Scott 4 nowhere in the first, start to to show a little then hooked
Towell 2 scored but did nothing,

Ivan 3 decent crosses but not a CF
Griffiths 2 very poor looks good in the warm up and that's about it

Subs.
Sodje 4 tried but limited
Agogo 2 goodbye
Galbraith 2 did less than agogo

Billy Brown 4 started with wrong line up and failed to change it soon enough. Clearly never going to be a manager

Fans 5 for turning up and nearly staying. We deserve better

Baldy Foghorn
26-11-2011, 06:46 PM
No player gets pass marks from me, totally inept and pitiful performance from every single one out on that field today............

At The Edge
26-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Wasn't at the game, but 5 for the fans?
shirley at least an 8 for again showing up and offering support, HI said there was about 700 Hibs fans?

I'm guessing that players were blowing oot their erchies after 30 mins or have we improved to last at least 45 mins? :wink:

I really hope Paddy kicks some serious butt, starting on Monday

lucky
26-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Wasn't at the game, but 5 for the fans?
shirley at least an 8 for again showing up and offering support, HI said there was about 700 Hibs fans?

I'm guessing that players were blowing oot their erchies after 30 mins or have we improved to last at least 45 mins? :wink:

I really hope Paddy kicks some serious butt, starting on Monday

I did go and the support was not great. The abuse towards Stack at half time was OTT. Only 700 went which is not good for a game less than hour from Edinburgh

PeterboroHibee
26-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Stack - 3. I quite like Stack but he was awful today. At fault for the second and what was he doing second half when he came flying out of his goal?

Spoony - 2. Hes got ability but never a defender. Cant concentrate and no idea how to pick up his man. Second game in a row hes let the player hes meant to be marking past him to score.
O Hanlon - 1. Slow, shrugged off the ball too easily, positionally very suspect, not great in the air. For the 'experienced' CB, he doesnt do a very good job of organising things.
Stephens - 1. One week he will stroll through the game then the next he will have an absolute howler. Seemed fine until the mistake for the first goal then he (along with the entire team) fell to pieces.
Hanlon - 4. Probably the best of the defence but hes not a LB, just not quick enough.

Stevenson - 4. I thought he was okay, put up a fight, was one of the more composed players on the ball, but never someone whos going to change a game. He had a couple of chances to have a shot on goal but just wouldnt gamble.
Osbourne - 7. Strong, composed on the ball, able to pass, can win the ball in the air. Such a shame hes surrounded by so much rubbish.
Scott - 3. Didnt notice him much, will get stuck in and tried to make things happen but never really came to anything.
Towell - 5. I thought he was okay, scored the goal and worked quite hard.

Ivan - 1. More of an impact player and maybe not ideal the role he was being played in. He was the captain however and gave up far too easily. When he should be getting everyone up for the fight, they all looked so deflated.
Griffiths - 1. Hes awful. Got ability but far too greedy, and he makes so many poor decisions. His passing to try and bring in team mates was terrible as well.

basehibby
26-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Stack 4 woeful kick out for the first and routed to his line for second

Spoony 5 better than most but that's not a lot
O Hanlon 3 torture to watch. Never won a header and passing is awful
Stevens cost two of the 3 goals
Hanlon 4 tried but was exposed to often

Stevenson 3 lost playing out on the left, lost his man too many times
Ozzy 6 felt sorry for him surround with this lot
Scott 4 nowhere in the first, start to to show a little then hooked
Towell 2 scored but did nothing,

Ivan 3 decent crosses but not a CF
Griffiths 2 very poor looks good in the warm up and that's about it

Subs.
Sodje 4 tried but limited
Agogo 2 goodbye
Galbraith 2 did less than agogo

Billy Brown 4 started with wrong line up and failed to change it soon enough. Clearly never going to be a manager

Fans 5 for turning up and nearly staying. We deserve better

This guy (O'Hanlon) has been a major disappointment. In a centre half you want someone who can dominate physically or someone who can distribute the ball effectively (or preferrably both!). O'Hanlon has been giving us neither of these qualities from what I can see.

BB has been making a major mistake playing him alongside Stephens IMO - what you have there is effectively two cloggers at the heart of the defence who can hardly pass the ball ten yards between them - you can get away with one but any successfull team will usually have at least ONE centre half who can find a teammate in the midfield and start moves off rather than just clobbering it into the stands or schlafing it towards an oponent.

Of course I am assuming that BB has a choice in the matter - the fact that Murray was on the bench would indicate to me that he did :dunno:

WindyMiller
26-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Only Osbourne would get a pass-mark from me.
The glovers Arms sell a lovely pint of Deuchars ( 3 had), and a lovely steak pie.:aok:

Albion Hibs
26-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Stack 3 He needs dropped. His kicking was terrible, and yet again we have lost a goal as a result of him being rooted to his line.

Spoony 4 Other than simply let the guy jump by him for the second I dont know what he did. Get towell at RB.
O Hanlon 3 Tried to win to much in the air, just wish sometimes our CH would accept it is better to let the striker win the ball, and instead focus on defending what comes from that.
Stevens 2 Really poor.
Hanlon 4 did better than most.

Stevenson 5 Thought he was the only one that looked like they cared.
Ozzy 5 Needs to be more involved in the game, he is the only creativity we have in the midfield.
Scott 4
Towell 4 Cant remember the last time I saw a midfielder of ours so far up the park / wanting to take a shot. Fair play to him for his goal.

Ivan 3 Needs to stop dancing round his handbag
Griffiths 4 Had a very poor game, think he is a much better player that he showed today, but he struggles with no one alongside him

I thought for the first 30 mins they did nothing to worry us, equally we did nothing to trouble them. After going in front we need to be better than we were today, stupid defensive mistakes, poor goal keeping and a right back that needs dropped.

Given there posts are the width of the gable end of a fiver, it has to be very unlucky their first came straight back off the post to his feet, but it would not have affected the overall outcome.

I would make so serious changes to the line up for next week. Fingers crossed Pat has enough about him to ring the changes.