PDA

View Full Version : Booth and Thornhill?

Andy74
26-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Are Booth and Thornhill injured still?

.Sean.
26-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Not sure about Thornhill, but Booth is fit.

Rossco1875
27-11-2011, 05:50 PM
hopefully with the change in management booth can get back to where he started as he looked a real talent he has been out the team a while now and its maybe just what he needed :aok:

Johnny_Leith
27-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Thornhills hungover all the time

Billy Whizz
27-11-2011, 06:05 PM
I know Thornhill's wife/partner went into Labour around the Killie game. Maybe missed training for a few days?

brog
27-11-2011, 06:50 PM
hopefully with the change in management booth can get back to where he started as he looked a real talent he has been out the team a while now and its maybe just what he needed :aok:

Agreed! I'd rather see him in left mid than Stevenson. I think he could do a job there & would provide good cover for LB. Thornhill had a good pre season then got injured having not done much in early part of season. He was very much a CC signing so under threat.

Albion Hibs
27-11-2011, 06:55 PM
I think CC did the right thing dropping Booth as he was having a mare, playing him more would have done him and the team more harm than good. It will hopefully be of benefit to him in the long run. I would like to see him play a few games at the left of midfield. Thornhill has been a bit of a puzzle, i have seen nothing to suggest one way or another whether he is a decent player, but I would like to see him in the centre of midfield with Osbourne.