PDA

View Full Version : 2nd jan 2012

mcfly
11-12-2011, 06:19 PM
C'mon all hibs fans reading these pages.

This might be the last ever derby at easter road - lets sell out our end and show that mob we are not a wee team but we are hibernian fc.

We will improve under pat fenlon, we will get some new players in jan and we will move up the league.

GGTTH

soupy
11-12-2011, 06:20 PM
I'll be there, so you can count me in...

GGTTH

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Quinns in London for me.

mcfly
11-12-2011, 06:24 PM
I'll be there, so you can count me in...

GGTTH

If there is ever a game we need to fill our ground it is this one - c'mon fellow hibbies lets back the team and new management with a capacity crowd.

we all want success for our club

GGTTH

cabbageandribs1875
11-12-2011, 06:29 PM

This might be the last ever derby at easter road - lets sell out our end and show that mob we are not a wee team but we are hibernian fc.

We will improve under pat fenlon, we will get some new players in jan and we will move up the league.

GGTTH

i've yet to come across a hibby that actually takes that p@sh seriously

BoltonHibee
11-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Will they be around on the 2nd? Will they have a team to field?

iwasthere1972
11-12-2011, 07:05 PM

GGTTH

I like your enthusiasm but it will never happen unless Rodders hires 10,000 blow up dolls and allocates them the empty seats.

Sammy7nil
11-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Will they be around on the 2nd? Will they have a team to field?

Yes they will be there and will be for years to come. I wish we would stop the hib.net obsession with their demise.

BoltonHibee
11-12-2011, 07:40 PM
Yes they will be there and will be for years to come. I wish we would stop the hib.net obsession with their demise.

Not obsessed about their demise, only if I wasn't getting paid at work, and are not likely to be paid, I'm sure I would not bother going in.

It was a genuine question

Kammy1875
11-12-2011, 07:44 PM
MON THE ****IN CABBAGE!!! GET INTAE THAT TRAMPY CLASSLESS ****S FAE THE ***** SIDE AY TOON :agree::agree::agree:

Sammy7nil
11-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Not obsessed about their demise, only if I wasn't getting paid at work, and are not likely to be paid, I'm sure I would not bother going in.

It was a genuine question

Sorry, then the genuine answer is yes they will be there on 2.12.2012 and they will be fav's to win.

Unless Hibs improve markedly they will win as the usually do at ER look at our derby record at ER it is laughable.

Pedantic_Hibee
11-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Absolutely drill every one of they yam-dollar chasing fuds into the f******g ground and send their motley selection of maroon nonces in the crowd home with even more bad news to contend with.

It'll probably be the last time we ever play them.

JustSimplyHibs
11-12-2011, 08:22 PM

GGTTH

BEFORE THE DERBY WE DO HAE 3 GAMES THOUGH FANS

v ABERDEEN, Away on the 17th
v Dundee United, Away on the 24th
v Inerness, HOME on the 28th

The more folk there to cheer the team on the better, cheers folks for showing an interest in the 3 games before the derby.

iwasthere1972
11-12-2011, 08:53 PM
BEFORE THE DERBY WE DO HAE 3 GAMES THOUGH FANS

v ABERDEEN, Away on the 17th
v Dundee United, Away on the 24th
v Inerness, HOME on the 28th

The more folk there to cheer the team on the better, cheers folks for showing an interest in the 3 games before the derby.

Thanks. You're too kind.

JustSimplyHibs
11-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Thanks. You're too kind.

Yes i know that :greengrin

archiebald
11-12-2011, 09:02 PM
This team needs help so lets try and pump up the volume-we all need to do our part at home ------the away support is always good for the numbers that travel
ggth :flag::flag::flag::pfgwa