hibee92
10-12-2011, 05:00 PM
what a header!

BoltonHibee
10-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Well taken, cracking header.

frazeHFC
10-12-2011, 05:04 PM
He was rubbish for us. I know he is doing well now, but i wouldn't take him back.

BoltonHibee
10-12-2011, 05:06 PM
He was rubbish for us. I know he is doing well now, but i wouldn't take him back.

When the going gets tough, he will be back on the treatment table that's a given.

Kammy1875
10-12-2011, 05:12 PM

Barnsley - a team playing decent football and high on confidence.

Calderwoods team - a hoofball team with no creativity, game plan and no confidence.

Vaz Te is a class act.

erin go bragh
10-12-2011, 05:15 PM
[QUOTE=frazeHFC;3028817]He was rubbish for us. I know he is doing well now, but i wouldn't take him back.[/QUOTE

He is still better than what we have got at the moment , creative way .
Scored a no bad goal against third lanark,sorry hearts .

ggtth

frazeHFC
10-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Vaz Te is not a class act, if he was he would be at a better team. He scored v Hearts and that was it. Maybe he would do well in a good Hibs team, but i wouldn't take him back.

Kammy1875
10-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Vaz Te is not a class act, if he was he would be at a better team. He scored v Hearts and that was it. Maybe he would do well in a good Hibs team, but i wouldn't take him back.

Advise you to go and check where Barnsley are in the Championship mate. :wink: Check Garry's last side :wink:

Keith Hill is a very, very good manager and Vaz Te is amoungst his fist picks.

Better than LG, Sodje, Agogo, and doing better at Barnsley than GOC did :aok:

frazeHFC
10-12-2011, 05:23 PM
I know where Barnsley are, but see no relevance in it?

Kammy1875
10-12-2011, 05:27 PM
I know where Barnsley are, but see no relevance in it?

You said "better team" Barnsley are in a much, much better position than us.

Fraze, I like you so I dinnae want to argue with you mate :greengrin **** the hertz

frazeHFC
10-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Nah i am just saying that a "class act" would be at a better team than Barnsley.

Kammy1875
10-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Nah i am just saying that a "class act" would be at a better team than Barnsley.

I would consider GOC a class act.

BoltonHibee
10-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Advise you to go and check where Barnsley are in the Championship mate. :wink: Check Garry's last side :wink:

Keith Hill is a very, very good manager and Vaz Te is amoungst his fist picks.

Better than LG, Sodje, Agogo, and doing better at Barnsley than GOC did :aok:

Keith Hill is a very good manager, some of the crap he has to put up with from Barnsley fans is unbelievable. To say that Vaz Te is amongst his first picks is a bit wide of the mark. KH has had and continues to have some problems with him, problems that people who have managed him are only too aware of. He will **** up shortly, go off the boil and disappear again, of that you can be sure. But for now he is putting in some credible performances, we will see how long it lasts.

frazeHFC
10-12-2011, 06:17 PM
I would consider GOC a class act. Judging by his performances of late i'd call him **** tbh.

Captain Trips
11-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Again we have this guy and we have him in a snapshot of his playing career, aye he might well have been rotten but if a player arrives maybe out of form then maybe they need time. Fletcher, Oconnor, Riordan, Keith Wright all had 5,6+ game periods of doing very little but over the piece of a few seasons in general they did well. Vaz Te etc may have been at the start of a wee dip but that dip takes up most of the games in that short contract.

I think asking a player to fit playing well and bad into a 10 game period is a bit much, I am not a fan of all these short term deals.

R'Albin
11-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Again we have this guy and we have him in a snapshot of his playing career, aye he might well have been rotten but if a player arrives maybe out of form then maybe they need time. Fletcher, Oconnor, Riordan, Keith Wright all had 5,6+ game periods of doing very little but over the piece of a few seasons in general they did well. Vaz Te etc may have been at the start of a wee dip but that dip takes up most of the games in that short contract.

I think asking a player to fit playing well and bad into a 10 game period is a bit much, I am not a fan of all these short term deals.

This is my take on it :agree: