PDA

View Full Version : Csaba spotting - is he sniffing around the yams for players?

Viva_Palmeiras
14-12-2011, 12:17 PM
Didn't know he is (according to that esteemed resource - "not wrong for long" - Wikipedia - a trainer at RC Charlois (of JC fame).

Now apparently he has a family / daughter studying here but frequents a certain coffee shop and has been seen a number of times locked indiscussion with business type folks.

Could he be tapping up some of the unwaged jambos I wonder ?

He actually comes across as alright and someone who might be interesting to share a pint and a natter with.

Part/Time Supporter
14-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Didn't know he is (according to that esteemed resource - "not wrong for long" - Wikipedia - a trainer at RC Charlois (of JC fame).

Now apparently he has a family / daughter studying here but frequents a certain coffee shop and has been seen a number of times locked indiscussion with business type folks.

Could he be tapping up some of the unwaged jambos I wonder ?

He actually comes across as alright and someone who might be interesting to share a pint and a natter with.

He was punted by Charleroi (who seem to go through managers quicker than either Hibs or Hearts) earlier this year.

Viva_Palmeiras
14-12-2011, 02:33 PM
He was punted by Charleroi (who seem to go through managers quicker than either Hibs or Hearts) earlier this year.

I see - thanks

Sir David Gray
14-12-2011, 07:59 PM
He still stays here apparently, along with his child.

I was speaking to someone a few weeks ago who told me that.