PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News

fatbloke
26-11-2011, 05:08 PM
Sky sports News reporting now that Pat Fenlon has resigned as manager of Hibernian FC. Mr Fenlon was quoted as saying "i applied for a manager's job I did not apply for the post of miracle worker".

Scouse Hibee
26-11-2011, 05:09 PM
:greengrin

surreyhibbie
26-11-2011, 05:22 PM

Early days, mate. Keep the faith.

fatbloke
26-11-2011, 05:26 PM

Early days, mate. Keep the faith.

Hi B all well wi you i hope. Will keep the faith which is more than PF should do wi some of these players. Watched Man U v Toon Army online and it's like watching a different sport. Hopefully the only way is up.:greengrin

down-the-slope
26-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Rod...Sorry Pat its 'sold as seen'...you should have waited to see them before you signed or read the small print.....

surreyhibbie
26-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Hi B all well wi you i hope. Will keep the faith which is more than PF should do wi some of these players. Watched Man U v Toon Army online and it's like watching a different sport. Hopefully the only way is up.:greengrin

Aye, I'm ok Chas. But the Hibs are depressing.

No as if we have never been here before though, eh? :wink:

hibsbollah
26-11-2011, 05:34 PM

All the great sporting stories involve a team emerging from the lowest depths of miserable ******ness and despair to eventual triumph. (think of skol cup 91, wimbledons crazy gangs run from non league obscurity to FA Cup triumph and tamil nadu winning at
kabbadi).

We're just at that necessary pre-wine and roses period. Keep the champagne on ice, Fenlons the man.

James70
26-11-2011, 05:34 PM
PF can't be any worse than Clueless surely? That has to be a plus point.

fatbloke
26-11-2011, 05:35 PM

All the great sporting stories involve a team emerging from the lowest depths of miserable ******ness and despair to eventual triumph. (think of skol cup 91, wimbledons crazy gangs run from non league obscurity to FA Cup triumph and tamil nadu winning at
kabbadi).

We're just at that necessary pre-wine and roses period. Keep the champagne on ice, Fenlons the man.

:agree: