PDA

View Full Version : brutal

SouthamptonHibs
27-11-2011, 10:16 AM
lads and ladies lets face it we are heading for 10th,11th or relegated this year! it doesn't matter who our manager is our players are brutal! Petrie lets spend some cash in Jan as this current team will take us down. No point the fans blaming the manager Alex Ferguson could manage this ***** and still loose every week!

Moulin Yarns
27-11-2011, 10:44 AM
lads and ladies lets face it we are heading for 10th,11th or relegated this year! it doesn't matter who our manager is our players are brutal! Petrie lets spend some cash in Jan as this current team will take us down. No point the fans blaming the manager Alex Ferguson could manage this ***** and still loose every week!

tin hat on. I agree we have been shockingly bad, but we have rarely moved from 9th, mainly due to Caley Thistle, Dons and Pars being even worse than us, I think twe will move away from any relegation dogfight. I also have some faith in the manager to kick ass and get a positive reaction one he takes charge. I also believe the majority of the players are better than results so far show.

You might be a glass half empty kind of guy but my glass is most definately half full.

HibbyAndy
27-11-2011, 10:46 AM

See you oan the 2nd D :greengrin

paxtonhibby
27-11-2011, 10:48 AM
tin hat on. I agree we have been shockingly bad, but we have rarely moved from 9th, mainly due to Caley Thistle, Dons and Pars being even worse than us, I think twe will move away from any relegation dogfight. I also have some faith in the manager to kick ass and get a positive reaction one he takes charge. I also believe the majority of the players are better than results so far show.

You might be a glass half empty kind of guy but my glass is most definately half full.

I wish I lived in between a brewery and a distillery !!

Moulin Yarns
27-11-2011, 10:51 AM
I wish I lived in between a brewery and a distillery !!

You'll have to move then. No distilleries in Berwickshire.

SouthamptonHibs
27-11-2011, 10:54 AM
See you oan the 2nd D :greengrin

Andy this is how bad it's got mate only up for United away and ICT home watching the derby down south as i have a wedding to go to on the 30th down here which i'm best man! In years gone by i'd of got a flight back up for the derby but can't this year! having missed 1 or 2 derbies in 25 years i've missed 3 of the last 5, we are crap and can't justify spending the cash to come up to get myself in a bad mood!#
Fancy United away mate? full day on the beer:thumbsup: going up with my oldboy and dave smith

HibbyAndy
27-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Andy this is how bad it's got mate only up for United away and ICT home watching the derby down south as i have a wedding to go to on the 30th down here which i'm best man! In years gone by i'd of got a flight back up for the derby but can't this year! having missed 1 or 2 derbies in 25 years i've missed 3 of the last 5, we are crap and can't justify spending the cash to come up to get myself in a bad mood!#
Fancy United away mate? full day on the beer:thumbsup: going up with my oldboy and dave smith

Mate ill let you ken nearer the time if thats ok.

Whatever happens mate we will always have mare class than the sc umbos :thumbsup::thumbsup:

FACT.

SouthamptonHibs
27-11-2011, 11:00 AM

in other parts of my life i'm defo a half pints full kind of guy but when it comes to the Hibees i fear the worst! I look at our model I look at our players and think we are in trouble! i care but expect the worse, i can't see why a new manager would make any difference to us as it's not a new manager we need it's nearly a full team! will we get the players we require doubt it, whats worrying about PF is he's only managed and played in Ireland does that mean we will get aload of player from that league? Ireland league is about as good at the East of Scotland. Hope i'm wrong hail hail

paxtonhibby
27-11-2011, 11:29 AM
You'll have to move then. No distilleries in Berwickshire.

Booger all in Berwickshire mate.:greengrin

SouthamptonHibs
27-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Mate ill let you ken nearer the time if thats ok.

Whatever happens mate we will always have mare class than the sc umbos :thumbsup::thumbsup:

FACT.

Andy I agree with that those ****bo's are a classless bunch! I'd love it if we beat them on the 2nd but the sad fact is we are worse than them, maybe after there fire sale and once FP gets us going we might be ok.
Mon the Hibeess, keep me posted about United away, it will be a good day out beer beer beer then 90mins of something then more beer beer beer

HibbyAndy
27-11-2011, 11:52 AM
Andy I agree with that those ****bo's are a classless bunch! I'd love it if we beat them on the 2nd but the sad fact is we are worse than them, maybe after there fire sale and once FP gets us going we might be ok.
Mon the Hibeess, keep me posted about United away, it will be a good day out beer beer beer then 90mins of something then more beer beer beer

:aok:

And its PF :greengrin

JustSimplyHibs
27-11-2011, 01:46 PM

A came close to calling the polis last night against the Hibs 1st team....why cause they are a bunch of theiving men robbing the supporters of our hard earned cash, these players in the 1st team should be ashamed to pick up their pay packet.

On Monday morning the first thing ad say to the 1st team players if i was manager, "every signal one of you in this first team has had their contracts terminated and you will be offered a basic contract, (minimum wage) the rest of your contract will be based on PRP - visit Rod Petrie with your agent after training which by the way now finishes at 1630 hrs, so you better cancel what ever plans you have in the afternoon. I don't give a monkey's about you or who you are cause you don't give a monkey's about the club or it's loyal fans, you should be priviledged to play for a great club like Hibernian...If you don't like it there is the gates at EM you are free to leave as you don't have a contract".

Andy74
27-11-2011, 01:49 PM
A came close to calling the polis last night against the Hibs 1st team....why cause they are a bunch of theiving men robbing the supporters of our hard earned cash, these players in the 1st team should be ashamed to pick up their pay packet.

On Monday morning the first thing ad say to the 1st team players if i was manager, "every signal one of you in this first team has had their contracts terminated and you will be offered a basic contract, (minimum wage) the rest of your contract will be based on PRP - visit Rod Petrie with your agent after training which by the way now finishes at 1630 hrs, so you better cancel what ever plans you have in the afternoon. I don't give a monkey's about you or who you are cause you don't give a monkey's about the club or it's loyal fans, you should be priviledged to play for a great club like Hibernian...If you don't like it there is the gates at EM you are free to leave as you don't have a contract".

That's great until you still have to pay them for that contract you have just unilaterally ripped up.

JustSimplyHibs
27-11-2011, 02:17 PM
That's great until you still have to pay them for that contract you have just unilaterally ripped up.

take it out ma transfer budget....think of the wasted money that is currently going on paying players like Sproule, Thornhill, O'Hanlon, Brown, Stevenson in fact the whole team which by the way will be millions and would cost a lot less to get rid