PDA

View Full Version : Your View On Today?

Liams
10-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Just wanted to know what your thoughts were on today performance, as the PF era officially started.

In my opinion (may I just say I haven’t seen the highlights yet, just basing this on what I saw at the game) I thought PF got his tactics spot on for the game and we honestly deserved at least a point. He had O'Hanlon and Stephens marking Jelavic tight, which saw Stack doing nothing during the first half. I thought we played the ball well and Stevenson is really starting to hit back against the critics. Stevenson and Osbourne are constantly putting in hard shift every game, and it’s good they still have hunger to win and play well even in this hard slump. Now I haven’t seen the penalty incident or the 2nd goal properly as I sit in the west lower (closer to the FF stand) so I can’t really say my thoughts on it properly until I see it, so I won’t. But what I will say is after the pen we reacted well, with Hanlon’s header just going over the bar. I feel that Hanlon is putting a good effort in at LB but we all know he is a CB, but he tries to provide width. I don’t like criticizing our players but hart really shouldn’t be playing it a hibs strip and how did Griffiths not score!
What are your thoughts?

What are your thoughts?

:pfgwa:pfgwa

Jonnyboy
10-12-2011, 07:20 PM
Just wanted to know what your thoughts were on today performance, as the PF era officially started.

In my opinion (may I just say I haven’t seen the highlights yet, just basing this on what I saw at the game) I thought PF got his tactics spot on for the game and we honestly deserved at least a point. He had O'Hanlon and Stephens marking Jelavic tight, which saw Stack doing nothing during the first half. I thought we played the ball well and Stevenson is really starting to hit back against the critics. Stevenson and Osbourne are constantly putting in hard shift every game, and it’s good they still have hunger to win and play well even in this hard slump. Now I haven’t seen the penalty incident or the 2nd goal properly as I sit in the west lower (closer to the FF stand) so I can’t really say my thoughts on it properly until I see it, so I won’t. But what I will say is after the pen we reacted well, with Hanlon’s header just going over the bar. I feel that Hanlon is putting a good effort in at LB but we all know he is a CB, but he tries to provide width. I don’t like criticizing our players but hart really shouldn’t be playing it a hibs strip and how did Griffiths not score!
What are your thoughts?Just wanted to know what your thoughts were on today performance, as the PF era officially started.

What are your thoughts?

:pfgwa:pfgwa

Agree with all of that Liam - even if you said it all twice :greengrin

Liams
10-12-2011, 07:39 PM
hahah school boy error there. fixed it.