PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates chelsea v man city

Craig_in_Prague
12-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Cracking game as have been all the 'big' games in the EPL this season. Anyway.. Her on the chelsea bench.. Is she a physio ..wouldnt mind if i pulled a hamstring or needed groin rubbed :-)

Andy74
12-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Cracking game as have been all the 'big' games in the EPL this season. Anyway.. Her on the chelsea bench.. Is she a physio ..wouldnt mind if i pulled a hamstring or needed groin rubbed :-)

Her name is Torres.

steakbake
12-12-2011, 07:33 PM
1-1 - Mierelles. He's a good player. Looks mental as well.

HH81
12-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Gutted my 3-0 bet on city is beat.

fat freddy
12-12-2011, 07:34 PM
the hibs under 19 physio is hotter...that there isn't more serious groin injuries amongst our youngsters is testimony to the lads professionalism and loyalty to their girlfriends

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Made by Sturridge. Mierelles looks like Beckham gone radge.

Craig_in_Prague
12-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Dont know why tyler says 'sh' at end when saying his name.. Good goal though.

steakbake
12-12-2011, 07:37 PM

He's Portuguesh...

Jonnyboy
12-12-2011, 07:40 PM

Sure it's not Steve McLaren commentating Craig? :greengrin

Onceinawhile
Dont know why tyler says 'sh' at end when saying his name.. Good goal though. That's how it should be pronounced.

Craig_in_Prague
Well its annoying.

IWasThere2016
12-12-2011, 07:44 PM
That's how it should be pronounced.

Obrigado.

steakbake
12-12-2011, 07:47 PM

Isso mesmo. (Exactly...)

Scouse Hibee
12-12-2011, 07:50 PM

:agree: Ra-Ul Mey-Re-Lesh

Love the Green
12-12-2011, 07:52 PM
:agree: Ra-Ul Mey-Re-Lesh

More like "ani mal"..should have been booked for his GBH on Silva.

keep the faith

Spike Mandela
12-12-2011, 08:02 PM

Eva Cameiro first team doctor.

YehButNoBut
12-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Good game on ESPN as well Roma v Juventus

Roma 1-0 up at HT
Juventus just made it 1-1
Roma a min after get a pen, Totti takes it and Buffon saves still 1-1

Cracking stuff.

SteveHFC
12-12-2011, 08:22 PM
Why does Aguero always get taken off nearly every game. :rolleyes:

ShanksSaidNo
12-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Could the Chelsea bench be the strongest in world football? Luiz, Lampard, Torres, Mikel, Malouda, Kalou..

Onceinawhile
12-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Why does Aguero always get taken off nearly every game. :rolleyes: Ridiculous. Costs me fantasy football points every week!

HH81
12-12-2011, 08:38 PM
What a super display from 10 men city.

If they get a result here sends out a massive message to rest of the league. They must win this league.

DH1875
12-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Eva Cameiro first team doctor.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7EsQd1rRHWUnY9VSXtoKZ_coMAdylo wrGv85zhhckouxu1QcY

SteveHFC
12-12-2011, 08:40 PM
2-1 Lampard

Sir David Gray
12-12-2011, 08:51 PM
2-1 Lampard

:thumbsup: :partyhibb :thumbsup: :partyhibb

The chase is on!

SteveHFC
12-12-2011, 08:52 PM

The chase is on!

Behave :aok:

Sir David Gray
12-12-2011, 08:52 PM
Full time;

Chelsea 2-1 Manchester City

:aok:

Barney McGrew
12-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Big win for Chelsea.

lyonhibs
12-12-2011, 08:53 PM

The chase is on!

Easy tiger!!

Sir David Gray
12-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Easy tiger!!

Two points now, that's nothing for Fergie's boys.

Title number 20's slowly creeping along to Old Trafford.

City have Arsenal next week too so that could be another defeat.

Here's hoping anyway! :greengrin

Wotherspiniesta
12-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Squeeky bum time beginning early this season.

Fergie will be sipping on glass of red, smiling like a cheshire cat this evening.

Pleasing.

HH81
12-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Two points now, that's nothing for Fergie's boys.

Title number 20's slowly creeping along to Old Trafford.

City have Arsenal next week too so that could be another defeat.

Here's hoping anyway! :greengrin

Ha ha. Let's have a bet city win league you give 50 quid to charity, if fc united win it I give 50......

Deal?

Sir David Gray
12-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Ha ha. Let's have a bet city win league you give 50 quid to charity, if fc united win it I give 50......

Deal?

I'm not saying that United definitely will win the league, I explained all that in a thread last week. City are probably still the favourites, even after tonight.

I'll come back to you on that deal on January 4th. Between now and then the fixtures are;

City

Arsenal (H)
Stoke (H)
West Brom (A)
Sunderland (A)
Liverpool (H)

United

QPR (A)
Fulham (A)
Wigan (H)
Blackburn (H)
Newcastle (A)

City are due to play three teams in the top ten over the next five matches and are also due to play Sunderland who obviously may start to pick up once Martin O'Neill has had the chance to make his mark, whereas United only play one team in the current top ten and they are actually going to play two of the teams who are currently in the relegation places.

Looking at those fixtures, United really should be going into 2012 a few points ahead of City and if they are then I'll quite gladly take you up on that deal. :aok:

I still think the loss of Nemanja Vidic may harm United's chances.

leither17
12-12-2011, 09:37 PM
I'm not saying that United definitely will win the league, I explained all that in a thread last week. City are probably still the favourites, even after tonight.I'll come back to you on that deal on January 4th. Between now and then the fixtures are;CityArsenal (H)Stoke (H)West Brom (A)Sunderland (A)Liverpool (H)UnitedQPR (A)Fulham (A)Wigan (H)Blackburn (H)Newcastle (A)City are due to play three teams in the top ten over the next five matches and are also due to play Sunderland who obviously may start to pick up once Martin O'Neill has had the chance to make his mark, whereas United only play one team in the current top ten and they are actually going to play two of the teams who are currently in the relegation places.Looking at those fixtures, United really should be going into 2012 a few points ahead of City and if they are then I'll quite gladly take you up on that deal. :aok:I still think the loss of Nemanja Vidic may harm United's chances.If Evans is his replacement then i tend to agree

PISTOL1875
12-12-2011, 09:54 PM
If City continue to get refs like that , then Manure won't have too many problems...

Hibercelona
12-12-2011, 09:57 PM
If City continue to get refs like that , then Manure won't have too many problems...

http://www.osovo.com/pics/crying/crying-babies06.jpg

Sir David Gray
12-12-2011, 10:12 PM

What was wrong with the referee?

Didn't see the first half but saw most of the second half and didn't see much that City could have complained about.

In fact, Vincent Kompany should probably have gone off a few minutes before Clichy walked as he was already on a yellow card when he put in a pretty poor tackle.

Don't really think Clichy can complain about either of the yellow cards that he picked up either.

It would certainly have been a yellow card, if he hadn't already been booked.

PISTOL1875
13-12-2011, 05:38 AM
What was wrong with the referee?

Didn't see the first half but saw most of the second half and didn't see much that City could have complained about.

In fact, Vincent Kompany should probably have gone off a few minutes before Clichy walked as he was already on a yellow card when he put in a pretty poor tackle.

Don't really think Clichy can complain about either of the yellow cards that he picked up either.

It would certainly have been a yellow card, if he hadn't already been booked.

Once you see the highlights , you will see that Clattenberg denied City a stonewall penalty at 1-0.. One of the blatant and easiest decisions you will ever see.. Even soapy puss Gary Neville agreed it should've been given.. If the ref feels that he dived then the card should've been out....

CFC
13-12-2011, 06:07 AM
City should have had 8 men at the end, Kompany and Toure should have been given marching orders, in Toures case by halftime, disgraceful kick out at Mata. Such a talented side but full of thugs.

IWasThere2016
13-12-2011, 06:11 AM
City would've been out of sight if they'd taken early chances and Clattenfergie had given stonewaller.

Barney McGrew
13-12-2011, 06:18 AM
Once you see the highlights , you will see that Clattenberg denied City a stonewall penalty at 1-0.. One of the blatant and easiest decisions you will ever see..

And likewise, he missed the easiest decisions after that when Toure should have been red carded for his kick and slap on Mata. Not all the big calls went against City.

Sir David Gray
13-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Once you see the highlights , you will see that Clattenberg denied City a stonewall penalty at 1-0.. One of the blatant and easiest decisions you will ever see.. Even soapy puss Gary Neville agreed it should've been given.. If the ref feels that he dived then the card should've been out....

Now seen the highlights and I would agree that Silva should have had a penalty for that challenge.

However, as well as Clichy who WAS sent off and Kompany who SHOULD HAVE BEEN sent off, Yaya Toure should also have been given a red card for his sly kick at Juan Mata.

Even if City had been awarded a penalty and it had gone to 2-0, I think that Chelsea would have had a great chance at getting back in the game at home against 8 men, with the third red card being issued with more than half an hour left.

Andy74
13-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Nothing is ever won in November or December.

Its shaping up to be a good fight for the league. I think United are maybe missing too many players, especially Vidic, but they have been there before which is important.

City have had a great spell and are only 2 points ahead, I think they might worry about that as they are bound to have some bad form sometime.

As for the referreing, Man U should really have had another 2 points at this stage with that penalty decision against them a couple of weeks ago so it does tend to work out in the end.

easty
13-12-2011, 02:07 PM
City should have had 8 men at the end, Kompany and Toure should have been given marching orders, in Toures case by halftime, disgraceful kick out at Mata. Such a talented side but full of thugs.

Disgraceful? Really? I'd urge people who haven't seen it to go watch it before reading posts like this. It was stupid and petulent, aye. Not disgraceful at all though. I don't think it deserved a red card. There was basically nothing to it, he tapped him with his foot.

I'm not a City fan, and I'm not saying you should be allowed to do what he did. But a red card would still have been harsh.

Sir David Gray
13-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Disgraceful? Really? I'd urge people who haven't seen it to go watch it before reading posts like this. It was stupid and petulent, aye. Not disgraceful at all though. I don't think it deserved a red card. There was basically nothing to it, he tapped him with his foot.

I'm not a City fan, and I'm not saying you should be allowed to do what he did. But a red card would still have been harsh.

I'm one of City's biggest critics and whilst it was hardly "disgraceful", it was still worthy of a red card. He struck an opponent with his foot, whilst he was lying on the ground.

I think the rules are pretty clear on that kind of issue.

easty
13-12-2011, 02:15 PM
I'm one of City's biggest critics and whilst it was hardly "disgraceful", it was still worthy of a red card. He struck an opponent with his foot, whilst he was lying on the ground.

I think the rules are pretty clear on that kind of issue.

It was nothing. Even Mata, who isn't usually shy of a few rolls about and a scream (he is only Spanish after all), just sat there and raised his hands. There was no power behind the kick, he tapped him. You could do the same to a cat and it probably wouldn't even move!

Andy74
13-12-2011, 04:25 PM
It was nothing. Even Mata, who isn't usually shy of a few rolls about and a scream (he is only Spanish after all), just sat there and raised his hands. There was no power behind the kick, he tapped him. You could do the same to a cat and it probably wouldn't even move!

I know mine wouldn't, they would just look at me with the usual air of contempt.

PISTOL1875
13-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Now seen the highlights and I would agree that Silva should have had a penalty for that challenge.

However, as well as Clichy who WAS sent off and Kompany who SHOULD HAVE BEEN sent off, Yaya Toure should also have been given a red card for his sly kick at Juan Mata.

Even if City had been awarded a penalty and it had gone to 2-0, I think that Chelsea would have had a great chance at getting back in the game at home against 8 men, with the third red card being issued with more than half an hour left.

And what about Merielies tackle ?? I forget what City player was on the receiving end.. Almost knee high , late and no-where near the ball as well ?? You seen that as well ?? Only a yellow from bacon face's love child ......

HH81
13-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Where is the praise for Balotelli?

Did anyone see his goal? well when he went passed the keeper if he had fallen on the floor it would have been pen, red card and Manchester City 5 points clear. :agree:

Love the Green
13-12-2011, 05:10 PM
And what about Merielies tackle ?? I forget what City player was on the receiving end.. Almost knee high , late and no-where near the ball as well ?? You seen that as well ?? Only a yellow from bacon face's love child ......

It was on Silva, cowards tackle and worthy of a yellow at least.

Correct me if I am wrong here City have visited,,spurs,chelsea, liverpool and the dogs yet are still 2 points clear and actually if the ref had not bottled it wouls still been 5 clear.
What other top 6 team has visited as many top 6 rivals?

"keep the faith"

PISTOL1875
13-12-2011, 05:42 PM

Correct me if I am wrong here City have visited,,spurs,chelsea, liverpool and the dogs yet are still 2 points clear and actually if the ref had not bottled it wouls still been 5 clear.

"keep the faith"

Nothing more than a shocking tackle.. Utterly disgraceful and worthy of a red in my eyes.. High. late and in very close proximity of seriously injuring Silva..

Clatterburg has now twice denied City 2 stonewall penalties this season.. One last night and the second was in the 6-1 horsing of the rags...

Aldo
13-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Merelies should of been given a straight red. City had a stone wall penalty turned down when Silva was upended in the box.

As for Toure.. Straight red for kick and then a slap. Sure he will be dealt with accordingly by the authorities.

Don't like Chelsea and was really hoping City would of beaten them.

Clattenburg should be getting a telling off for having a very very bad game IMHO.

Wotherspiniesta
13-12-2011, 05:48 PM

"keep the faith"

Looking at the Toure brothers ears last night, I'm not surprised to learn they've visited the dogs.

leither17
13-12-2011, 05:54 PM
I missed the slap by yaya but didn't mata lift his hands to yaya toure when he tried to pat him on the head not long after the kick on the ground?