PDA

View Full Version : Joke Yam players.

Thecat23
14-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Hearts players and staff visited Edinburgh sick kids hospital yesterday to recieve gifts from the children. "It was nice to put a smile on there sad faces in these difficult times !!" Said Adam aged 6 from leith !!

Andy74
14-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Hearts players and staff visited Edinburgh sick kids hospital yesterday to recieve gifts from the children. "It was nice to put a smile on there sad faces in these difficult times !!" Said Adam aged 6 from leith !!

There's a joke in there somewhere if it was worded a bit more cleverly!

Thecat23
14-12-2011, 02:54 PM

Feel free to edit it!

cam75
14-12-2011, 03:02 PM
or along the lines off Romanov was seen waiting on the hibs players leaving,at the trades entrance with 1 of his players dressed in painters overalls,just before the presents went missing.....

one day maybe...
14-12-2011, 03:02 PM

Hearts players and staff visited Edinburgh Sick Kids Hospital today.
Lorna aged 6 from Leith was quoted,
"It was nice to put a smile on there sad faces in these difficult times!" "I even gave Ian Black my colour by numbers set, as he said he enjoyed painting".

Andy74
14-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Feel free to edit it!

I'm no writer either but knowing early on that the players received gifts from the children sort of spolied the punchline!

HibeeMG
14-12-2011, 03:13 PM
Hearts players and staff were in attendance as gifts were handed out at Edinburgh Sick Kids Hospital today.

"It was nice to put a smile on their sad faces in these difficult times!" said Lorna aged 6 from Leith. :wink:

Works better me thinks.

Thecat23
14-12-2011, 03:20 PM
I'm no writer either but knowing early on that the players received gifts from the children sort of spolied the punchline!

Booo ruined it for me now. :wink:

Northernhibee
14-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Most of the Hearts players visited a ward for sick kids today.

Craig Thompson just hooked up via videolink instead.

lenny leith
14-12-2011, 08:29 PM

pmslllllllllllll that was good

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin