PDA

View Full Version : Slight concern.

Spike Mandela
07-12-2011, 03:39 PM
With us playing the Champions and Aberdeen and Dunfermline both at home this weekend a not too unlikely set of results could see us rooted to the bottom of the league this weekend.

With this squad's lack of confidence and propensity for heads going down is anyone else concerned about how they would react to a blow like this should the worst happen? Would they fight for their lives like ICT for instance?

Makes a result against Rangers even more important imo

Jim44
07-12-2011, 03:52 PM
We are likely to be joint bottom after Saturday's games. I fancy Aberdeen to beat St. Mirren but I think Killie will beat Dunfermline. Our result is a foregone conclusion.

iwasthere1972
07-12-2011, 03:53 PM
With us playing the Champions and Aberdeen and Dunfermline both at home this weekend a not too unlikely set of results could see us rooted to the bottom of the league this weekend.

With this squad's lack of confidence and propensity for heads going down is anyone else concerned about how they would react to a blow like this should the worst happen? Would they fight for their lives like ICT for instance?

Makes a result against Rangers even more important imo

Seriously not over concerned even if we do end up at the foot of the table come the weekend. The season is not even half way through yet and with Pat Fenlon at the wheel, instead of Caldo the Imposter, I can see us very quickly climb the table and achieve top six.

Jim44
07-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Seriously not over concerned even if we do end up at the foot of the table come the weekend. The season is not even half way through yet and with Pat Fenlon at the wheel, instead of Caldo the Imposter, I can see us very quickly climb the table and achieve top six.

:agree: But top six might be beyond us. Still, that aspiration is not as unlikely as the one some Jambos are claiming over by, that, even when they lose most of their 'key' players in January, the young guys coming in will get 3rd place. :greengrin :crazy:

iwasthere1972
07-12-2011, 04:06 PM
:agree: But top six might be beyond us. Still, that aspiration is not as unlikely as the one some Jambos are claiming over by, that, even when they lose most of their 'key' players in January, the young guys coming in will get 3rd place. :greengrin :crazy:

I'm even hopeful that there won't be an Edinburgh derby going into the last 5 games. :wink:

fatbloke
07-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Glasgow Rangers are "Tom Kite". Friday night's fiasco was meant to happen. Hibernian FC's resurgence will start with a victory against the Full Fat Yams.

Trust me.:flag:

HibsMax
07-12-2011, 04:18 PM
We are likely to be joint bottom after Saturday's games. I fancy Aberdeen to beat St. Mirren but I think Killie will beat Dunfermline. Our result is a foregone conclusion.

Oh yea of little faith. ;)

I'm hoping that the recent changes at Hibs will spur the players into action. And what a better platform than at home in front of 15,000+ fans against "them"? I'll be watching the game in GrainyVisionTM on Hibs TV.