PDA

View Full Version : Hibs interactive.

blackpoolhibs
26-11-2011, 04:20 PM
I'm listening just now, and the english lad has just said whats wrong with quite a lot of us supporters.

He stated we have players better than all the clubs bar celtic and rangers and maybe those across town.

What is he smoking? What makes him or anyone think this?

Andy74
26-11-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm listening just now, and the english lad has just said whats wrong with quite a lot of us supporters.

He stated we have players better than all the clubs bar celtic and rangers and maybe those across town.

Never trusted that English guy. Think it sounds a bit weird for him to be doing the interviews and things and he also doesnt sound too knowledgeable about football.

That might explain him thinking we have good players.

Bostonhibby
26-11-2011, 04:28 PM

He seems to feel he has to say positive things about us because its HI I suppose but I was just thinking that there's quite a gap between reality and what he says, and presumably he is actually there?

The generalisation about the standard of our players, especially defenders is plain wrong, as the league table and goals against stats tell you. This is one of the poorest squads we have had in all positions in my 46 years of watching Hibs, can't defend, nae fight, nae obvious team spirit and the general discipline and fitness is rank.

Need to get right behind Fenlon and hope he ain't afraid to can a few.

blackpoolhibs
26-11-2011, 04:31 PM
He's at it again, the fans travelled through to perth fully expecting us to turn the corner. Again why? Why did anyone think we would turn the corner? We have exactly the same players this week as last. :confused:

WindyMiller
26-11-2011, 08:19 PM
He's at it again, the fans travelled through to perth fully expecting us to turn the corner. Again why? Why did anyone think we would turn the corner? We have exactly the same players this week as last. :confused:

There was a few rammies between fans. Mostly when someone reacted to another of our Supporters giving constant abuse to anyone in Black.:rolleyes:

A big argument ensued at half-time when someone supported the Vlad method over the Petrie method.:rolleyes: