PDA

View Full Version : hibs kids panto

ozzie
04-12-2011, 09:23 PM
can someone please put me out my misery, who were the players at the hibs kids panto. i'm sure there were 4 sitting at the tables but i cant remember who they were, hanlon, galbraith , smith and ????? i know i'm having a blonde moment. it was one of the youngsters but i cant remember who? i was thinking horner but it wasn't him because i was talking to him at the door on the way out.

Higgy115
04-12-2011, 09:30 PM
can someone please put me out my misery, who were the players at the hibs kids panto. i'm sure there were 4 sitting at the tables but i cant remember who they were, hanlon, galbraith , smith and ????? i know i'm having a blonde moment. it was one of the youngsters but i cant remember who? i was thinking horner but it wasn't him because i was talking to him at the door on the way out.

I was at 3.30pm one and it was Stevenson, Booth and Wotherspoon. All happily signed autographs and sat for photos.

Good day for the kids.

ozzie
04-12-2011, 09:38 PM
I was at 3.30pm one and it was Stevenson, Booth and Wotherspoon. All happily signed autographs and sat for photos.

Good day for the kids.

the other 4 must have got bored hahaha, was a great day for the kids, my son is always danny galbraith when hes playing football (hes only 3) so getting his photo taken with him & hanlon ready completed the day for him. :thumbsup:

CallumLaidlaw
04-12-2011, 09:49 PM
My wife sent me this pic if it helps anyone

JoeT_WasTheBest
04-12-2011, 10:32 PM
The other two were Lewis Horner and Lewis Stevens. Don't quote me on the second one, that's what someone else told me and I couldn't read his scrawl! The wee man will be disappointed he didn't go to the second one, Wotherspoon is one of his favourites!

itchy07
05-12-2011, 09:03 AM
My wife sent me this pic if it helps anyone Those kids look like they're enjoying their day out, but where are the players! God, i feel old.

Carheenlea
05-12-2011, 09:47 AM
I was at the first one, and going by the signatures I thought the lad furthest right in the picture above might be Calum Antell??
Must say, I thought it was very good. My daughter is only 5 months but we took her along anyway!, and she seemed to enjoy it, as did all the kids there. Nice touch that all the kids got to meet Santa and receive a small gift, plus the chance to meet some players and get their pictures taken with them.

Well done all concerned at Hibs!

Andy74
05-12-2011, 10:09 AM
I thought the actual panto was mince but well done to Hibs for at least organaising something and for getting a few players along at the end.

SouthMoroccoStu
05-12-2011, 01:41 PM
I thought the actual panto was mince but well done to Hibs for at least organaising something and for getting a few players along at the end.

OH NO IT WASN'T!!!! :wink: