PDA

View Full Version : How unprofessional

Jim44
02-12-2011, 08:21 PM
At the end of the broadcast, someone must have forgotten to turn off the microphone as voices could be detected in the background. I missed some of what was being said but when I turned up the volume you could hear a couple laughing and talking about the situation and a good bid of effing and blinding going on.

stokesmessiah
02-12-2011, 08:26 PM
At the end of the broadcast, someone must have forgotten to turn off the microphone as voices could be detected in the background. I missed some of what was being said but when I turned up the volume you could hear a couple laughing and talking about the situation and a good bid of effing and blinding going on.

Oh gosh!

steviecarnie
02-12-2011, 08:26 PM

So??? do these people have to sit in silence? its clearly a private conversation, between 2 work collegues, possibly friends!

greenlex
02-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Take them round the back and shoot them in front of their families.:agree:

Hainan Hibs
02-12-2011, 08:32 PM
I hope the Daily Mail have a field day with this:agree:

SMAXXA
02-12-2011, 08:32 PM
So??? do these people have to sit in silence? its clearly a private conversation, between 2 work collegues, possibly friends!

And your point is? So does that make it any less unprofessional? As it happens I was gona post the same thing I heared it online, have to say I was waiting one a wee bit tasty fau paux but all I heared was a few off mike comments and someone with a twisted knee :greengrin

GreenCastle
02-12-2011, 08:33 PM

That's what Andy Gray thought...the rest is history..

Hibs Class
02-12-2011, 08:46 PM

That's what Andy Gray thought...the rest is history..

:agree: Andy Gray. And Richard Keys. And the lass in this clip was also possibly having a "private" moment. :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrQMxiFHncs

Kato
02-12-2011, 08:48 PM

Leaving the mic on is the unprofessional part. I had the sound off and switched it back on in time to hear what sounded very much like what is known as "weegie banter", otherwise known as mindless prattle. I wasn't sure if the sound quality was making it unintelligible or if they were just unintelligible. Typical BBC Scotland.

Hibee87
02-12-2011, 08:52 PM
the part i caught was someone asking tam cowan how he got on and his was response was ' ah wis star o the show' or somthing like that, then it was someone asking about the fire :aok: