PDA

View Full Version : Yams Two weeks to go

poolman
01-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Well, two weeks tomorrow and the Yams christmas wage is due :greengrin

What can the Flumps,( who are not doing anything it seems about not getting paid,) expect in their little brown envelope :dunno:

A Christmas card from mad Vlad perhaps with an extra I.O.U.inside it.

A HOMO sock dangling from their rented training ground's dressing room fireplace with a tangerine and a sixpence in it.

P45 :greengrin

A social security guide leaflet on how to sign on.

A Lithuanian language dictionary

Offer of employment in Ukio Bankas Edinburgh branch

See me, ahd be dead exitit n' aw that waitin fur ma next pay fae Vlad

Hibee87
01-12-2011, 06:06 PM
they might get last months pay.......then again :na na:

Dibben
01-12-2011, 06:10 PM
they might get last months pay.......then again :na na:

Take it they haven't been paid for last month yet?

Dashing Bob S
01-12-2011, 06:28 PM
You don't want to see anybody not get paid before Christmas. That is so low.

Or is it?

Leithenhibby
01-12-2011, 06:32 PM

Or is it?

Yes, christmas is for everyone :greengrin

Saorsa
01-12-2011, 06:32 PM

Or is it?I like tae see them in as much turmoil as possible. I think the majority of players there now knew what sort of organisation they were joining so it serves them right. If they're a bit short for Christmas they can go tae wonga.com

Spike Mandela
01-12-2011, 06:33 PM

Or is it?

There is a New Year fundraiser at ER to raise money for needy Hearts players families. Invitations have been sent out to the Gorgie area but so far they have boycotted, ahem I mean declined to take them up.:wink:

Hibee87
01-12-2011, 07:00 PM
Take it they haven't been paid for last month yet?

havn't seen it reported anywhere other than 33 youth / fringe players so dont think so...... im sure we would hear from somewhere if they had

iwasthere1972
01-12-2011, 07:01 PM
There's a freeze on the way as well so the bill for the undersoil heating at Tynecastle will go right through the (asbestos) roof.

I would love it if Scottish Power or whoever provides Tynecastle with the electric/gas insist that Hearts have to use prepayment meter cards. :greengrin

easty
01-12-2011, 07:36 PM
There's a freeze on the way as well so the bill for the undersoil heating at Tynecastle will go right through the (asbestos) roof.

I would love it if Scottish Power or whoever provides Tynecastle with the electric/gas insist that Hearts have to use prepayment meter cards. :greengrin

How funny would it be on Soccer Saturday for it come up on the vidiprinter that the Yams match has been "postponed due to lost power card".:greengrin

delthehibee
01-12-2011, 08:02 PM
Welfare benefits number 0131-200-2360 just in case want sign on