PDA

View Full Version : Pumped up

JustSimplyHibs
09-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Pumped up for the morrow, let's do it.....3 points we should get if we work hard and the biased approach fae ref's goes out the window.....mon the Hibs

:pfgwa:pfgwa:flag::flag::flag::pfgwa

This time last week we were all bouncing, same effort tomorrow folks!!!

Hibercelona
09-12-2011, 08:12 PM
I reckon we can beat them. (Don't know why)

We will however have to score at least 4 goals to acheive this to cancel out their 3 spot kick goals (assuming they miss their 4th one).

ShanksSaidNo
09-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Was speakin to a cream bun season ticket holder today who said he is dreadin it. He was of the opinion that their only bright spark since Naismith got injured was Aluko, since he's no playin and coupled with the Fenlon factor he reckons we'll win comfy. Not very often you hear them speakin like that. This basically means there is no way we can loose. No way.

JustSimplyHibs
09-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Was speakin to a cream bun season ticket holder today who said he is dreadin it. He was of the opinion that their only bright spark since Naismith got injured was Aluko, since he's no playin and coupled with the Fenlon factor he reckons we'll win comfy. Not very often you hear them speakin like that. This basically means there is no way we can loose. No way.

been speaking to a few of them over the week....they aint feeling too confident about tomoz, which is really strange given our recent home record, too me this mean we will get pumped 4-0.....but if we as a crowd can get right behind the boys from the start.....just got a funny feeling this will be the proper start of Fenlon's dominance of Scottish fitbaw

SteveHFC
09-12-2011, 09:02 PM
Hibs 10-9 Rangers :aok:

Hibercelona
09-12-2011, 09:12 PM
been speaking to a few of them over the week....they aint feeling too confident about tomoz, which is really strange given our recent home record, too me this mean we will get pumped 4-0.....but if we as a crowd can get right behind the boys from the start.....just got a funny feeling this will be the proper start of Fenlon's dominance of Scottish fitbaw

Champions League football's just around the corner! :wink:

JustSimplyHibs
09-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Champions League football's just around the corner! :wink:

nah....but the way he talks over, capable of a couple of finals under his management :thumbsup:

lyonhibs
09-12-2011, 09:52 PM
Watching it in Oxford as there's no Premiership games it clashes with.

For absolutely no reason at all, I think we'll win. Maybe the new manager effect or the fact that Rangers are there for the taking, if only Jelavic can be kept quiet.

Lucius Apuleius
10-12-2011, 04:59 AM
Confident? Just done something I have never done. Instead of wearing a shirt to the office this morning, I've got a Hibs top on!!!!!

Strange looks from the staff!!

GGTTH. :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

ma6mkd
10-12-2011, 05:16 AM
I'm hopeful... Just about to leave the house to get the train up. Fingers crossed South West Trains and East Coast are on time and that Hibs show a bit of grit and determination!

I'll go with 2-1. Sproule and O'Connor...