PDA

View Full Version : Murrayfield tonight?

big-mo
29-11-2011, 01:07 PM
How many have got tickets for BBC Radio Scotland Hibs/Hearts special tonight at Murrayfield? I've got mine.

The show will go out at 6:10pm MW, DAB an on-line in case anyone wants to listen in.

1two
29-11-2011, 01:12 PM
I am
Anyone got any question suggestions for the panel?

I think jumbo Jim is on the panel but don't know who else??

big-mo
29-11-2011, 01:46 PM
I am
Anyone got any question suggestions for the panel?

I think jumbo Jim is on the panel but don't know who else??

JJ and Leslie Deans for the jambos and Pat Stanton plus one other for the Hibs.

I was thinking about a question around -
'Is it right and fair that one cash strapped organisation should go cap-in-hand to another cash strapped organisation to help bail them out from their own miss-managment and build them a new stadium ?'

Alex Trager
29-11-2011, 02:47 PM
I am attending but do not know where it is we have to go..
Is there anyone that can enlighten me?

big-mo
29-11-2011, 03:13 PM
I am attending but do not know where it is we have to go..
Is there anyone that can enlighten me?

the main stand of the stadium, president suite, there is parking if you need it.

Aaron
29-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Do they broadcast on FM so I can tune in on my phone on the way home?

hibbybob
29-11-2011, 03:51 PM
We have a spare ticket if anybody wants it. Happy to hand it over at Murrayfield around 5.20.

GreenCastle
29-11-2011, 06:18 PM
On the radio now...

Greentinted
29-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Link here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/6407137.stm

degenerated
29-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Paul Kane really needs to get over this Petrie/Collins thing, he's become a right bore :agree:

Westie1875
29-11-2011, 06:28 PM
Paul Kane really needs to get over this Petrie/Collins thing, he's become a right bore :agree:

He needs to get a grip, this incident happened 4 and a half years ago, there is not point harking on about it now. Also sticking his oar in about his pal Yogi, I'm sorry but he doesn't speak for me.

Have listened to this for the past 20 mins and it seems to be an excuse to stick the knife into Hibs and Hearts for an hour, pathetic.

They've also been going on about the Scottish manager thing again, according to Kane Hibs have missed an opportunity to get a charismatic manager in, who is he to suggest Fenlon has no charisma? I bet he hasn't even met the guy.

Hilariously the only one sticking up for Hibs is Jumbo Jim :greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
29-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Wee question from my dad there.
Pat Stanton says no-one would be moaning aboutspending money on the stadium if the team was doing well on the park. Hibs have the priorities right the panel says (dig at hearts?)

TheEastTerrace
29-11-2011, 06:31 PM
No offence to Paul Kane, but surely there are others out there who can articulate the problems with Hibs much better. This is just drivel

Greentinted
29-11-2011, 06:39 PM
Leslie Deans in facing the truth shocker. "Hibs are in the ascending position" The merricks will be going thermonuclear. :greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
29-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Leslie Deans in facing the truth shocker. "Hibs are in the ascending position" The merricks will be going thermonuclear. :greengrin

yeah, very honest of him.

grunt
29-11-2011, 06:51 PM
yeah, very honest of him.Is it honesty to state the bleedin' obvious?

CallumLaidlaw
29-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Is it honesty to state the bleedin' obvious?

go and read kickback. They wont agree with Deans. They still think they are in a better position than us.

iwasthere1972
29-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Jumbo Jim. Definitely like to see new owners at Tynecastle.

Wonder why.

P.S. I couldn't listen to Paul Kane for very long. Boring and depressing. A bit like the Hibs team at the present.

Hibercelona
29-11-2011, 07:00 PM
I wonder which movie they took the digitally recorded clapping from... :rolleyes:

iwasthere1972
29-11-2011, 07:01 PM
yeah, very honest of him.

:agree: For a Jambo I thought he talked a lot of sense.

1two
29-11-2011, 07:07 PM
I wonder which movie they took the digitally recorded clapping from... :rolleyes:

It was recorded mate I was there

We were to clap on cue at the start

CallumLaidlaw
29-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Well I know a lot of people are having a go at the BBC at the minute, but I quite enjoyed listening to that. Refreshing to hear an hour of radio predominantly about the edinburgh clubs. In fact, the majority was about Hibs

1two
29-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Thought pat Stanton was spot on about us writing off our younger players to early -12 to 14

Hibercelona
29-11-2011, 07:13 PM
It was recorded mate I was there

We were to clap on cue at the start

Not sure if you're winding me up or not. :greengrin But thats pretty sad if true. :agree:

Wembley67
29-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Not sure if you're winding me up or not. :greengrin But thats pretty sad if true. :agree:

That's now it works, same when they record a tv prog with a live audience.

God Petrie
29-11-2011, 07:26 PM
No offence to Paul Kane, but surely there are others out there who can articulate the problems with Hibs much better. This is just drivel

Paul Kane's behaviour at the AGM was embarrassing also.

Mikeystewart
29-11-2011, 08:22 PM

I was there and i can assure you it was genuine clapping............................

although we were asked politeley :greengrin

EVENTUALLY
29-11-2011, 10:28 PM
I was hoping Pat Stanton would to be pressed into naming the players that he said were not good enough to be at Easter Road when he highlighted that the worrying factor was that someone clearly rated them to sign them in the first place. His dig was aimed at the players, ex-managers and scouts of the last 2/3 years. As far as I'm concerned easily identified are Cregg, De Graff, Trakys, Hart, O'Hanlon, Sodjie and Smith the goalie. Although Sodjie scored a few goals when he 1st arrived , his basic footballing ability is very poor and the others have demonstrated nothing to suggest that they were worth a trial never mind a contract.

Franck Le God
29-11-2011, 11:32 PM
I was hoping Pat Stanton would to be pressed into naming the players that he said were not good enough to be at Easter Road when he highlighted that the worrying factor was that someone clearly rated them to sign them in the first place. His dig was aimed at the players, ex-managers and scouts of the last 2/3 years. As far as I'm concerned easily identified are Cregg, De Graff, Trakys, Hart, O'Hanlon, Sodjie and Smith the goalie. Although Sodjie scored a few goals when he 1st arrived , his basic footballing ability is very poor and the others have demonstrated nothing to suggest that they were worth a trial never mind a contract.

He does look a bit lost at times but I reckon there's a goalscorer lurking in there somewhere. A decent run of games might be all he needs? :dunno:

johnrebus
29-11-2011, 11:54 PM
Well I know a lot of people are having a go at the BBC at the minute, but I quite enjoyed listening to that. Refreshing to hear an hour of radio predominantly about the edinburgh clubs. In fact, the majority was about Hibs

Have to say that this programme was very disapointing.

Hearts had an incredibly easy ride - as if the last couple of months have never happened.

Mind you, I'm amazed that Deans puts his head above the parapet, he is largely culpable for the mess the Yams are in now.

Obnoxious little twat.

JimBHibees
30-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Heard the first part of the show and Kano really needs to change the record, we know you dont like Petrie get over it. Bringing up the Petrie/players meeting and incinuating that this was the ultimate in betrayal of JC, my view would be that relations must have been at an all time low for the players to consider this as a wise move and were merely raising the issue with their next manager up. Making out the fans were probably split about 50-50 over Yogi's sacking, think he is kidding himself on with that one. Thought Pat spoke a lot of sense and put it over well. Chick Young dear oh dear, his patter is truly embarrassing. JJ stating that Hibs in their financial affairs were the model to follow however the need to get better quality on the park which is IMO spot on.

Baldy Foghorn
30-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Paul Kane's behaviour at the AGM was embarrassing also.

How come? He never said anything at AGM.....:confused:

1two
30-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Heard the first part of the show and Kano really needs to change the record, we know you dont like Petrie get over it. Bringing up the Petrie/players meeting and incinuating that this was the ultimate in betrayal of JC, my view would be that relations must have been at an all time low for the players to consider this as a wise move and were merely raising the issue with their next manager up. Making out the fans were probably split about 50-50 over Yogi's sacking, think he is kidding himself on with that one. Thought Pat spoke a lot of sense and put it over well. Chick Young dear oh dear, his patter is truly embarrassing. JJ stating that Hibs in their financial affairs were the model to follow however the need to get better quality on the park which is IMO spot on.

I agree with all that

JJ spoke very well and fairly
Leslie Deans is a slaver though.

James70
30-11-2011, 11:04 AM
There was nothing new discussed and certainly nothing controversial.

JJ came across well but I still can't stand the sound of his voice!

TheEastTerrace
30-11-2011, 02:52 PM
There was nothing new discussed and certainly nothing controversial.

JJ came across well but I still can't stand the sound of his voice!

Same old, same old. Was actually a pretty substandard discussion.