PDA

View Full Version : SFA to investigate Rangers chairman's past dealings?

monktonharp
01-12-2011, 10:21 PM
this may have been mentioned already, but I heard a wee snippit on radio scotland news earlier tonight. anyone heard more? if he's been uptae nae good in the past, Hertz are not alone. can see the Glasgow mafia closing ranks on this one though:devil:

TheEastTerrace
01-12-2011, 10:24 PM
this may have been mentioned already, but I heard a wee snippit on radio scotland news earlier tonight. anyone heard more? if he's been uptae nae good in the past, Hertz are not alone. can see the Glasgow mafia closing ranks on this one though:devil:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15992698.stm

monktonharp
01-12-2011, 10:54 PM
ah well then, If he was only disqualified for 7 years, there cannae be much in it:rolleyes: move along now, there's nothing happening here:shhhsh!:

jacomo
01-12-2011, 11:27 PM
ah well then, If he was only disqualified for 7 years, there cannae be much in it:rolleyes: move along now, there's nothing happening here:shhhsh!:

Craig Whyte is linked to a complex web of companies, and it is very hard to work out where the money is. If he is the wealthy benefactor Rangers hoped for, that wealth seems to be very well hidden!

Fit and proper test is a joke - the SFA say they cannot investigate "every director of every club" but I imagine alarm bells are ringing in Glasgow.

ScottB
01-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Seeing as the SFA is happy to have Ogilvie in a position of power despite his more than questionable record at Hearts and Rangers, I can't imagine they will be too fussed about Whyte.