PDA

View Full Version : Junior Cup Draw

scoopyboy
15-12-2011, 10:12 AM
Made this morning, tie of the round is a repeat of last years final Musselburgh v. Auchinleck Talbot at Olive Bank.

Other locals are Bonnyrigg v. Maybole and Neilston or Sauchie v. Bo'ness.

cabbageandribs1875
15-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Kelty or Camelon v Whitburn or GlentanarKilwinning or Blantyre v GlenaftonLarkhall v Bellshill or GreenockMusselburgh v Auchinleck TalbotPollok v Lochee UnitedSt Andrews v CumnockCarluke v Dunipace or Irvine MeadowDundee Violet v Whitletts or AshfieldLargs v ArnistonArmadale or Kilsyth v ArthurlieNeilston or Sauchie v Bo'ness UtdCambuslang or Dundee East Craigie v Shotts or AnnbankKilbirnie or RAF Lossiemouth v TroonBonnyrigg Rose v MayboleGirvan or Broxburn v St RochsLanark v KinnoullTies to be played on Saturday 21 January 2012 Kick off 1.45pm

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/sjfa/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1747&newsCategoryID=28&newsID=9060 :aok:

apologies for crap copy&paste :rolleyes:

IWasThere2016
15-12-2011, 10:34 AM
Kelty or Camelon v Whitburn or Glentanar
Kilwinning or Blantyre v Glenafton
Larkhall v Bellshill or Greenock
Musselburgh v Auchinleck Talbot
Pollok v Lochee United
St Andrews v Cumnock
Carluke v Dunipace or Irvine Meadow
Dundee Violet v Whitletts or Ashfield
Largs v Arniston
Armadale or Kilsyth v Arthurlie
Neilston or Sauchie v Bo'ness Utd
Cambuslang or Dundee East Craigie v Shotts or Annbank
Kilbirnie or RAF Lossiemouth v Troon
Bonnyrigg Rose v Maybole
Girvan or Broxburn v St Rochs
Lanark v Kinnoull

Billy Whizz
15-12-2011, 10:50 AM
Made this morning, tie of the round is a repeat of last years final Musselburgh v. Auchinleck Talbot at Olive Bank.

Other locals are Bonnyrigg v. Maybole and Neilston or Sauchie v. Bo'ness.

My uncle is the Secretary of Maybole

Thomson1875
15-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Went along to the final last time at killie's ground, was actually an enjoyable day out. Atmosphere was decent from both supports. Although I don't support neither junior teams I wanted musselburgh to win was gutted for them when they conceded in extra time!

Still don't know how I ended up at the game haha, one of my mates booked me on one of the supporters buses.

Hopefully mussy in the final again they have a few decent players.

Pretty Boy
15-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Went along to the final last time at killie's ground, was actually an enjoyable day out. Atmosphere was decent from both supports. Although I don't support neither junior teams I wanted musselburgh to win was gutted for them when they conceded in extra time!

Still don't know how I ended up at the game haha, one of my mates booked me on one of the supporters buses.

Hopefully mussy in the final again they have a few decent players.

Pity about their dodgy training gear!!

scoopyboy
15-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Pity about their dodgy training gear!!

Damn McGlynns eh.

Mind you the way its going Hearts will soon be training with Musselburgh Athletic tops on.

:greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
16-12-2011, 10:24 AM
'Mon the 'Pace!!!!!!!!