PDA

View Full Version : Evening news

Hibee87
13-12-2011, 11:18 AM
To the peopel who said our website was bad take a look at the picture in this

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/other-sport/hearts_wages_plea_to_spl_must_be_in_by_friday_1_20 05904

:na na:

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Got to laugh at that talk o the toun mong, typical yam always bangin on about us not turning up for derby games..deary me..they really need to get a life

Newry Hibs
13-12-2011, 11:51 AM
Why is there a cow / bull in reception?

easty
13-12-2011, 11:57 AM
I thought Magnus Magnuson was dead, but it appears that he is in fact Eggert Jonsson's agent. I don't think he'll be saying "I've started so I'll finish" about his contract with the yams!

easty
13-12-2011, 11:58 AM

Celtc are trying to sign it apparantly.

Hibee87
13-12-2011, 12:01 PM

I think they are in edinburgh and specialy designed every year for the festival and at the end they sell them off charity. guessing hibs done there bit for charity and purchased one

Andy74
13-12-2011, 12:11 PM
The Evening News and Scotsman sites are a disgrace.

There are always several spelling errors, headlines that are incorrect or pictures that are wrong. The story about Hibs selling tickets to Hearts fans also has a picture of Tynecastle for some reason.

Whoever designed the new site needs shot too, it is difficult to navigate and the links and related stories are all over the place. This is weeks after it went live.

Very shoddy.

grunt
13-12-2011, 12:16 PM
I agree that the new Scotsman / EEN site is very poor. But the Herald site is even worse.

RyeSloan
13-12-2011, 12:33 PM
The Evening News and Scotsman sites are a disgrace.

There are always several spelling errors, headlines that are incorrect or pictures that are wrong. The story about Hibs selling tickets to Hearts fans also has a picture of Tynecastle for some reason.

Whoever designed the new site needs shot too, it is difficult to navigate and the links and related stories are all over the place. This is weeks after it went live.

Very shoddy.

Totally agree...it didn't work for weeks after it's launch and even now is far from glitch free. It looks horrible, seems pretty basic for a 'new' website and as a result I defo visit less and sepnd less time on it when I am there....sure there traffic will have dropped significantly.

As for the Yams comments on the derby ticket story...jeez you really have to wonder, there team is possibly weeks away from walking out the door en masse, the club is in turmoil but yet they have the time to laugh at Hibs and make commnets about Rod's biscuit tin...bizzare really really bizzare