PDA

View Full Version : Tell all the jambos...

proud_and_green
15-12-2011, 07:54 PM
you know, the Hertz are dyin' and we're no!!!

JustSimplyHibs
15-12-2011, 07:57 PM
be very suprised if it happens....

administration will be the route they go down, like a few teams :rolleyes:

proud_and_green
15-12-2011, 08:01 PM
and the result of administration will be......?

the liquidation of their assets to pay the debts, that is the sale of the ground and players......that sounds pretty much like the end to me!

JustSimplyHibs
15-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Motherwell and Dundee entered administration, i reckon Rangers will do the same as well (check Craig Whyte's profile)

It's a route some businessmen go down for the greater good.

proud_and_green
15-12-2011, 08:34 PM
Motherwell and Dundee entered administration, i reckon Rangers will do the same as well (check Craig Whyte's profile)

It's a route some businessmen go down for the greater good.

But administration looks to see if the business can be salvaged by reducing overheads, reducing debt and increasing profit. That would be the big issue for the administrator. How could he reduce the debt? If he reduces the overheads he reduces the direct running costs - that is largely the staff. Reduce the staff costs and they would reduce the quality of the players on the park, that would presumably reduce the income available. So therefore in order to service the debt he will have to come to an agreement with all the creditors to pay off the debt in manageable instalments over a lengthy period of time. Which brings us round to who the main creditor is. Vlad or Ubig. Romanov will now have lost control of the club and i would expect given the situation elsewhere with UB etc that he will need to capitalise all his assets and therefore he would be unlikely to agree to a lengthy repayment of the debt and will force the club into liquidation and the sale of the ground to fund a dividend to creditors will follow.

That is why i think they are dying!!!

of course they may come back as Hearts Utd or some such name playing from saughton enclosure.