17-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Why is there no hibs kids equivalent? Can you load games onto the hibs kid membership card?

I think this is a great idea FWIW - It takes away the need to visit ER for tickets prior to a game. It also means that your average non season ticket holder can pick his seats stand by stand game by game.

Steve-O
18-12-2011, 01:10 AM

So is your post...:confused:

Anyway, I think this membership is great and has been designed just for me...I fly in Tuesday morning, and will be leaving again on 4 Jan...happy days, cheers Hibs :greengrin:wink:

Baldy Foghorn
18-12-2011, 11:01 AM
What has a ticket for an away game got to do with this £8 saving for a home ticket for people who pay the £20 club membership? Yes, I will hopefully be saving a tenner if I can get refund on the ICT and Hearts tickets that I've already bought, but that's hardly an earth shattering saving, albeit quite a handy one at this time of year.

I think this scheme is ideal for people such as myself who certainly can't commit to buying a season ticket simply because I might only get to 7-10 games a season, and even then not necessarily all home games, but still attend as much as possible and contribute towards the club. To suggest that non season ticket holders aren't also "fans who actually go" is pretty wide of the mark, I'd say.

I made a mistake re derby, as now realise it is new year home game, however I still think the season ticket is being devalued with these promotions though.........

LancashireHibby
18-12-2011, 11:24 AM
I made a mistake re derby, as now realise it is new year home game, however I still think the season ticket is being devalued with these promotions though.........

As long as it only remains the ICT game that's a freebie then I'd hope that wouldn't be the case. Even Hibs aren't daft enough to devalue ST's to such an extent that the sales will drop even more next time around.

Banter
18-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Does anyone know for sure that Hibs will refund the difference on already purchased derby tickets?

It would be annoying to think that just because I bought tickets early doors, I'm going to get done £8 a ticket:rolleyes:

hibsforeurope
20-12-2011, 10:13 AM
Has anyone managed to find the form to apply for this online? Where is the form located, link just to homepage.

SteveHFC
20-12-2011, 10:24 AM
go into buy tickets and membership is there, however they are still charging a £1.50 booking fee

mutley
20-12-2011, 10:34 AM
I think this idea is pretty good, the only part I don;t like is that I have already bought ICT game tickets with the 3 for 2 deal ages ago, so if me and the missus go for this deal (which we will) we will end up with 2 spare tickets.Anyone interested in them?

TheEastTerrace
20-12-2011, 10:41 AM
I think this idea is pretty good, the only part I don;t like is that I have already bought ICT game tickets with the 3 for 2 deal ages ago, so if me and the missus go for this deal (which we will) we will end up with 2 spare tickets.Anyone interested in them?

Contact the club and see if they will refund them out of goodwill

mutley
20-12-2011, 10:45 AM
Contact the club and see if they will refund them out of goodwillI'd be happy to give them away ( maybe for the price of a pint) as i'd rather they were andother 2 bums on seats than a refund, do my bit to get the crowd that little bit bigger.

DaveSo
20-12-2011, 11:00 AM
You have a pm mutley.

LancashireHibby
20-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Membership bought online and confirmed by email that I'll have the £10 difference refunded to me for the ICT and Hearts tickets that I'd already paid for. Well done the Ticket Office :thumbsup:

hibeeleicester
20-12-2011, 08:45 PM
Just got this for me and my brother.

2 x ICT Tickets
2 X Derby tickets for £20
2 x £20 Vouchers

All that for £20.... Cheers Hibs.

:thumbsup:

HibbyDave
21-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Great idea! Unfortunately I can't go to Inverness match and won't be at the derby either. Still, the voucher for the shop gives you the cash back so it's still a win-win esp if you gave up your season ticket this season.

Will the membership allow entry to BTG for non-season ticket holders?:dunno:

Andy74
21-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Just got this for me and my brother.

2 x ICT Tickets
2 X Derby tickets for £20
2 x £20 Vouchers

All that for £20.... Cheers Hibs.

:thumbsup:

Good for you. I got a seat to watch Hibs games for my ST purchase! :greengrin

HibbyAndy
21-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Im after 3 Derby tickets.

So does this mean with each ticket i buy i get 3x ICT tickets 3x £20 vouchers and the 3 Derby tickets for £20 each?? Or is it per person?

LancashireHibby
21-12-2011, 04:41 PM

So does this mean with each ticket i buy i get 3x ICT tickets 3x £20 vouchers and the 3 Derby tickets for £20 each?? Or is it per person?

It would be one free ICT and one £20 derby ticket for each £20 membership paid.

iwasthere1972
21-12-2011, 05:49 PM
It would be one free ICT and one £20 derby ticket for each £20 membership paid.

Sure that should be that you pay £20 for the Hearts game. Spend £40 in total and get ICT and Hearts match plus £20 voucher for Hibs shop.

A bargain. :aok:

iwasthere1972
21-12-2011, 05:52 PM

£60 in total for memberships and £60 in total for the match against the Yams. Total spend £120 for 3 x ICT match, 3 x Hearts match and 3 x £20 Hibs shop vouchers.

HibbyAndy
21-12-2011, 06:26 PM
£60 in total for memberships and £60 in total for the match against the Yams. Total spend £120 for 3 x ICT match, 3 x Hearts match and 3 x £20 Hibs shop vouchers.

So basically for £60 im getting 3x Derby tickets 3x ICT tickets and 3x £20 in vouchers :greengrin

Im going in on Friday to the ticket office..You think my 2 mates will need to accompany me for the membership scheme? Or can i just get there £20 each from them and give Hibs there addresses?

Saorsa
21-12-2011, 06:32 PM
:aok:So basically for £60 im getting 3x Derby tickets 3x ICT tickets and 3x £20 in vouchers :greengrinIm going in on Friday to the ticket office..You think my 2 mates will need to accompany me for the membership scheme? Or can i just get there £20 each from them and give Hibs there addresses?:rolleyes:

:greengrin

HibbyAndy
21-12-2011, 06:37 PM
:rolleyes:

:greengrin

Am really no graspin this eh:greengrin

Am lost.

Saorsa
21-12-2011, 06:42 PM
Am really no graspin this eh:greengrin

Am lost.Pay 20 quid for each membership x 3 = 60 quid
Free ICT ticket with each membership
Free 20 quid shop voucher with each membership (nae idea about T&C's)
Pay 20 quid for each yams ticket (instead of £28) X 3 = 60 quid

120 quid

:wink:

HibbyAndy
21-12-2011, 06:46 PM
When you put it like that :thumbsup:

Could always meet me in toon and sink a few jars efter it :wink:

Saorsa
21-12-2011, 06:48 PM
When you put it like that :thumbsup:

Could always meet me in toon and sink a few jars efter it :wink:PM on the way :aok:

LancashireHibby
21-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Sure that should be that you pay £20 for the Hearts game. Spend £40 in total and get ICT and Hearts match plus £20 voucher for Hibs shop.

A bargain. :aok:

That's what I said :wink:

iwasthere1972
21-12-2011, 11:59 PM
That's what I said :wink:

Nah. You said "It would be one free ICT and one £20 derby ticket for each £20 membership paid".

You made it sound like you only have to pay £20 in total to get into both games. Remember some folks who are snapping up this wonderful offer may be unaware that it costs more that £20 to see SPL games if they haven't been to a match for yonks. :greengrin

Anyway I think the penny has dropped as far as HibbyAndy is concerned. :aok:

Bristolhibby
22-12-2011, 01:46 AM
You can pay for all three.

My Dad bought me mine and I am down in England.

The voucher BTW has to be spent before te 31st, and you have to spend £50 or more for it to become valid.

Personally I am slightly out of pocket, (not going to be up for the ICT game, but up for the derby). Still, I will need my membership for Scottish Cup final tickets.

J

So basically for £60 im getting 3x Derby tickets 3x ICT tickets and 3x £20 in vouchers :greengrin

Im going in on Friday to the ticket office..You think my 2 mates will need to accompany me for the membership scheme? Or can i just get there £20 each from them and give Hibs there addresses?

HH81
05-01-2012, 06:42 AM
Still not got my card from 22nd December, anyone got an e-mail address because no one picks up the phone every time I try?????

The_Todd
11-01-2012, 07:51 PM
I got my lovely shiny card today, I assume I have to go to the TO in person to claim my free ticket for the St Johnstone match?

I didn't read the small print though, didn't realise until it arrived that you have to spend £50 for the £20 voucher to be valid. Oh well, I'll use it anyway.

Good work, Rod! :wink:

LancashireHibby
11-01-2012, 10:59 PM
I got my lovely shiny card today, I assume I have to go to the TO in person to claim my free ticket for the St Johnstone match?
Give them a ring and they will activate your membership card to use at the turnstiles and let you know which seat you've been allocated :thumbsup:

PatHead
11-01-2012, 11:03 PM

I didn't read the small print though, didn't realise until it arrived that you have to spend £50 for the £20 voucher to be valid. Oh well, I'll use it anyway.

Good work, Rod! :wink:

When did you join the club as I haven't received my card yet?

The_Todd
12-01-2012, 05:21 PM
When did you join the club as I haven't received my card yet?

Sunday. Did you choose delivery?

Saorsa
07-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Walk Up Supporters - Join our Club

Be Pat Fenlon's next signing and support the new look Hibernian by becoming a Club Member this week.

Sign up before 1pm this Saturday and you'll get your ticket for this weekend's game against Aberdeen absolutely free as well as a 28% discount on the cost of your ticket for the Celtic game on the 19 February.

Club Membership start at only £10 for concessions and £20 for adults and includes the following range of benefits:

• A free ticket for Aberdeen 11 February**
• A ticket for Celtic 19 February for just £20 or £10 concessions** (normal price £28 or £14/£17)
• Voucher for £20 off in the Clubstore (terms and conditions apply)
• Your unique Club Membership Access Card
• No booking fees (for Member ticket only) for buying tickets in the future
• Priority purchasing for away, Cup, European tickets (after Season Ticket Membership period)
• Weekly E-news direct to your in-box

Club Memberships are available to buy from the Ticket Desk in the Clubstore up to 1pm Saturday 11 February, on-line at Hibernian E-Tickets (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx) or by calling 0844 844 1875 option 1.

** Match tickets Offer for Aberdeen and Celtic must be bought in person at the Clubstore or by calling 0844 844 1875 Option 1 during office hours.

green&left
07-02-2012, 11:12 AM
Come to think of it, I never got any £20 voucher with my card for the club store. Anyone in the same boat..? All I recieved was the card in a plastic Hibs wallet..?

PatHead
07-02-2012, 11:12 AM
Walk Up Supporters - Join our Club

Be Pat Fenlon's next signing and support the new look Hibernian by becoming a Club Member this week.

Sign up before 1pm this Saturday and you'll get your ticket for this weekend's game against Aberdeen absolutely free as well as a 28% discount on the cost of your ticket for the Celtic game on the 19 February.

Club Membership start at only £10 for concessions and £20 for adults and includes the following range of benefits:

• A free ticket for Aberdeen 11 February**
• A ticket for Celtic 19 February for just £20 or £10 concessions** (normal price £28 or £14/£17)
• Voucher for £20 off in the Clubstore (terms and conditions apply)
• Your unique Club Membership Access Card
• No booking fees (for Member ticket only) for buying tickets in the future
• Priority purchasing for away, Cup, European tickets (after Season Ticket Membership period)
• Weekly E-news direct to your in-box

Club Memberships are available to buy from the Ticket Desk in the Clubstore up to 1pm Saturday 11 February, on-line at Hibernian E-Tickets (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx) or by calling 0844 844 1875 option 1.

** Match tickets Offer for Aberdeen and Celtic must be bought in person at the Clubstore or by calling 0844 844 1875 Option 1 during office hours.

Not that I would do it but you could join the membership club for a second time, claim your Aberdeen ticket and discounted Cetic ticket and save around £12. :devil:

calumb
07-02-2012, 11:57 AM
Did anyone find out if this gives access to Behind the Goals???

Cocaine&Caviar
07-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Can the £20 voucher be used on the £20 away shirt with free printing at the minute?

paxtonhibby
07-02-2012, 12:37 PM
Can the £20 voucher be used on the £20 away shirt with free printing at the minute?

Is there not a minimum spend?

Golden Bear
07-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Come to think of it, I never got any £20 voucher with my card for the club store. Anyone in the same boat..? All I recieved was the card in a plastic Hibs wallet..?

:agree:

I was the same. There was also an accompanying hand written note which suggests that it is up to you to uplift the £20 voucher from Clubstore (even although the advice states "also enclosed" )

The minimum spend before you qualify by the way is £50.

Golden Bear
07-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Is there not a minimum spend?

:agree:

£50.