PDA

View Full Version : Song for the 2nd

Irish Dave
14-12-2011, 04:21 PM
has to be , easy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BhIwytZWbg

HibeeMackenzie
15-12-2011, 03:03 PM
When i think of hearts, i think of going bust, i just can't laugh enough , i just can't laugh enough They thought that romanov, would win the euro cup, i just can't laugh enough, i just can't laugh enoughAnd every day their debt gets worse and i just can't seem to lauh enough at hearts hahahahahahahahaha

FromTheCapital
15-12-2011, 03:14 PM
When i think of hearts, i think of runners up, i just can't laugh enough, i just can't laugh enough
They thought that romanov, would win the euro cup, i just can't laugh enough, i just can't laugh enough
And every day their debt gets worse and i just can't seem to lauh enough at hearts hahahahahahahahaha

amazing mate! :not worth

Sodje_18
15-12-2011, 03:14 PM
When i think of hearts, i think of runners up, i just can't laugh enough, i just can't laugh enough
They thought that romanov, would win the euro cup, i just can't laugh enough, i just can't laugh enough
And every day their debt gets worse and i just can't seem to lauh enough at hearts hahahahahahahahaha
No thanks, I'd rather get away from this mini celtc thing people seem to brand us as :agree:

ShanksSaidNo
15-12-2011, 03:42 PM
No thanks, I'd rather get away from this mini celtc thing people seem to brand us as :agree:

Nonsense.

For us to develop better songs we need to get away from this attitude of if another team have used a song then we have to stay clear!

Our songbook is pretty threadbare so any new additions would be welcome!

Vini1875
15-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Class lyrics. I just can't laugh enough