PDA

View Full Version : Beat the Bookie

HNA4
01-12-2011, 11:57 PM
http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7632&stc=1

This week's Tipster BroxburnHibee is trying to knock Desperate Dan off his lofty perch. DD is on the top spot courtesy of his £2.50 profit.

You can see BroxburnHibee's selections on the hibs.net Front Page HERE... (http://www.hibs.net/content.php?235-Beat-the-Bookie-12)

Mikey
02-12-2011, 08:12 AM
How long has Jamie been top of the pile with his whopping £2.50?

I'll need to have a go myself sometime to show ye's how it's done :smokin

HH81
02-12-2011, 08:28 AM
Good luck with them brox. Looks a tough week.

I need to pick a team for my 4 fold this weekend.

Ps Jamie is just a lucky b.........:)

Pps Jamie send me all your bets for this weekend ha ha

lucky
02-12-2011, 08:48 AM
Good luck with this. I've had my coupon up 6 in 9 weeks but when I did this I got none right. Not as easy as some think

Saorsa
03-12-2011, 06:59 PM
How long has Jamie been top of the pile with his whopping £2.50?

I'll need to have a go myself sometime to show ye's how it's done :smokinNo sure how many weeks it is now but he's still there :cb

Sergey
03-12-2011, 07:09 PM
No sure how many weeks it is now but he's still there :cb

I can honestly state that it was my turn to have the punt this week.

Unbeknown to me, non-league matches weren't allowed and I duly passed up the bet.

I'd have topped the £2.50 profit by some distance. But the rules are the rules and fair play to you DD.

Saorsa
03-12-2011, 07:13 PM
I can honestly state that it was my turn to have the punt this week.

Unbeknown to me, non-league matches weren't allowed and I duly passed up the bet.

I'd have topped the £2.50 profit by some distance. But the rules are the rules and fair play to you DD.

I can honestly state that it was my turn to have the punt this week; Unbeknown to me, non-league matches weren't allowed and I duly passed up the bet.

I'd have topped the £2.50 profit by some distance. But the rules are the rules and fair play to you DD.got you the 1st time :greengrin

HNA4
06-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Update:

BroxburnHibee's single was a long way out as was his correct score. He got 2 from his treble correct so hard lines there with Livi letting him down by a couple of goals. Even harder lines is the fact he got 4 out of the five fold selections right. Close but no cigar. The three draws were right oot the windae though.

Single = beat
Treble = 2/3
Five Fold = 4/5
Three Draws = 0/3
Correct Score = incorrect

Desperate Dan remains at the top of the pile.

Someone gaunae knock him aff?

HibbyAndy
06-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Update:

BroxburnHibee's single was a long way out as was his correct score. He got 2 from his treble correct so hard lines there with Livi letting him down by a couple of goals. Even harder lines is the fact he got 4 out of the five fold selections right. Close but no cigar. The three draws were right oot the windae though.

Single = beat
Treble = 2/3
Five Fold = 4/5
Three Draws = 0/3

Gees anar shot id love to knock the smug grin off his puss :greengrin

Nae offence J :wink:

Saorsa
06-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Gees anar shot id love to knock the smug grin off his puss :greengrin

Nae offence J :wink:Ho w dae you ken I've got a smug grin on my puss http://thecelticway.net/forum/images/smilies/smug.png

:greengrin

HibbyAndy
06-12-2011, 04:09 PM
Ho w dae you ken I've got a smug grin on my puss http://thecelticway.net/forum/images/smilies/smug.png

:greengrin

Cause aken what your like :greengrin

Saorsa
06-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Cause aken what your like :greengrin:greengrin

HH81
06-12-2011, 04:39 PM
I still maintain its mikey's fault for jinxing my bet...... Ha ha.

Please please someone take Jamie out :-)

Saorsa
06-12-2011, 04:51 PM
I still maintain its mikey's fault for jinxing my bet...... Ha ha.

Please please someone take Jamie out :-)Haud yer wheest ya sassenach :greengrin

BroxburnHibee
06-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Update:

Single = beat
Treble = 2/3
Five Fold = 4/5
Three Draws = 0/3

Livi :grr: :greengrin