HUTCHYHIBBY
04-12-2011, 02:44 PM
City v United, should be fun on here!

SteveHFC
04-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Arsenal vs Leeds

Saorsa
04-12-2011, 02:51 PM
City v United, should be fun on here!we should have special thread on the cheese board for that one :agree:

HH81
04-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Will falkirk Hibs write off city again this year?

HibbyAndy
04-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Thats Man yoo oot then.

Happy days :agree:

Sir David Gray
04-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Will falkirk Hibs write off city again this year?

:agree: Easy peasy, United have all the motivation they need by looking at the last match at Old Trafford.

They have to lose sometime, I don't see that there's any better time than this match.

'Mon the Reds! :thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
04-12-2011, 03:53 PM
:agree: Easy peasy, United have all the motivation they need by looking at the last match at Old Trafford.

They have to lose sometime, I don't see that there's any better time than this match.

Man u will get caned at City. You know it. I know it.And everyone on here if they are honest knows it.

Saorsa
04-12-2011, 03:55 PM

Man u will get caned at City. You know it. I know it.And everyone on here if they are honest knows it. http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/2/21/1298289384198/Baked-beans-007.jpg

HH81
04-12-2011, 03:57 PM

Why what happened at old trafford last time?

HibbyAndy
04-12-2011, 03:58 PM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/2/21/1298289384198/Baked-beans-007.jpg

Ehm. You will find he 'bottled' out that last time...IIRC He said 'There is nae danger Man city will beat Man u in the FA cup semi final'.....And ehm. City won.

He never learns :wink:

PISTOL1875
04-12-2011, 04:07 PM
I wouldve loved to have seen Gary Neville'e puss when that was drawn..

That lot will not be pleased at that...

Sir David Gray
04-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Man u will get caned at City. You know it. I know it.And everyone on here if they are honest knows it.

On current form, of course you'd have to go with City.

However, taking away the Community Shield as that's not really a 'proper' match, they are going for their 3rd derby victory in a row and the last time they managed that was in 1969.

That result earlier in the season will have really hurt and shocked everyone at United and there will be a lot of professional pride at stake during this match.

The favourites will undoubtedly be City, and deservedly so, but count United out at your peril.

HibbyAndy
04-12-2011, 04:10 PM

:agree:

Fergies rid rid nose twitching like a bauble oan ma xmas tree :agree:

:singing: Blue moon :singing:

Wotherspiniesta
04-12-2011, 04:13 PM

I await to see Gary Neville's puss after they knock the billionaire Sheikh's plaything out in the first round. :cb

HH81
04-12-2011, 04:16 PM
I don't think any manure fans on here will be putting money on an away win.

Scouse Hibee
04-12-2011, 04:23 PM
Anyone that thinks City will beat Utd every time they play them are kidding themselves! Couldnae give a flying one who wins myself but to think it's an odds on conclusion in City's favour is laughable.

Wotherspiniesta
04-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Anyone that thinks City will beat Utd every time they play them are kidding themselves! Couldnae give a flying one who wins myself but to think it's an odds on conclusion in City's favour is laughable.

These moneygrabbers wont even be in the last 16 of the Champions League

HibbyAndy
04-12-2011, 04:26 PM

Can you name 1 poster that has said such?

LancsHibs
04-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Fleetwood Town vs Blackpool is the big one round these parts!!:greengrin

HH81
04-12-2011, 04:30 PM

Money grabbers? Explain.

HH81
04-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Fleetwood Town vs Blackpool is the big one round these parts!!:greengrin

Only if they win the replay. Vardy would show Blackpool up :-)

Wotherspiniesta
04-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Money grabbers? Explain.

Do I really need to?

Nasri, Balotelli, Clichy, Aguero, Silva, Tevez etc.... can you imagine they signed for Manchestery City because of the clubs size and history?

No. They signed chasing an extra few bucks. Infact if you asked these players who Manchester City were about 5 years ago, they'd probably have no idea.

Like I said, moneygrabbers. :aok:

Scouse Hibee
04-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Can you name 1 poster that has said such?

If there was a poster that said that I would have named that poster, there isn't so I used the term anyone just in case someone out there thinks that! :greengrin

HH81
04-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Do I really need to?

Nasri, Balotelli, Clichy, Aguero, Silva, Tevez etc.... can you imagine they signed for Manchestery City because of the clubs size and history?

No. They signed chasing an extra few bucks. Infact if you asked these players who Manchester City were about 5 years ago, they'd probably have no idea.

Yes because players only sign for manure because they like the wheel and Salford.

HibbyAndy
04-12-2011, 04:39 PM
If there was a poster that said that I would have named that poster, there isn't so I used the term anyone just in case someone out there thinks that! :greengrin

Fair doos.

But in the recent future Man city will beat Man u more times than the reverse, All in my humble opinion ofcourse.

hibsbollah
04-12-2011, 04:39 PM
were any other teams drawn out in the midst of this mancunian *****fest?

HibbyAndy
04-12-2011, 04:40 PM

Arsenal v Leeds :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
04-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Do I really need to?

As I see it City are the new club on the block with the big bucks, they're not the first and probably won't be the last, do you really think that money has not been a motivation for players signing for Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea etc. Think you just have to get over the fact that City can now compete with the big boys.

LancsHibs
04-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Only if they win the replay. Vardy would show Blackpool up :-)

Oh yes Vardy is ex-Halifax:thumbsup: Been to see the Cods a few times this season and Vardy is on fire!! Still think that Blackpool will be too strong though (assuming Fleetwood beat Yeovil). Will be a great game. As I'm to be spotted at both Highbury and Bloomfield Road on occasion I will be happy whoever wins:greengrin I wont be there tho' as that weekend I will be in Cowdenbeath:flag:

Wotherspiniesta
04-12-2011, 04:53 PM
As I see it City are the new club on the block with the big bucks, they're not the first and probably won't be the last, do you really think that money has not been a motivation for players signing for Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea etc. Think you just have to get over the fact that City can now compete with the big boys.

Of course its a bonus, but I'm sure its not been the only reason. Why wouldn't you wont to join the most succesful English team in the history of the game? Money was the ONLY motivation for these players to move to Manchester ****ty

Scouse Hibee
04-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Of course its a bonus, but I'm sure its not been the only reason. Why wouldn't you wont to join the most succesful English team in the history of the game? Money was the ONLY motivation for these players to move to Manchester ****ty

I get your point but knowing that Man City have money also realistically means that they should be challenging for major honours which is a motivation for any player to join. As City have never had the money to compete with the big boys I just don't get how you can be so pi**ed off now that they have?

CFC
04-12-2011, 05:08 PM
were any other teams drawn out in the midst of this mancunian *****fest? The other ties that stand out, 2 Midlands derbies: Wolves v Brum and Leicester v Forest.

SteveHFC
04-12-2011, 05:10 PM

Newcastle vs Blackburn
Everton vs Tamworth
Liverpool v Southend/Oldham
West Brom v Cardiff

leither17
04-12-2011, 05:12 PM

Then why hadnt liverpool been signing the top players over the last 10 years cause they were the most succesful? The reason these players have went to man city is they are on the up and look like they will go on to dominate like man u have before them

CFC
04-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Why wouldn't you wont to join the most succesful English team in the history of the game? Reminds me of that famous Gordon Maqueen quote: 90% of footballers want to play for Man Utd, the other 10% are liars".

Love the Green
04-12-2011, 05:20 PM

Why dont you old firm oops sorry uniterd fans give it a rest you are not certain to qualify and already out of 1 competition and trailing in another..lets see you mob do it on the park.

MONEYGRABBERS DO YOU MEAN SHREK WHO HELD THE IN DEBT UNITED TO RANSOM FOR MORE ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ £££££££££££££££

"keep the faith"

LancashireHibby
04-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Planning on going to Cowdenbeath on FA Cup day, though Macclesfield (presumably) vs Bolton would be good from a laziness point of view, and two mates are going to Everton-Tamworth as part of their FA Cup trail (they were at Gateshead-Tamworth yesterday and follow the winner in each round).

DH1875
04-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Do I really need to?

Erm................. Chelsea :confused:. Where were they before Abramovich.

essexhibee
04-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Planning on going to Cowdenbeath on FA Cup day, though Macclesfield (presumably) vs Bolton would be good from a laziness point of view, and two mates are going to Everton-Tamworth as part of their FA Cup trail (they were at Gateshead-Tamworth yesterday and follow the winner in each round).

Don't bet against Chelmsford city coming through that one :greengrin

Two Essex sides potentially going up against Prem teams :thumbsup::thumbsup:

LancashireHibby
04-12-2011, 05:58 PM
Don't bet against Chelmsford city coming through that one :greengrin

Two Essex sides potentially going up against Prem teams :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Probably going to the replay as it happens as Macclesfield is one of the few local grounds that I haven't been to, and the fact the winner now plays Bolton just adds to it!

HH81
04-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Oh yes Vardy is ex-Halifax:thumbsup: Been to see the Cods a few times this season and Vardy is on fire!! Still think that Blackpool will be too strong though (assuming Fleetwood beat Yeovil). Will be a great game. As I'm to be spotted at both Highbury and Bloomfield Road on occasion I will be happy whoever wins:greengrin I wont be there tho' as that weekend I will be in Cowdenbeath:flag:

Woops wrong lancs Hibs. Seen Vardy play a few times at Shay he must move onto better things soon?

Greentinted
04-12-2011, 06:21 PM
FA Cup Third Round Fixtures

Middlesbrough vs. Shrewsbury Town
Manchester City vs. Manchester United
Nottingham Forest vs. Leicester
Dag & Red or Walsall vs. Millwall
Bristol Rovers vs. Aston Villa
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Cheltenham Town
Crawley Town vs. Bristol City
Doncaster Rovers vs. Sutton United or Notts County
Sheffield Wednesday vs. West Ham United
MK Dons vs. Queens Park Rangers
Hull City vs. Ipswich Town
Coventry City vs. Southampton
Brighton and Hove Albion vs. Wrexham
Fulham vs. Charlton Athletic
Birmingham City vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers
Norwich City vs. Burnley
Arsenal vs. Leeds United
Derby County vs. Crystal Palace
Fleetwood or Yeovil Town vs. Blackpool
Swindon Town vs. Wigan
Barnsley vs. Swansea City
Chelmsford or Macclesfield Town vs. Bolton Wanderers
Newcastle United vs. Blackburn Rovers
Everton vs. Tamworth
Sheffield United vs. Salisbury City or Grimsby Town
Liverpool vs. Southend United or Oldham
Gillingham vs. Stoke City
Chelsea vs. Portsmouth
Watford vs. Bradford City
Peterborough United vs. Sunderland
West Bromwich Albion vs. Cardiff City
Reading vs. Stevenage

greenlex
04-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Newcastle vs Blackburn
Everton vs Tamworth
Liverpool v Southend/Oldham
West Brom v Cardiff

If Fleetwood can get past Yeovil I reckon Fleetwood V Blackpool could get a bit tasty.:greengrin

Wotherspiniesta
04-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Then why hadnt liverpool been signing the top players over the last 10 years cause they were the most succesful? The reason these players have went to man city is they are on the up and look like they will go on to dominate like man u have before them

When was the last time Liverpool won the league then? I'm sure if Liverpool were as consitantly dominating the league as Man United, then players would be flocking to join them because they're champions.

Wotherspiniesta
04-12-2011, 09:12 PM
Reminds me of that famous Gordon Maqueen quote: 90% of footballers want to play for Man Utd, the other 10% are liars".

The man speaks sense.

Why dont you old firm oops sorry uniterd fans give it a rest you are not certain to qualify and already out of 1 competition and trailing in another..lets see you mob do it on the park.

MONEYGRABBERS DO YOU MEAN SHREK WHO HELD THE IN DEBT UNITED TO RANSOM FOR MORE ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ £££££££££££££££

"keep the faith"

I've noticed you been crawling out your shell ever since the Sheik has been pumping money into the only club you support. Man United will qualify, don't you worry about that. Lets see my mob do it on the park? First of all MY MOB are Hibernian. We've not been doing it on the park for a while unless that escaped your notice. The team I FOLLOW do it on the park every year. Or did you not get my reference earlier on to THE MOST SUCCESFUL ENGLISH TEAM OF ALL TIME? :confused:

Rooney soon realised that he'd rather play for a global juggernaut stooped in history than be a flash in the pan at a team who are a billionaire's toy.

Moneygrabbers like TEVEZ who have nae idea about English football. Ferguson seen right through that little mercenery though.

Erm................. Chelsea :confused:. Where were they before Abramovich.

Exactly. :aok:

leither17
04-12-2011, 09:12 PM
When was the last time Liverpool won the league then? I'm sure if Liverpool were as consitantly dominating the league as Man United, then players would be flocking to join them because they're champions.

you said why would they want to join the most english team in history was that not liverpool till last season when man u got the 19 or am i wrong?

Wotherspiniesta
04-12-2011, 09:14 PM
you said why would they want to join the most english team in history was that not liverpool till last season when man u got the 19 or am i wrong?

Aye, you're right, and I'm sure when Liverpool were dominating English football, they signed all the top players.

HH81
04-12-2011, 09:16 PM
The most sucessful english team of all time is not Manchester United :rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
04-12-2011, 10:26 PM
The most sucessful english team of all time is not Manchester United :rolleyes:

How do you figure that out? :confused:

English league titles;

1-Manchester Utd-19
2-Liverpool-18
3-Arsenal-13

FA Cups;

1-Manchester Utd-11
2-Arsenal-10
3-Tottenham-8

League Cups;

1-Liverpool-7
2-Aston Villa-5
3=-Manchester Utd-4
3=-Tottenham-4
3=-Chelsea-4
3=-Nottingham Forest-4

Champions League;

1-Liverpool-5
2-Manchester Utd-3
3-Nottingham Forest-2

Manchester Utd are the only side to feature in the top 3 of every single trophy.

HH81
04-12-2011, 10:34 PM

English league titles;

1-Manchester Utd-19
2-Liverpool-18
3-Arsenal-13

FA Cups;

1-Manchester Utd-11
2-Arsenal-10
3-Tottenham-8

League Cups;

1-Liverpool-7
2-Aston Villa-5
3=-Manchester Utd-4
3=-Tottenham-4
3=-Chelsea-4
3=-Nottingham Forest-4

Champions League;

1-Liverpool-5
2-Manchester Utd-3
3-Nottingham Forest-2

Manchester Utd are the only side to feature in the top 3 of every single trophy.

Oh so that's why you support them....... Poor show Falkirk.

Scouse Hibee
04-12-2011, 10:43 PM

English league titles;

1-Manchester Utd-19
2-Liverpool-18
3-Arsenal-13

FA Cups;

1-Manchester Utd-11
2-Arsenal-10
3-Tottenham-8

League Cups;

1-Liverpool-7
2-Aston Villa-5
3=-Manchester Utd-4
3=-Tottenham-4
3=-Chelsea-4
3=-Nottingham Forest-4

Champions League;

1-Liverpool-5
2-Manchester Utd-3
3-Nottingham Forest-2

Just done a wee count of all honours and Liverpool shade it 63-61:greengrin

Sir David Gray
04-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Just done a wee count of all honours and Liverpool shade it 63-61:greengrin

I'm afraid you're not getting to count Liverpool's win in the Lancashire League in 1892-93 or when Liverpool won the second division on four occasions. :greengrin

In the interest of fairness, I'm also deducting United's two wins in the second division as well so that means;

Manchester Utd-60
Liverpool-58

:na na:

Scouse Hibee
04-12-2011, 11:29 PM
I'm afraid you're not getting to count Liverpool's win in the Lancashire League in 1892-93 or when Liverpool won the second division on four occasions. :greengrin

In the interest of fairness, I'm also deducting United's two wins in the second division as well so that means;

Manchester Utd-60
Liverpool-58

:na na:

Sorry mate you just can't delete history because it suits you, fact is fact keep trying, still in our shadow just! :na na:

HibbyAndy
07-12-2011, 09:40 PM
The man speaks sense.

I've noticed you been crawling out your shell ever since the Sheik has been pumping money into the only club you support. Man United will qualify, don't you worry about that. Lets see my mob do it on the park? First of all MY MOB are Hibernian. We've not been doing it on the park for a while unless that escaped your notice. The team I FOLLOW do it on the park every year. Or did you not get my reference earlier on to THE MOST SUCCESFUL ENGLISH TEAM OF ALL TIME? :confused:

Rooney soon realised that he'd rather play for a global juggernaut stooped in history than be a flash in the pan at a team who are a billionaire's toy.

Moneygrabbers like TEVEZ who have nae idea about English football. Ferguson seen right through that little mercenery though.

Exactly. :aok:

ROOT TOOT MAN UNITED ARE OOT :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:hilarious

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

SteveHFC
07-12-2011, 09:41 PM

leither17
07-12-2011, 09:41 PM

Sean1875
07-12-2011, 09:48 PM

:faf: :top marks :loser:

LancashireHibby
07-12-2011, 09:49 PM
"We'll see you, we'll see you, we'll see you on Channel 5" :loser::bye:

Wotherspiniesta
07-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Andy, if I took as much time dredging up posts that make you look an arse, I'd be here all ****ing evening :wink:

HibbyAndy
07-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Andy, if I took as much time dredging up posts that make you look an arse, I'd be here all ****ing evening :wink:

Dredging?? It took nae time at all son, I vividly recall you posting 'Dont worry about Manu' And this HAD to be brought up... Your the one that looks like an arse pal, Believe me.

Wotherspiniesta
07-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Dredging?? Not atall son, I vividly recall you posting 'Dont worry about Manu' And this HAD to be brought up... Your the one that looks an arse pal, Believe me.

Aye, well done big man.

HibbyAndy
07-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Aye, well done big man.

:aok:

Whilst Arsenal qualify for the knockout stages for the FIFTEENTH straight season.

Fill yer boots wee man :wink:

Wotherspiniesta
07-12-2011, 10:21 PM
:aok:

Whilst Arsenal qualify for the knockout stages for the FIFTEENTH straight season.

Fill yer boots wee man :wink:

Fill my boots? Really?

The same Arsenal that got papped in the final by Birmingham last season, a team that got relegated from the premier league?

The same Arsenal who have never won the champions league in their history?

The same Arsenal who haven't won a trophy in 6 years?

The same Arsenal that sold 3 of their best players in the summer?

The same Arsenal that got beasted 8-2 by United earlier on this season?

ROOT TOOT I'VE FILLED MA BOOTS :cb

HH81
07-12-2011, 10:25 PM
:singing: Thursday nights on Channel 5 .........

HibbyAndy
07-12-2011, 10:34 PM
Fill my boots? Really?

The same Arsenal that got papped in the final by Birmingham last season, a team that got relegated from the premier league?

The same Arsenal who have never won the champions league in their history?

The same Arsenal who haven't won a trophy in 6 years?

The same Arsenal that sold 3 of their best players in the summer?

The same Arsenal that got beasted 8-2 by United earlier on this season?

ROOT TOOT I'VE FILLED MA BOOTS :cb

:hilarious :hilarious

Who is in a bad mood then :greengrin

Mate we could go on all night....The same Wiltord that won the league at Old Trafford....The same Arsenal that went the WHOLE!!!!! Season unbeaten...etc etc....:wink:

Fact is pal.Man u are root toot oot

But hey, Your a Hibs man so it wont bother you right :dunno:

Wotherspiniesta
07-12-2011, 10:41 PM
:hilarious :hilarious

Who is in a bad mood then :greengrin

Mate we could go on all night....The same Wiltord that won the league at Old Trafford....The same Arsenal that went the WHOLE!!!!! Season unbeaten...etc etc....:wink:

Fact is pal.Man u are root toot oot

But hey, Your a Hibs man so it wont bother you right :dunno:

Man Utd V Arsenal- I think we know who'd come out on top in this argument, so you're probably right to call it a night ;)

Of course I'm a Hibs man. Got bugger all to do with this argument though :)

HibbyAndy
07-12-2011, 10:49 PM
Man Utd V Arsenal- I think we know who'd come out on top in this argument, so you're probably right to call it a night ;)

Of course I'm a Hibs man. Got bugger all to do with this argument though :)

Right now Man u would beat Arsenal ( IMO) :agree: Thats not what this is about tho...Its about Man u not getting out a wee pishy group :agree:

We kin trade insults all night long pal. Its called Banter...You would be the same if Arsenal never (topped:greengrin) The group.. Its just nice to see Fergies Rid nose have a pulse oan the end of it and chewin gum like he has never chewed before :agree:

Oh yeah and Rio is finished :aok:...

And Giggs only plays out of the sympathy vote as he is utter tom kite nowadays :aok:

Johnny Evans :hilarious...Thank god for Vermaelan :aok:

:wink:

Wotherspiniesta
07-12-2011, 10:56 PM
All just a bit of banter. :aok:

All I will say is with great expectations comes great responsibility. And Manchester United are a great club :agree:

HibbyAndy
07-12-2011, 11:04 PM
All just a bit of banter. :aok:

All I will say is with great expectations comes great responsibility. And Manchester United are a great club :agree:

Mate...I really couldnt give a flying ****...Hibs are my team and my only team..Love watching Arsenal on tv as they are the best team to watch in the EPL...Much better than Man u ( Thats a fact )....Im not a big fan of the EPL as you and FalkirkHibee seem to be..So you can hit me with Man u facts all night i really dont give a ****.

Hibernian are my team, I hate Man u like most posters on here but love watchin Arsenal. So there you go im a bad man :agree:

If Arsenal and Chelsea got knocked out im sure you would be right on here giving it big licks...How Man u never got out of that group ( Never mind won it !! ) Is staggering.

Mon the Hibs :aok:

Wotherspiniesta
07-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Mate...I really couldnt give a flying ****...Hibs are my team and my only team..Love watching Arsenal on tv as they are the best team to watch in the EPL...Much better than Man u ( Thats a fact )....Im not a big fan of the EPL as you and FalkirkHibee seem to be..So you can hit me with Man u facts all night i really dont give a ****.

Hibernian are my team, I hate Man u like most posters on here but love watchin Arsenal. So there you go im a bad man :agree:

If Arsenal and Chelsea got knocked out im sure you would be right on here giving it big licks...How Man u never got out of that group ( Never mind won it !! ) Is staggering.

Mon the Hibs :aok:

Right, so WTF is you being a Hibs man got to do with coming on here and ripping Man United :confused:

If you don't give a flying f*** about the EPL then why even bother commenting on it? Just because I pay a little bit more attention to the EPL than you do doesn't make me any less a Hibs man than yourself.

I'm already over the defeat tonight. If that was Hibs getting knocked out the Scottish Cup, it would take me at least a fortnight to recover fully.

Oh and BTW, I think you really are about as much bothered about the EPL as me and FH, you've only been staying off the gloating threads since the back end of last season where Arsenal assumed the fetal position :greengrin

HibbyAndy
07-12-2011, 11:41 PM
Right, so WTF is you being a Hibs man got to do with coming on here and ripping Man United :confused:

If you don't give a flying f*** about the EPL then why even bother commenting on it? Just because I pay a little bit more attention to the EPL than you do doesn't make me any less a Hibs man than yourself.

I'm already over the defeat tonight. If that was Hibs getting knocked out the Scottish Cup, it would take me at least a fortnight to recover fully.

Oh and BTW, I think you really are about as much bothered about the EPL as me and FH, you've only been staying off the gloating threads since the back end of last season where Arsenal assumed the fetal position :greengrin

Rippping Man u ? Care to elaborate on ONE SINGLE post me ripping Man u??..Ive had a great laugh at the expense of you and Falkirk posting nonsense quotes but never once had a dig at Man U ? And Fergies rid nose doesnt count...

I merely came on here to have a bantered dig at you saying Man u would have nae great concern of getting out the group stages?.. My right or are you right?...

you've only been staying off the gloating threads since the back end of last season where Arsenal assumed the fetal position

You reckon??..If you want to do some 'dredging' Then you will see your talking nonsense...

For the record..I dont give a flying one about the EPL, But bet i know more about it than you :wink:

Saorsa
08-12-2011, 12:16 AM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies 2/handbags.gif

Pete
08-12-2011, 12:20 AM
What's the EPL?

:rolleyes:

LancashireHibby
08-12-2011, 10:19 AM
What's the EPL?

:rolleyes:

Endian Premier League.