View Full Version : Good luck Pat

justlikebrazil
28-11-2011, 09:18 AM
Good luck on your first day Pat. Get in there first thing this morning and rip into the shower of *****!! GG2TH

28-11-2011, 11:14 AM
Good luck on your first day Pat. Get in there first thing this morning and rip into the shower of *****!! GG2TH

Here here! :pfgwa

hibby67
28-11-2011, 11:36 AM

if what we hear about PF is true then the players are in for a tough day
wouldn't mind being at east mains today to see the team breathing through thier ***** (hopefully)....

but i wonder how long it will be before the we start hearing players not happy at getting pushed so hard

28-11-2011, 11:42 AM
Fenlon needs a lot of assistance he will find it extremely difficult to turn this team around, i hope he`s not judged after a handful of games and wish him all the best, i think got more than an insight as to how poor we are on saturday.

woodyloon
28-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Aye good luck Pat, I wouldn't let them see a ball today, give them your code of conduct then run them into the ground, followed by a nice 20 minutes in an ice bath,
Tomorrow I would give them a nice relaxing swim to ease there aching muscles, just across the Forth with a nice gentle jog back across the Bridge.
Wednesday, well that might be your hardest day as you will need to try and show them what they should be doing with a football, GOOD luck FOR that.

28-11-2011, 12:47 PM
Yip, good luck Pat you will need it. Turn this shambles round, and you will be regarded as a miracle worker. :pfgwa

28-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Good luck Paddy boy, you're certainly going to need it.

28-11-2011, 07:22 PM
but i wonder how long it will be before the we start hearing players not happy at getting pushed so hard
Can't come soon enough.

28-11-2011, 07:32 PM
if what we hear about PF is true then the players are in for a tough day
wouldn't mind being at east mains today to see the team breathing through thier ***** (hopefully)....

Could the Tache be getting a visit soon from the players at his house cos the poor wee guys are awfy tired after training :devil: :stirrer:

28-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Mon Paddy and the cabbage.

28-11-2011, 07:38 PM
I have heard wee Pat has a very bad and volitle temper lets hope the players don't see it on Friday night.

28-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Aye good luck Pat, I wouldn't let them see a ball today, give them your code of conduct then run them into the ground, followed by a nice 20 minutes in an ice bath,
Tomorrow I would give them a nice relaxing swim to ease there aching muscles, just across the Forth with a nice gentle jog back across the Bridge.
Wednesday, well that might be your hardest day as you will need to try and show them what they should be doing with a football, GOOD luck FOR that.

Let the beatings continue until morale improves.

crewetollhibee
28-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Hope he has them squealing about human rights by tomorrow lunchtime.

Hibby cal
28-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Hope you had a good first day at ormmiston .
This bunch of players need a strong character
To push them into some kind of team. So far
They have been lazy pre madonas. Most don't
Deserve to be wearing the shirts on there backs:pfgwa

28-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Hope he works them so hard that they haven't got the energy to be swanning it up town tonight and getting tanked up.

Early to bed and up at 6am for the another "hard day at the office"

28-11-2011, 08:57 PM
I hope he gets them playing like a team and the have enough energy to play 100 mins

Purehibee_MYB
29-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Got your work cut out but i'm sure you are up to the task! get stuck into those boys and leave no stone unturned!!

:pfgwa

29-11-2011, 03:43 PM
The media bit has been different from recent managers, they were in the paper every other day but so far there has been silence, maybe he hopes actions speak louder than empty words.

29-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Rod.... if players come whinging to your door, please make the correct choice this time. :pray:

29-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Rod.... if players come whinging to your door, please make the correct choice this time. :pray:

I'm no petrie lover, ooh er missus, but petrie told them collins was in charge, and to sort it out with him.

What would be the correct choice if it happens again?

29-11-2011, 03:53 PM
I'm no petrie lover, ooh er missus, but petrie told them collins was in charge, and to sort it out with him.

Telling the wasters where to go would be a good start I think.

If they don't like being pushed hard, then they don't deserve to be at this club.

29-11-2011, 03:55 PM
Telling the wasters where to go would be a good start I think.

If they don't like being pushed hard, then they don't deserve to be at this club.

Well petrie told them to sort it out with collins before, was that not the right choice?

29-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Well petrie told them to sort it out with collins before, was that not the right choice?

Evidently not. :wink:

29-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Evidently not. :wink:

It has practically become a fact that petrie sold collins down the river by siding with the players, when in fact he didn't, and told the players in no uncertain terms that collins was their boss, and he was in charge.

Asking for petrie to get the right choice if they should come calling again only adds to it.:confused:

29-11-2011, 08:20 PM

Give Fenlon a note of their names .....

29-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Give Fenlon a note of their names .....

Just as he did with Collins.