PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Top, Hibs Top, So Good they sent it Twice

persevere1875
14-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Not been on here for a few days so apologies if already reported, I recently bought via the net a Hibs Away top for my nephews christmas through the Hibs store, got his name and age on the back which they were doing for free :not worth Wa a bit shocked though to recieve not one but two away tops all nicely printed within days of each other, phoned the shop and was told they had a run of items where the picking and dispatch were duplicated, just wondered how many others out there have received duplicate orders from Hibs and what they are doing with the duplicate item ??

silverhibee
14-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Not been on here for a few days so apologies if already reported, I recently bought via the net a Hibs Away top for my nephews christmas through the Hibs store, got his name and age on the back which they were doing for free :not worth Wa a bit shocked though to recieve not one but two away tops all nicely printed within days of each other, phoned the shop and was told they had a run of items where the picking and dispatch were duplicated, just wondered how many others out there have received duplicate orders from Hibs and what they are doing with the duplicate item ??

PETRIE. :grr:

The_Exile
15-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Sell it and get a B and Q voucher for Iain Blacks Xmas with the money :agree:

green glory
15-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Same happened to me with the Skol Cup tribute shirts. Ordered one and received two. I gave the other one to my brother. As I've already forked out for one home and two away strips for myself and for presents this season, not to mention the cost of watching Calderwood's brand of tiddlywinks (well it wasn't football was it?) I reckon i was due a wee freebie.

:cb

FranckSuzy
15-12-2011, 12:11 PM
I wish they'd even just send me ONE season ticket. Bought one last Wed and was told it would be posted out and I should have it for the Rangers game but I haven't received it yet so I called today querying where it had got to. 'It hasn't been printed off yet' came the reply and 'did I want it sent out'? Erm, yeah! Kind of the point of buying one :rolleyes: PETRIE :grr: