PDA

View Full Version : We're from the capital.....

RIP
28-11-2011, 06:31 PM
.....your from a shy tole

I live in Purth. No ma fault ye understand - I married a burd and she wis livin here. Ken what though I'm no alone. There's hunners o' Hibbies here. I keep fit at McDiarmid where pictures abound of Ormond, Dobbie, O'Rourke, Kane et al. Not a week goes by without seeking a Hibs scarf, shirt or car window banner. We have our own Supporters branch 'Perth Paul Kanos :greengrin' and the day after the 1-5 reverse last season I counted 5 Hibs tops at my laddie Cammy's U13's training session in Crieff

So for you singers on Saturday did you know that probably 1/3 of the 'away' support were fae Purth and do not live in a shy tole, shg a sheep or come to the match in a tractor

:singing: Ye can stick yer superior attitude up yer hole :singing:

fatbloke
28-11-2011, 06:39 PM

I live in Purth. No ma fault ye understand - I married a burd and she wis livin here. Ken what though I'm no alone. There's hunners o' Hibbies here. I keep fit at McDiarmid where pictures abound of Ormond, Dobbie, O'Rourke, Kane et al. Not a week goes by without seeking a Hibs scarf, shirt or car window banner. We have our own Supporters branch 'Perth Paul Kanos :greengrin' and the day after the 1-5 reverse last season I counted 5 Hibs tops at my laddie Cammy's U13's training session in Crieff

So for you singers on Saturday did you know that probably 1/3 of the 'away' support were fae Purth and do not live in a shy tole, shg a sheep or come to the match in a tractor

:faf:

wearethehibs
28-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Haha got to laugh. Please don't let this turn into a 10 page thread.

1two
28-11-2011, 06:45 PM
That's a cringey song at the best of times but to sing it in Perth which Is a lovely wee town (or is it a city) is even worse!

The_Horde
28-11-2011, 06:49 PM
"You're not a sheep ****ging b******"

HNA6
28-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Phew ..for a minute there I thought this was gonna be another flag creating thread !!! :faint:

silverhibee
28-11-2011, 07:04 PM

The judge send you to the big hoose up there.

Mikeystewart
28-11-2011, 07:16 PM
At least its not about the Egyptian sun god Rah.

Moulin Yarns
28-11-2011, 08:47 PM
That's a cringey song at the best of times but to sing it in Perth which Is a lovely wee town (or is it a city) is even worse!

It is a city in the same way the Ely, Brechin and Dunkeld are also cities :na na:

And the sooner the shy tole City Hall is knocked down the better :wink:

Out of curiousity, how many Hibees were in the (soon to be demolished to make way for a road) North stand on Saturday? A saints supporting mate said there were only 200, but I thought there were more like 500.

lucky
28-11-2011, 10:53 PM
It is a city in the same way the Ely, Brechin and Dunkeld are also cities :na na:

And the sooner the shy tole City Hall is knocked down the better :wink:

Out of curiousity, how many Hibees were in the (soon to be demolished to make way for a road) North stand on Saturday? A saints supporting mate said there were only 200, but I thought there were more like 500.

Thought it was about 700. Crap home support too

johnrebus
29-11-2011, 12:27 AM

Nothing wrong with Perth.

There are parts of Edinburgh - and the surrounding area - that can only ever aspire to being a 'shy tole'.

Mickey Edwards
29-11-2011, 01:03 PM
We live in Perthshire - at least I'm part of the Leith diaspora but my two Hibby sons are just gloryhunters :rolleyes:

nonshinyfinish
29-11-2011, 01:35 PM
We live in Perthshire - at least I'm part of the Leith diaspora but my two Hibby sons are just gloryhunters :rolleyes:

I don't know what's worse - the fact that they're gloryhunters, or the fact that they're obviously terrible at it. :wink: