PDA

View Full Version : A Yam Christmas Letter

Archie70
11-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Deer Santa
I am writin two you to ask that yoo bring me and my pals sum presents for kristmas.
My pal Marian (he’s a boy with a girls name) would like some new gloves, not coz he’s a goalie but because he couldn’t pay his heating bill and is freezing.
Wee Blackie needs some new studs as he keeps losing them in other folks shins.
Could you bring wee Temps something he had last year but lost. Ability.
Kyle is like wee Tiny Tim from a Kristmas Carol wandering about on his crutches, so a hip replacement would be good for him.
Big Zallie wonts a compass coz evertime he turns round he looks lost.
Suttie and barrie want a cushion coz their bums sore sitting it in the stand every week.
Could you give Eggie a trip to Iceland. He can’t afford Asda anymore.
Andy Drvier wants a years subscription to Slendertone.
A lot of my other pals want new clubs, no Santa not golf clubs!
Could you give our fans some torches so they can find their way out the stand. The bulb yoo gave us last year is ok but the eletrisity got cut off.
Finally can we get some bog role, not the tracing paper, grease proof stuff we usually have but the soft stuff. If not we’re getting shut down by healf and safety.
Sorry Ive no carrot to leave out for Rudolf this year. The hospitality folk stole it.
Oh and don’t come down the chimney just come threw the hole in the roof, but wear a dust mask or you’ll get that bad asbestos stuff in your beard.
Thanks Santa
Gary Locke age 36 and a haf

Macaroon
11-12-2011, 10:47 PM
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :top marks:top marks

Sodje_18
11-12-2011, 10:56 PM
:top marks:faf::faf::faf:

Is Craig Thomson no getting a new webcam? :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
11-12-2011, 10:58 PM
:greengrin guid yin :clapper:

SteveHFC
11-12-2011, 10:59 PM
:top marks:faf::faf::faf:

Is Craig Thomson no getting a new webcam? :greengrin

Or a new computer :greengrin

Saorsa
11-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Deer Santa
I am writin two you to ask that yoo bring me and my pals sum presents for kristmas.
My pal Marian (he’s a boy with a girls name) would like some new gloves, not coz he’s a goalie but because he couldn’t pay his heating bill and is freezing.
Kyle is like wee Tiny Tim from a Kristmas Carol wandering about on his crutches, so a hip replacement would be good for him.
Suttie and barrie want a cushion coz their bums sore sitting it in the stand every week.
Could you give our fans some torches so they can find their way out the stand. The bulb yoo gave us last year is ok but the eletrisity got cut off.
Finally can we get some bog role, not the tracing paper, grease proof stuff we usually have but the soft stuff. If not we’re getting shut down by healf and safety.
Sorry Ive no carrot to leave out for Rudolf this year. The hospitality folk stole it.
Oh and don’t come down the chimney just come threw the hole in the roof, but wear a dust mask or you’ll get that bad asbestos stuff in your beard.
Thanks Santa
Gary Locke age 36 and a haf:hilarious

TrickyNicky
12-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Deer Santa
Thanks Santa

:top marks:thumbsup:

Hibby D
12-12-2011, 02:51 AM
Brilliant :not worth :hilarious

Hibby cal
12-12-2011, 05:41 AM
Excellent:top marks

Dumfrieshibs
12-12-2011, 05:53 AM
Deer Santa
Thanks Santa

That was believable right up until the last line.....NO DANGER that Gary Locke knows that many words....!!!:confused:

Jones28
12-12-2011, 09:10 AM
:aok: