PDA

View Full Version : Question Ticketfast

iwasthere1972
29-11-2011, 12:29 PM
I see that Hearts use this service whereby you print your own ticket and don't have to pay a booking fee.

Are there any catches and if not why aren't Hibs offering this service. Or are they?

Just curious.

This £6 booking fee is a nonsense anyway and just another way of fleecing the fans.

LancashireHibby
29-11-2011, 12:46 PM
I see that Hearts use this service whereby you print your own ticket and don't have to pay a booking fee.

Are there any catches and if not why aren't Hibs offering this service. Or are they?

Just curious.

This £6 booking fee is a nonsense anyway and just another way of fleecing the fans.

It's something that Ticketmaster do use but it is still in development to a certain extent which might explain why Hibs might be a little reluctant to use it just yet.

hibees59
29-11-2011, 01:50 PM

Just curious.

My mate tells me that you still pay the booking fee even if you print your own ticket! Now that's a con.

Elephant Stone
29-11-2011, 02:25 PM
My mate tells me that you still pay the booking fee even if you print your own ticket! Now that's a con.

Don't know if it's the same for matches but if you're buying gig tickets with ticketfast you get charged £1.50/£2.50 to have the tickets emailed to you, total joke.

Purehibee_MYB
29-11-2011, 02:37 PM
I got a ticket for a gig, printed it myself and still got charged like £5 in fees...no point in doing it really...

iwasthere1972
29-11-2011, 02:58 PM

Absolutely ridiculous. How they can justify charging a fee is beyond me. A con and a scam.

Don't know if it's the same for matches but if you're buying gig tickets with ticketfast you get charged £1.50/£2.50 to have the tickets emailed to you, total joke.

Charged to be emailed. As it will all be automated and they won't be forking out any wages for staff sitting emailing that's another one with a licence to print money.

I got a ticket for a gig, printed it myself and still got charged like £5 in fees...no point in doing it really...

The whole online ticketing charges needs to be investigated and sorted out. Up there with bank charges and Wonga.