PDA

View Full Version : Janos Balogh

pentlando
01-12-2011, 08:27 AM
http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/other-sport/balogh_eyes_spl_rivals_as_he_leaves_hearts_in_janu ary_1_1988948

Always looked a decent solid keeper, any space in our goalkeeping school?? :dunno:

gackohibs
01-12-2011, 08:46 AM
hes their third choice for a reason!

My jambo mates say hes gash.

Diclonius
01-12-2011, 08:50 AM
Would be very funny and he looked all right in the derbies I've seen him in, but do we really need another goalkeeper?

Mikeystewart
01-12-2011, 08:58 AM
I've always thought he was a decent keeper, don't know how much better he would be than stack and brown.

I would also imagine his wages are pretty significant though I guess if your a third choice you'd be happy to take a cut in order to get a chance of 1st team football.

I don't believe hibs need him at this moment unless we are about to have a clear out of keepers in January, I could think of about 15 outfield players in their team I would prefer.

Hibstrooper
01-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Nae danger!

WindyMiller
01-12-2011, 09:08 AM
We'll need to replace in the Summer.

GreenPJ
01-12-2011, 09:32 AM
He will be off to Aberdeen.

NORTHERNHIBBY
01-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Would be very funny and he looked all right in the derbies I've seen him in, but do we really need another goalkeeper?

I wondered if Brown might have been looking for a way out come January due to lack of first team games. Maybe the new boss has given him the chance to impress and get the jersey back.

--------
01-12-2011, 03:41 PM
:agree:
I wondered if Brown might have been looking for a way out come January due to lack of first team games. Maybe the new boss has given him the chance to impress and get the jersey back.

Calderwood's idea that Stack had the jersey for League games and Brown would play in the League Cup always seemed daft to me - you play one keeper until he fouls up, then give the other guy a chance until he does.

I think you might mean 'what's left of the jersey' - Stack seems to have hacked the sleeves off for some reason and given up shaving. Looks like the goalie from the Saughton Jail Second Eleven. :rolleyes:

Kammy1875
01-12-2011, 03:43 PM
It would be a derby disaster waiting to happen :agree:

Sean1875
01-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Not for me. Would still consider him third choice for us aswell, Stack and Brown are both better keepers IMO :agree:
Would take him as a back up to either if one decides to leave but id imagine he will be on pretty high wages and not worth paying that sort of money for a back-up.

DH1875
01-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Not for me. Would still consider him third choice for us aswell, Stack and Brown are both better keepers IMO :agree:
Would take him as a back up to either if one decides to leave but id imagine he will be on pretty high wages and not worth paying that sort of money for a back-up.

:agree::top marks.

Hibee87
01-12-2011, 05:45 PM
always mind he made a brilliant save from a spoony effert about 25 yard looked to be going in the top bag when out of nowhere he re adjusted and clawed it away. was the game spoony also made mikey stewart look a twat when he hit the sideboard :na na:

Sean1875
01-12-2011, 05:50 PM
always mind he made a brilliant save from a spoony effert about 25 yard looked to be going in the top bag when out of nowhere he re adjusted and clawed it away. was the game spoony also made mikey stewart look a twat when he hit the sideboard :na na:
Remember it well, took a nick of Nishys head if i remember correctly, I was already celebrating and my mate had to calm me down to tell me that he'd saved it :boo hoo:

son of haggart
01-12-2011, 05:57 PM
I think he is a decent keeper - prioor to kello's great run of form opinions were divided amngst Hearts fans on who was the better keeper. I'd say with a run in the team he would be better than either of your current keepers but the key thing is cost/ value. You may get better value eslsewhere as it's a buyer's market.

R'Albin
01-12-2011, 06:05 PM

Presuming you missed the one where he took out O'Brien then:greengrin

down-the-slope
01-12-2011, 07:46 PM
:agree:

Calderwood's idea that Stack had the jersey for League games and Brown would play in the League Cup always seemed daft to me - you play one keeper until he fouls up, then give the other guy a chance until he does.

I think you might mean 'what's left of the jersey' - Stack seems to have hacked the sleeves off for some reason and given up shaving. Looks like the goalie from the Saughton Jail Second Eleven. :rolleyes:
plays like him too...

change needed

Diclonius
01-12-2011, 08:13 PM
Presuming you missed the one where he took out O'Brien then:greengrin

Fletcher actually. :greengrin

R'Albin
01-12-2011, 08:17 PM
Fletcher actually. :greengrin

Tbf they do look the same, except one had bigger ears:greengrin