PDA

View Full Version : Last night calender signing

JimBHibees
07-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Without wishing to start a thread lasting 5 years :greengrin was wondering if anyone was at this last night and had any views.

First time I have been and took my 10 year old. Wasnt as busy as I might have thought it would be probably took about 30 mins in total well organised and players were pleasant enough. Young guys were good with my son (especially Callum Booth and Spoony) as was Ivan. Good to see the manager and coach there first impressions of Liam O'Brien was that he wouldnt be the first guy you would want to metaphorically 'spill his pint' as looked like he take no prisoners.

Really good thing for the club to do for the kids so well done. :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
07-12-2011, 09:19 AM
It was not as busy as normal, as they actually found out what time the Chelsea game started. :wink:

JimBHibees
07-12-2011, 09:41 AM
It was not as busy as normal, as they actually found out what time the Chelsea game started. :wink:

Obviously. :greengrin

nonshinyfinish
07-12-2011, 12:38 PM
first impressions of Liam O'Brien was that he wouldnt be the first guy you would want to metaphorically 'spill his pint'

Of orange juice?

Dashing Bob S
07-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Has anyone else ever spilled a metaphorical pint?

alfie
07-12-2011, 01:11 PM
And has anyone else failed to take any metaphorical prisoners?

BTW Bob, was there any sign of Stephen Hawking last night?

Sean1875
07-12-2011, 01:41 PM
AAAAAHHHHHH ITS HAPPENING AGAIN :panic:

hibeesdude
07-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Has anyone else ever spilled a metaphorical pint?

More interestingly has anyone ever spilled a metaphysical metaphorical pint?

hibbie02
07-12-2011, 04:02 PM
AAAAAHHHHHH ITS HAPPENING AGAIN :panic:

Has anyone else ever had Deja Vu all over again, metaphorically or otherwise?

WindyMiller
07-12-2011, 05:30 PM
And has anyone else failed to take any metaphorical prisoners?

BTW Bob, was there any sign of Stephen Hawking last night?

Or Girls Aloud?

hibbie02
07-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Or Girls Aloud?

Still like the ginger one! :greengrin

Hibs_SW
07-12-2011, 09:29 PM
I went to the calendar signing last night wasn't near as busy as it was two years ago when I went! The q was all the way down the stairs and meeting people coming in the door whereas last night got up stairs about 6.40 there was about 10 folk in front of me! Most of the guys we're genuinely nice although someone that stuck out to me was junior aggogo had four calendar sitting infront of him quickly scribbled on them then went to his pocket took his phone out and started looking at something! Pretty rude when fans are standing infront of him! Also thought they could slow down the next time u blink and u have to find ur calendar at the end of the tables cause it's been passed round that quick nobody knows who's is who's!

essexhibee
07-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Agogo sounds like a right arse with a honking attitude.