PDA

View Full Version : Yams Players Offered To Kaunas !!!!!!

Www1875hfc
30-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Been told that at least 7 Hearts players have been offered a contract at Kaunas.

Jason Thomson currently on loan to Dunfermline is one of those 7.

Northernhibee
30-11-2011, 08:23 PM
:na na:

Wonderful - Kaunas are the new Hertz, Hertz are the new Gretna.

SteveHFC
30-11-2011, 08:24 PM
:faf:

CallumLaidlaw
30-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Do they have some master plan about getting them off the wage bill until things improve then bringing them back?

Would have thought Thomson would be a first choice for them in Jan

StevieC
30-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Strange one if true.

Could it be a way of holding onto the contracts of the most promising players prior to administration?

:dunno:

Geo_1875
30-11-2011, 09:56 PM
But who would be paying them?

I thought Kaunas had gone amateur.

down-the-slope
30-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Strange one if true.

Could it be a way of holding onto the contracts of the most promising players prior to administration?

:dunno:

:confused: was it not quoted in Russian press that Vlad was looking to dispose of his interests in all 3 of his football clubs ....

Anyway...wheres the pics of you MO-Vember Mouser Stevie...was heading for a right Phileas Fogg affair when i last saw it......

Peevemor
30-11-2011, 10:01 PM
But who would be paying them?

I thought Kaunas had gone amateur.

So have Hearts it would seem. :greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
01-12-2011, 08:17 AM
So have Hearts it would seem. :greengrin

hearts aint that good!!

Hainan Hibs
01-12-2011, 08:52 AM
It reminds me of Stalin shipping off anyone he doesn't like to Siberia

StevieC
01-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Anyway...wheres the pics of you MO-Vember Mouser Stevie...was heading for a right Phileas Fogg affair when i last saw it......

There's a couple on Facebook .. it's away now though, at least for another 11 months. :wink:

hibee92
01-12-2011, 12:22 PM
send them off to kaunas until they can afford to bring them back. so, never.

I find the hearts-kaunas thing to be very bizzare, its like when you take over a team on football manager to sign players, except with shi1te players.
The whole idea of Vlad just looking at Kaunas and thinking, hmm Hearts will have him, him and him and then kaunas can have him and him, makes me glad he chose those cretins.

Kato
01-12-2011, 12:49 PM
If they move to Kaunas he can still capitalise on their transfer value if/when the stinkers collapse.

surreyhibbie
01-12-2011, 01:19 PM
Contracted to Kaunas, loaned back to the Yams.

Out of the clutches of the Administrator.:wink:

TRC
01-12-2011, 01:24 PM
I take it ECC will be paying the airfare!!

Kammy1875
01-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Any evidence of this or is just another pie in the sky rumour? :rolleyes:

Dashing Bob S
01-12-2011, 01:49 PM
It reminds me of Stalin shipping off anyone he doesn't like to Siberia

You have to move with the times, HH.

In this new era of enlightenment, I see it more as him rescuing his favored sons from the crumbling, asbestos-ridden slum, delivering their sensitive lungs to the clean, fresh Baltic air for recuperation.

Gone are those dark old days of a few weeks back, when you had to be a practicing paedophille to get sent to Kaunas.

They call it progress.

truehibernian
01-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Any evidence of this or is just another pie in the sky rumour? :rolleyes:

Don't proclaim to know anything about this Kaunas story, however I was over at Tynecastle this week and am hearing that five first team players, of which Black and Templeton are two, have been 'offered' contracts with other clubs and lined up to leave in January. Clearly this has been something that the players have been asking their agents to sound out. I just wonder if Hibs are the club that Black has been 'offered' terms with. I was told another one of the five was a keeper but he would not divulge if it was Kello or not for some reason (especially when he told me Templeton's proposed club).

Heard some other amusing anecdotes about rented portaloos, cashmere RR jumpers and non payments to staff as well. It was an entertaining wee mid afternoon coffee. Oh and as off then certain players had remained unpaid according to him.

Aldo
01-12-2011, 02:03 PM
Well TH. Who is his proposed club?

Kammy1875
01-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Don't proclaim to know anything about this Kaunas story, however I was over at Tynecastle this week and am hearing that five first team players, of which Black and Templeton are two, have been 'offered' contracts with other clubs and lined up to leave in January. Clearly this has been something that the players have been asking their agents to sound out. I just wonder if Hibs are the club that Black has been 'offered' terms with. I was told another one of the five was a keeper but he would not divulge if it was Kello or not for some reason (especially when he told me Templeton's proposed club).

Heard some other amusing anecdotes about rented portaloos, cashmere RR jumpers and non payments to staff as well. It was an entertaining wee mid afternoon coffee. Oh and as off then certain players had remained unpaid according to him.

:greengrin Fair do's. :aok:

truehibernian
01-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Well TH. Who is his proposed club?

Oops, sorry forgot to say.........El Teddybeario's !

The portable toilet story was an absolute belter and had me choking on my coffee, right out of a Carry On film so it was. I literally pictured Sid James as the delivery driver having to deal with Kenneth Williams. How on earth this man (Romanov) has made millions is a mystery.

truehibernian
01-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Oh and let's just say that the little Italian fashionista that Romanov hired and flew over to roll out the RR range simply has to be a closet Hibby. She has to be judging by the cost prices of the stuff they were selling :faf:

Aldo
01-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Oh and let's just say that the little Italian fashionista that Romanov hired and flew over to roll out the RR range simply has to be a closet Hibby. She has to be judging by the cost prices of the stuff they were selling :faf:

TH

Quality mate. Would appear as though mire and more things cone to light in a weekly basis.

The question is

Are they about to implode??

Think they have (slightly) no paying wages and directors leaving etc but will things get worse before crimbo. (Let's hope so)

;)

Hibercelona
01-12-2011, 03:25 PM

Please no! :bitchy:

We're going to have a tough enough time off loading mugs as it is, we don't need to bring bigger ones in!

Kammy1875
01-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Please no! :bitchy:

We're going to have a tough enough time off loading mugs as it is, we don't need to bring bigger ones in!

He would at least give a **** and put in whole hearted performances.

Saying this he's scortey wee jambo labradoodle so I hope no :aok:

SteveHFC
01-12-2011, 03:40 PM

I do not want that Hearts Cheating ******** playing in a Hibs Shirt :bye:

Greentinted
01-12-2011, 04:30 PM
send them off to kaunas until they can afford to bring them back. so, never.

I find the hearts-kaunas thing to be very bizzare, its like when you take over a team on football manager to sign players, except with shi1te players.
The whole idea of Vlad just looking at Kaunas and thinking, hmm Hearts will have him, him and him and then kaunas can have him and him, makes me glad he chose those cretins.

I'm no acquainted with the nicities of FM but that made me chuckle. :greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
02-12-2011, 06:46 AM
if signing on for the Lithuanians means the players are out of the clutches of administrators then that means Hearts (Vlad) are asset stripping. why would they do this?

Kaiser1962
02-12-2011, 06:54 AM
if signing on for the Lithuanians means the players are out of the clutches of administrators then that means Hearts (Vlad) are asset stripping. why would they do this?

I dont think they would. No idea why they're doing it (if they are) but, for what it's worth, I think there is very very (VERY) little chance that Hearts will go into administration. They will go bust before they enter administration as Vlad gains absolutely nothing from it. He gets much more if he simply ceases to trade and winds the whole thing up.

Only if he cant find a suitable buyer of course (they are falling over themselves in the queue apparently) but I suspect things will heat up considerably middle to end of December and we will have more idea by the end of January, if they get there.

Andy74
02-12-2011, 10:32 AM
I do not want that Hearts Cheating ******** playing in a Hibs Shirt :bye:

We could continue to be the softest team in the league mentally and physically then?